[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

What's everybody thinking regarding the new Elusive notable cluster on the skill tree? Worth taking?

I've never used Elusive, so interested in your thoughts.
"
steezzuss написал:
What's everybody thinking regarding the new Elusive notable cluster on the skill tree? Worth taking?

I've never used Elusive, so interested in your thoughts.
If you can spare the points for bursts of movement speed that are better than onslaught and get some free dodge that doesn't penalize energy shield, this doesn't sound like a bad deal, it's very close to soul thief so the question is do you have 3 extra points and what do you have to cut for it...
As expected, no impact from the Patch Notes - looks like this will once again be my league starter..

On a side note, Arctic Breath got a huge buff.
-
Последняя редакция: Kim_Aislinn. Время: 9 апр. 2024 г., 11:48:36
"
Kim_Aislinn написал:
Some passives and notables such as Fingers of Frost have lost their Cold Damage over Time Multipliers.

Wicked Ward has moved slightly making Thread of Hope less OP(?) above Witch start. You can likely use a Very Large Thread of Hope under Faith and Steel notable to reach the Glancing Blows keystone!

Edits because I'm dumb

Fk that's a pain - didn't notice that change. Looks to be the only change of significance though..
"
steezzuss написал:
As expected, no impact from the Patch Notes - looks like this will once again be my league starter..

On a side note, Arctic Breath got a huge buff.

Artic Breath is cold DoT too so after this huge buff I'm interesting if a Vortex + Artic Breath build is viable. Probably not because the range is very different and you would have to self cast Artic Breath.

Freezing Pulse algo got a good buff, maybe it is interesting now for leveling the first acts.
Последняя редакция: haitike. Время: 17 июня 2020 г., 6:25:46
Pathing over to Glancing Blows might actually be not too bad as you can take numerous other nodes on that path.

I'm thinking of taking Spiritual Aid and with that, several minion damage nodes on my way (Retribution, Aligned Spirit, Ravenous Horde)

I'm thinking about taking this build and adapting it to use Wintertide Brand as a main skill.

Not sure yet, though. Vortex seems solid and I've wanted to play it for a bit now, just never got around to it, haha.
Hey all, trying to update a PoB for 3.11. Having slight difficulties, as the explosion of super high DPS Vortex builds centered around 2-3 segments of cluster jewels has made PoB clarity and upkeep significantly more difficult. I'll do what I can with the PoB.

As for other changes, Glancing Blows being on the tree is obviously huge. Be aware that there are 3 total Thread of Hope locations that can hit it as well. We lost some Cold DoT multi, but otherwise the build looks unreal once again heading into Harvest. Keep crushing.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
I was planning to play VD Spellslinger, but I started to update the PoB and the itch is back full-force.

Screw it. I'm all in.

Give me some time, but the build and guide will be mega ready for 3.11. I'll have an end-game PoB for CI, LL, and an additional one for each with cluster jewel optimization.

If I have time before launch I'll add a Cluster Jewel section to the guide as well.

This is the best all-purpose build in the game, and it's not close. Tell your friends, tell everyone.

It's Vortex league bois. Let's go.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Последняя редакция: ShakCentral. Время: 17 июня 2020 г., 12:22:27

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация