[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
MindR написал:

Looks good, 2.8 mill shaper DPS after ticking the right boxes on Configuration.

You are hella overcapped, you could def run a Thread of Hope to save some points to use elsewhere for more dps or defence.
Get Vortex enchant on Rime Gaze, a corrupted Prsim Guardian (with relevant corrupt).
Maybe a Watchers eye with current mod + hatred/malevolence dmg, or faster es recharge and any of those two.
I would get prodigal perfection if u run Thread of Hope at least, gives you alot of DPS. Maybe also pick up Growth and decay, Soul Thief etc. You can look at my tree if you want to see how I run Thread of Hope.

Your wand is very nice :-)

Thanks for your input. Oh yeah being overcapped is for Simu, when there are stages where monsters inflict Scorch :)
Последняя редакция: Omegaboyz. Время: 4 мая 2020 г., 9:32:23
"
Omegaboyz написал:
"
MindR написал:

Looks good, 2.8 mill shaper DPS after ticking the right boxes on Configuration.

You are hella overcapped, you could def run a Thread of Hope to save some points to use elsewhere for more dps or defence.
Get Vortex enchant on Rime Gaze, a corrupted Prsim Guardian (with relevant corrupt).
Maybe a Watchers eye with current mod + hatred/malevolence dmg, or faster es recharge and any of those two.
I would get prodigal perfection if u run Thread of Hope at least, gives you alot of DPS. Maybe also pick up Growth and decay, Soul Thief etc. You can look at my tree if you want to see how I run Thread of Hope.

Your wand is very nice :-)

Thanks for your input. Oh yeah being overcapped is for Simu, when there are stages where monsters inflict Scorch :)

It might be helpful, but I have not died a single time in Simulacrums while leveling. Block, temp chains, chill/freeze and decent ES makes it survivable. The only thing that get's close to ending me is chaos damage with chaos pen - but that stopped after getting a Amethyst.
Just getting more dps/es might be overall more helpful I suspect :-)
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
I pimped out this build with 4 curses. 2X boom boom(which is huge btw) and mad mapping skills. Its now easily over 2m+SHAPER DPS and easily over 5m dps to everything else. Took a pretty big hit on HP and so it is no longer face tank, BUT it shreds simulacrums (6+ stacks of loot 90% of the time) and maps like candy. Check it out and please suggest ways to improve it :)

Modified pastebin with cluster jewels etc
https://pastebin.com/vabVzu2X
Последняя редакция: Scream_Pie. Время: 4 мая 2020 г., 21:29:41
Hmm for end game which helmet is the best : Eye of malice, Rime Gaze or a well rolled hubris circlet with the negative cold resistance mod ?
"
I pimped out this build with 4 curses. 2X boom boom(which is huge btw) and mad mapping skills. Its now easily over 2m+SHAPER DPS and easily over 5m dps to everything else. Took a pretty big hit on HP and so it is no longer face tank, BUT it shreds simulacrums (6+ stacks of loot 90% of the time) and maps like candy. Check it out and please suggest ways to improve it :)

Modified pastebin with cluster jewels etc
https://pastebin.com/vabVzu2X

You're closer to 3M Shaper DPS, but I'm not making much sense out of your POB. It shows me -6% unreserved mana on the POB you linked, but when I do a manual import from your character list I get correct mana but also different gear. In the import you have a Crown of The Inward Eye, for example.

I'm not sure which is correct, and exactly which Clusters you are utilizing as you have too many for your amount of skillpoints. The manual import has 3.4m shaper dps.

All in all I agree that the damage is nice. I'm not sure how much you invested in this, but I'm kind of on the "is this the way to go, tho?"-side. Triple curse is nice, and Cluster jewels x 2 is nice, but the defense loss here is BIG. You have no chaos resist at all, no big amount of block, no proper mitigation (armor, evasion), and your ES is pretty low. You can most definitly get oneshot, and any sort of performance related game issues will put you in danger. If the goal is to push DPS and not necessarily do bosses deathless or level to 100 it can surely work, no problem. In the end it really just depends on what your goals are.

Your only defense is a lvl 10 Temp chains and 6-8K ES (depending on clusters and which setup you are actually running).

TL;DR Damage is good, but depending on investment and budget it can be boosted. It just really depends what your current goal with the build is. If you want to do content deathless, level, reck bosses and run along that's possible too, in the end it's just about what you want to do and what budget you have.
"
Omegaboyz написал:
Hmm for end game which helmet is the best : Eye of malice, Rime Gaze or a well rolled hubris circlet with the negative cold resistance mod ?

Rime Gaze is the overall best offensive helmet, with a high ES Hubris Circlet being the overall best defensive option. -9 does not outperform Rime Gaze, but makes it viable and good for bosses. Just look at your budget and what you need. Do you survive most things and don't need the extra ES/res from a Hubris? Then Rime Gaze can be coolio. If you would rather be safe than sorry, maybe a Hubris is your best bud.

I've never ran or looked into Eye of Malice, so no idea on this one really. It does not show up as a good DPS option in POB, but POB might not calculate it correct? I'd go with one of the two other options.
yep I constantly change up my build. So this is probably what it will be like for a while

For the sake of my pocket I decided to use this carcass jack instead of a 250EX shavs. Its just as good if not better with AOE (my AOE is HUGE). It's specifically to farm maps/simulacrums. This build is not geared to be tanky. I abandoned that route a long time ago. With constant performance issues I just gave up on survival. There is no point being tanky if the boss gets 4 free seconds to whale on you when he spawn freezes your game.
"
yep I constantly change up my build. So this is probably what it will be like for a while

For the sake of my pocket I decided to use this carcass jack instead of a 250EX shavs. Its just as good if not better with AOE (my AOE is HUGE). It's specifically to farm maps/simulacrums. This build is not geared to be tanky. I abandoned that route a long time ago. With constant performance issues I just gave up on survival. There is no point being tanky if the boss gets 4 free seconds to whale on you when he spawn freezes your game.

Well you succeeded on that at least, at this point your build is a completely different build really, with the Carcass Jack and Elixir. If the plan is to farm currency you should be gucci I guess :P
Got answers to my clearspeed questions by browsing the other recent posts.
Последняя редакция: Asorcis. Время: 6 мая 2020 г., 17:04:57
"
MindR написал:

You got really nice gear. High energy shield and block, so defenses are all set. Damage might be a bit on the low side, however. For me you are clocking in at 2.1m dot dps, 1.4m shaper dps. That might be a bit low for clearing in Delirium, Simulacrums and bosses in general. The longer this takes, the more chances of getting hit by stuff and dying.

You would gain the most from doing some small changes to your tree. The biggest gain would be getting a Large ring Thread of Hope. This might require some change of gear to overcap your fire. It's currently at 70 (but I assume you get some fire resist from nodes affected by Lethal Pride, yes?).

If you got some dex/strenght and res on gear (recraft the shield for example, to give dex/strenght and q instead of int) you could also spec out of some/all the attribute nodes you have taken, and remove some of the ES nodes from under witch and get a cluster jewel.

I would also drop the Sulphur flask and use an Amethyst og Phasing one instead. More defences, the Sulphur flasks really gives you barely nothing.

By sacrificing some ES you can get around 500k more dps. If you want more you have to get it from gearupgrades. Cold dot on gloves, +1 cold spell shield, +2 Shavronnes etc are all good examples of high end upgrades. All depends in budget.
Getting more awakened gems + 21/20 or 21/23 gems in the dmg setup also helps.

This is just a example/suggested tree for changes to it:
https://pastebin.com/3je9jNCe

PS: If you change this, remember to spec CI instead of EB for Lethal Pride,saves you a point.

Thank you for awesome advice. I just made this change with thread of hope and dps is much better. Now i will only aim for some gear upgrades. I can recommend this build to anyone.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация