[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
DrizZi написал:
@MindR I have no changed my setup to Rime Gaze with hatred enchant + hatred and specct out of tripple curse but this feels like a huge dps loss especially on bosses (was running ele weakness before) and have -9 resist helmet with vortex enchant, since you are the pob pro can you take a look?

@Bjoorn for you it would be prolly best to get a +1 gem weapon like you see the users posted before. they are easy to buy you will pay arround 1 ex and will be able to craft from there on. Otherwise take a look at MindR char or the dude where he said he had awesome gear or even my gear should help you alot.

Heyyy, this is looking nice imo. I think your damage looks good. Currently 4.9 mill - almost 5! Honestly very nice. I can't remember how much you had last time (I don't save all the POBs of people I check, my POB would get so full, sorry). Your damage should be really good, though - and your defenses seem good too.
Bottled Faith is really expensive tho, and eventually you could sell it to save up for a wand or some other sick upgrade you can find. (The flask active puts you at 5.1m dps).

In the end, with Bottled Faith active, your Shaper DPS is: 3.5 mill. Not shabby at all, your gear is very spicy!
Are you having issues with anything? Remember you can also get white socket on your boots, and switch in Ele Weakness for bosses - I do that myself, as Temp Chains isnt THAT efficient, especially in bossfights you know.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
ye I think when you started to help we where at 1.8 mil shaper DPS so we almost doubled there, thx again man for your great help :), you are awesome!

I felt a little lack of defence when switching from tripple curse to the hatred/temp chains/frostbite for bosses like sirius I have to chrome my boots (for ele weakness) so I really need vorici you are absolutley right.

I was using this helmet before btw any chance this could be more damage on bosses since the minus to res?

I think I will go for white sockets on gloves aswell since dash +second wind are awesome in sirius fight, it was mcuh smoother on level 8 being able to dash in phase 4 of him... but in mapping I really felt the loss of fortify.

I am going to save all my currency for +4 shavs and if I am in reach I will sell the bottled faith and my current shavs but it is a grind getting there...
I wanted to post the cluster jewels I am using so this should further help:
"
DrizZi написал:
ye I think when you started to help we where at 1.8 mil shaper DPS so we almost doubled there, thx again man for your great help :), you are awesome!

I felt a little lack of defence when switching from tripple curse to the hatred/temp chains/frostbite for bosses like sirius I have to chrome my boots (for ele weakness) so I really need vorici you are absolutley right.

I was using this helmet before btw any chance this could be more damage on bosses since the minus to res?

I think I will go for white sockets on gloves aswell since dash +second wind are awesome in sirius fight, it was mcuh smoother on level 8 being able to dash in phase 4 of him... but in mapping I really felt the loss of fortify.

I am going to save all my currency for +4 shavs and if I am in reach I will sell the bottled faith and my current shavs but it is a grind getting there...

I created a copy of the Hubris Circlet with -9 to Cold res, exact ES and Vortex enchant. It's a DPS loss of 1.7%, and that does not calculate you losing Hatred, so it's way more in theory :-)
"
MindR написал:
"
bjoorrn написал:
I'm trying this build but I really can't get any dps going, could someone take a look please?

Hey man, I imported your character to POB. You are currently sitting at 1.7m dot dps.
The gear:
Blood of the Karui is a flask you can drop, same with the other life flask. Not exactly sure why these are equipped? Maybe I caught you in the middle of auras so you used them to regen life to reserve after weaponswap or something :p

You could also get a better pair of boots for some more ES, as they are very low on ES and you are also very overcapped in cold and fire, you could look into more offensive rings as well (without losing the ES).

Bless your Shavs, every little percent counts! A natural upgrade eventually would also be a +2 shavronnes (duration or AOE, duration slightly better).

Also see if you can find a wand with higher tier cold dot in combination with very high spelldamage (100+) and/or +1 to all spell gems or cold spell gems.

For wands it's best to check POB to see if what the best upgrade is. I really recommend to use POB for that.
There's a lot of tutorial videos on youtube etc if you are not familiar with POB.

Your Behemoth Sliver jewel is also very weird, it gives you nothing. Find one with %ES + some of the following: Spell dmg, %cold dmg, area dmg, spell dmg while holding a shiel, cold dot multi, dot multi, damage over time (I might have forgotten some).

Upgrade gems to 21, 21/23 or awakened when possible.

Since you have so much unreserved mana I would also look into running Aspect of The Spider (get it on any piece of gear you upgrade). This will give you both defense and offense!

You tree is.. perfect, though.

Thank you so much for the time you took to check it out, I've upgraded accordingly and it feels better.

I'm new to doing low life builds with ES, how do I deal with chaos damage? I just killed the hunter boss but only after dying once because I couldn't do anything when I got poison on me.
"
bjoorrn написал:
"
MindR написал:
"
bjoorrn написал:
I'm trying this build but I really can't get any dps going, could someone take a look please?

Hey man, I imported your character to POB. You are currently sitting at 1.7m dot dps.
The gear:
Blood of the Karui is a flask you can drop, same with the other life flask. Not exactly sure why these are equipped? Maybe I caught you in the middle of auras so you used them to regen life to reserve after weaponswap or something :p

You could also get a better pair of boots for some more ES, as they are very low on ES and you are also very overcapped in cold and fire, you could look into more offensive rings as well (without losing the ES).

Bless your Shavs, every little percent counts! A natural upgrade eventually would also be a +2 shavronnes (duration or AOE, duration slightly better).

Also see if you can find a wand with higher tier cold dot in combination with very high spelldamage (100+) and/or +1 to all spell gems or cold spell gems.

For wands it's best to check POB to see if what the best upgrade is. I really recommend to use POB for that.
There's a lot of tutorial videos on youtube etc if you are not familiar with POB.

Your Behemoth Sliver jewel is also very weird, it gives you nothing. Find one with %ES + some of the following: Spell dmg, %cold dmg, area dmg, spell dmg while holding a shiel, cold dot multi, dot multi, damage over time (I might have forgotten some).

Upgrade gems to 21, 21/23 or awakened when possible.

Since you have so much unreserved mana I would also look into running Aspect of The Spider (get it on any piece of gear you upgrade). This will give you both defense and offense!

You tree is.. perfect, though.

Thank you so much for the time you took to check it out, I've upgraded accordingly and it feels better.

I'm new to doing low life builds with ES, how do I deal with chaos damage? I just killed the hunter boss but only after dying once because I couldn't do anything when I got poison on me.

With Presence of Chayula you get 60 Chaos resists, which puts you at 0%. That's already more than most people have. Any Chaos res on top of that from gear boosts it further, and you could get a Amethyst Flask to further boost your Chaos resists. I've been running with one, as I've done alot of Simulacrums where Chaos dmg is expected in waves.

For Minor god in your Pantheon, select Soul of Shakari. This provides even more chaos res, and resist against chaos damage over time.
If you kill the boss of Desert Springs map (put a divine vessel in the map device when opening map), you can also get poison immunity. Deliver the Divine Vessel to Sin after killing the boss.
All of these things boosts your Chaos resist by a lot, and in the end you should be safer against chaos than most other builds (except CI ones ofc).
Hello,

So far this build is one of the best I was using. I cleared whole content with ease. Mostly deathless. I'm thinking about getting 100 level.
I'm adding my PoB so you can have a look. Can you check and advise what should I upgrade now? Thanks in advance

https://pastebin.com/gir7HFNp
"
versanic написал:
Hello,

So far this build is one of the best I was using. I cleared whole content with ease. Mostly deathless. I'm thinking about getting 100 level.
I'm adding my PoB so you can have a look. Can you check and advise what should I upgrade now? Thanks in advance

https://pastebin.com/gir7HFNp

You got really nice gear. High energy shield and block, so defenses are all set. Damage might be a bit on the low side, however. For me you are clocking in at 2.1m dot dps, 1.4m shaper dps. That might be a bit low for clearing in Delirium, Simulacrums and bosses in general. The longer this takes, the more chances of getting hit by stuff and dying.

You would gain the most from doing some small changes to your tree. The biggest gain would be getting a Large ring Thread of Hope. This might require some change of gear to overcap your fire. It's currently at 70 (but I assume you get some fire resist from nodes affected by Lethal Pride, yes?).

If you got some dex/strenght and res on gear (recraft the shield for example, to give dex/strenght and q instead of int) you could also spec out of some/all the attribute nodes you have taken, and remove some of the ES nodes from under witch and get a cluster jewel.

I would also drop the Sulphur flask and use an Amethyst og Phasing one instead. More defences, the Sulphur flasks really gives you barely nothing.

By sacrificing some ES you can get around 500k more dps. If you want more you have to get it from gearupgrades. Cold dot on gloves, +1 cold spell shield, +2 Shavronnes etc are all good examples of high end upgrades. All depends in budget.
Getting more awakened gems + 21/20 or 21/23 gems in the dmg setup also helps.

This is just a example/suggested tree for changes to it:
https://pastebin.com/3je9jNCe

PS: If you change this, remember to spec CI instead of EB for Lethal Pride,saves you a point.

Hello all,

So far i am having fun with this build and have cleared majority of the content without much problems. Feels like any upgrade at this point is gonna cost a fortune, but what else can i upgrade at this point? Thanks for the tips.

https://pastebin.com/cbVUuH5M

Oops, i forgot about Lethal pride near the Eldritch Battery keystone, it also provides strength bonuses.Also , i use Flesh and Stone in place of Zealotry for mapping and Simu
Последняя редакция: Omegaboyz. Время: 4 мая 2020 г., 8:23:29
"
Omegaboyz написал:
Hello all,

So far i am having fun with this build and have cleared majority of the content without much problems. Feels like any upgrade at this point is gonna cost a fortune, but what else can i upgrade at this point? Thanks for the tips.

https://pastebin.com/cbVUuH5M

Oops, i forgot about Lethal pride near the Eldritch Battery keystone, it also provides strength bonuses.Also , i use Flesh and Stone in place of Zealotry for mapping and Simu

Looks good, 2.8 mill shaper DPS after ticking the right boxes on Configuration.

You are hella overcapped, you could def run a Thread of Hope to save some points to use elsewhere for more dps or defence.
Get Vortex enchant on Rime Gaze, a corrupted Prsim Guardian (with relevant corrupt).
Maybe a Watchers eye with current mod + hatred/malevolence dmg, or faster es recharge and any of those two.
I would get prodigal perfection if u run Thread of Hope at least, gives you alot of DPS. Maybe also pick up Growth and decay, Soul Thief etc. You can look at my tree if you want to see how I run Thread of Hope.

Your wand is very nice :-)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация