3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hey, I am playing the "tank build" but I can't afford a lvl 4 enlighten atm
I can't put the 4 auras from the build but I have Aspect of the Avian on my weapon that I can use instead of discipline since it reserve less mana.

Is it a good thing to do ? Or should I remove aspect & banner to keep discipline since I have survivability issues sometimes (on boss only, got 8k5 life/es)
What could I put instead of discipline otherwise?

thx
Hungry loop + vaal summon skeleton is like a metric ton of DPS on bosses x)
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
JCOH35 написал:

Is my CI gear atm.

Then like 49 efficient training and brawns in my tree and my watchers eye, idk even know the # of those freaking jewels, with not needing life you can just stack them everywhere.

Cool set up!

How does the Maim Support gem interact with the Aura's?

Maim support basically improves Flesh & Stone Blood stance ^_^
Ok, just killed Sirus for the 1st time in this new CI spec an
d it was anti-climatic.

No issues at all, still have no idea what the mechanics are, I just run around and wait for him to stop yapping and come down from the sky, my horde of zombies slap his butt, he goes back up in the air, rinse and repeat a few times until I dont get an awakened multi-strike gem again.

(and ya, maim linked to flesh and stone just basically doubles the effect, however, it slightly raises the mana reserved, but not by much)
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 13:12:43
And another question about Flesh & Stone in the beginner build - which stance should I use for mapping? For killing bosses the blood stance will probably have a lot more damage but what about mapping? Does the stance affect the radius of multistrike attacks or something like that?
Is it even possible to run the Saqal set-up without the aul's uprising ammy? - It's currently going for like 40 EX :/
Need some help here.

Just double corrupted these gloves. I know it's not the implicit we're looking for (Vulnerability on hit), but are these of any value?
Hi everyone, have about 40 exalts to spend and trying to figure out where to go next.

Currently running the tankier setup with Geofri’s and have been able to destroy every boss deathless, absolutely love this build! My goal at the moment is to find some gear swaps to help my map clear speed. Currently doing T16’s in about 5 min, would love to get that down a couple minutes.

Going to buy a seven-league step and a string of servitude for sure but where I get stuck is the weapon and body. My current weapon has +1 to socketed gem, minion dmg+105%, socketed support gems+2, and minion attack speed+27%. Looking through this thread I see most people are using ones with fortify and aspect of the avian on it now, would that be a large upgrade over what I’m using now? And would I even be able to get any use out of Aspect of the avian without Aul’s? I was originally planning to get a Victario’s for the speed run set up but I’m wondering if I should be get Saq’s instead since it boosts Avian speed.

Also thinking about upgrading my current belt to get a little extra cold/fire resist for maps that have elemental weakness, not sure if that’s really worth several exalt though.
"
Does blasphemy+vuln count just as aura or it counts as curse? Can i run it and still enfeeble on hit on gloves?
"
Aeyrith написал:
Need some help here.

Just double corrupted these gloves. I know it's not the implicit we're looking for (Vulnerability on hit), but are these of any value?

No really, because we don't use such gems. ;)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация