[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

I'm looking forward to trying out this build, after abusing herald stacking in Delirium and doing 40/40 + lvl 100 I moved to SSF a couple of weeks ago. I am not 100% sure I will like the Harvest but I will give it a go, using your build @ShakCentral. I am hoping it will carry me to full atlas completion and A8 Sirus kill. My goal is to play exclusively SSF from now :)
"
sevenQ написал:
I'm looking forward to trying out this build, after abusing herald stacking in Delirium and doing 40/40 + lvl 100 I moved to SSF a couple of weeks ago. I am not 100% sure I will like the Harvest but I will give it a go, using your build @ShakCentral. I am hoping it will carry me to full atlas completion and A8 Sirus kill. My goal is to play exclusively SSF from now :)

As long as you can pick up a Shavs and a Chayula, you can roll anything :) you got this
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Последняя редакция: ShakCentral. Время: 17 июня 2020 г., 12:57:49
"
ShakCentral написал:
"
sevenQ написал:

As long as you can pick up a Shavs and a Chayula, you can roll anything :) you got this

I got this 100%! I'm determined :D I will keep my eye on the updates here and report back once I succeed with everything :D Getting shavs might be hard in ssf but I dropped it several times in Delirium so as long as I keep going I don't see why I shouldn't drop it again :D
"
Give me some time, but the build and guide will be mega ready for 3.11. I'll have an end-game PoB for CI, LL, and an additional one for each with cluster jewel optimization.

If I have time before launch I'll add a Cluster Jewel section to the guide as well.

This is the best all-purpose build in the game, and it's not close. Tell your friends, tell everyone.

It's Vortex league bois. Let's go.

I play on PS4, so I still have a few days until I get the new league. I never played a caster, and I will definitely league start with your guide. I’m rather new, so the details in the guide are stellar.

Btw, congrats on the G3 feature on yt.
"
ShakCentral написал:
This is the best all-purpose build in the game, and it's not close. Tell your friends, tell everyone.

Is it fair to say Vortex has a less intense and more forgiving play style than some/many other builds?

I got started on poe with ED/C in Delirium, and burned out from the overwhelm of managing flasks, aiming ED, timing contagion, dodging attacks, and positing to avoid degen effects.

It looks like Vortex can be played a little more relaxed, and I love that it can be carried with rares, because I want to learn farming and crafting this league.

It's either Vortex or minions, but they are really really popular and I like the clean visual look of Vortex as opposed to screen-filling zombie hordes.
Последняя редакция: GERWARIC. Время: 17 июня 2020 г., 13:47:38
"
Smmogz написал:
"
Give me some time, but the build and guide will be mega ready for 3.11. I'll have an end-game PoB for CI, LL, and an additional one for each with cluster jewel optimization.

If I have time before launch I'll add a Cluster Jewel section to the guide as well.

It's Vortex league bois. Let's go.

I play on PS4, so I still have a few days until I get the new league. I never played a caster, and I will definitely league start with your guide. I’m rather new, so the details in the guide are stellar.

Btw, congrats on the G3 feature on yt.

If you come across anything that's unclear or doesn't work for console, please let me know. The forums don't see a lot of console player feedback and it would be very valuable. Thanks!
"
GERWARIC написал:
"
ShakCentral написал:

Is it fair to say Vortex has a less intense and more forgiving play style than other builds?

I got started on poe with ED/C in Delirium, and burned out from the overwhelm of managing flasks, aiming ED, timing contagion, dodging attacks, and positing to avoid degen effects.

It looks like Vortex can be played a little more relaxed, and I love that it can be carried with rares, because I want to learn farming and crafting this league.

It's either Vortex or minions, but they are really really popular and I like the clean visual look of Vortex as opposed to screen-filling zombie hordes.

I would say that it's less intense than a lot of builds, but keep in mind that this game is built around flask usage, so you'll be managing them in any build.

This is a very small thing, but would you be willing to remove the colored text from your post? I'm not even sure it was intentional, but I try to keep my responses and updates in white so they stand out for people looking for specific feedback or updates. It's no big deal either way; just figured I'd ask. (Edit: If it was unintentional, you can remove it by clicking edit (the E button below your forum name) and deleting the "[.span color="#c0c0c0"]" and "[./span]" that are at the beginning and end of your text.)
Последняя редакция: ShakCentral. Время: 17 июня 2020 г., 13:54:01
"
ShakCentral написал:
This is a very small thing, but would you be willing to remove the colored text from your post?

Sorry about that! I closed the color tag, and thank your for the comments. Also thanks this build. Just reading the guide and practicing the first couple acts with it has taught me a lot.
Последняя редакция: GERWARIC. Время: 17 июня 2020 г., 13:58:29
I’ve been messing around with a Storm Brand setup to handle the period of time where you don’t have a trigger wand, but still want to use EE.

Storm Brand + Elemental Proliferation + Increased Critical Strikes + Chain. It seems to work reasonably well, almost as a secondary curse since it freezes and shocks everything pretty reliably. The ICS is there to keep EO running as well.

I suppose Orb of Storms would work just fine doing the same thing (is actually where I got the idea). I like being able to project the ele prolif forward though.

Any suggestions on how to better utilize EE when you don’t have a trigger wand at the start?
Последняя редакция: Mishrak. Время: 17 июня 2020 г., 14:10:33
"
Mishrak написал:
I’ve been messing around with a Storm Brand setup to handle the period of time where you don’t have a trigger wand, but still want to use EE.

Storm Brand + Elemental Proliferation + Increased Critical Strikes + Chain. It seems to work reasonably well, almost as a secondary curse since it freezes and shocks everything pretty reliably. The ICS is there to keep EO running as well.

I suppose Orb of Storms would work just fine doing the same thing (is actually where I got the idea). I like being able to project the ele prolif forward though.

Any suggestions on how to better utilize EE when you don’t have a trigger wand at the start?

To be honest, I straight up ignore EE until I have the trigger. It hasn't been worth the hassle for me to stop and configure a jank situation instead of just clearing more Betrayal to unlock the trigger mod. Sorry this isn't more helpful. I think it could be useful for bosses, but in that case Frost Bomb's lowered Cold Res might be just as efficient.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация