[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

That’s fair. I kinda came to the solution when I was having to spam /something/ to proc crits after making the switch to Coldsnap and Vortex. So i figured if I’m using storm brand (or oos) to proc EO, why not go one step further and make it spread so it can actually work with EE as well.

It’s definitely jank though.
Looking forward to the new POBs.. Do you think DPS will take a hit?
Everyone: PoBs are ready! YOU get a Pob, and YOU get a Pob, and YOU! Here we go: https://pastebin.com/bHUvB8xe .

Changes:
- Updated pathing for most trees.
- Pre-Vortex leveling tree removed
- 2 full leveling trees: "Vortex Leveling" and "Non-Vortex Leveling".
- CI now has 2 trees: 1 with 2 Cluster Jewel slots, and 1 with 3. Obviously, points are left available for the jewels themselves, and some (mostly) defensive concessions were made to allow for the third cluster jewel. Be careful.
- Low-life now has 2 trees: 1 with 2 Cluster Jewels and max defensive nodes, and 1 tree with some defensive concessions that leads to a jewel socket where you can place Thread of Hope to get Glancing Blows.

If you have further questions, please post them in the comments and I'll be checking right up to league launch.

I'm undecided on if I'll be streaming or not. I'll be participating in Tarke and ZiggyD's private league and pushing ladder with my duo partner upp3r90. Enjoy!
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Последняя редакция: ShakCentral. Время: 18 июня 2020 г., 8:16:15
"
ShakCentral написал:
Everyone: PoBs are ready! YOU get a Pob, and YOU get a Pob, and YOU! Here we go: https://pastebin.com/HUznR0B4 .

Changes:
- CI now has 2 trees: 1 with 2 Cluster Jewel slots, and 1 with 3. Obviously, points are left available for the jewels themselves, and some (mostly) defensive concessions were made to allow for the third cluster jewel. Be careful.
- Low-life now has 2 trees: 1 with 2 Cluster Jewels and max defensive nodes, and 1 tree with some defensive concessions that leads to a jewel socket where you can place Thread of Hope to get Glancing Blows.

If you have further questions, please post them in the comments and I'll be checking right up to league launch.

I'm undecided on if I'll be streaming or not. I'll be participating in Tarke and ZiggyD's private league and pushing ladder with my duo partner upp3r90. Enjoy!

Just gives me an error when I try to import into pob
"
Jval написал:
"
ShakCentral написал:
Everyone: PoBs are ready! YOU get a Pob, and YOU get a Pob, and YOU! Here we go: https://pastebin.com/HUznR0B4 .

Changes:

Just gives me an error when I try to import into pob

I just copy+pasted it again from scratch to double check and it worked fine. Are you sure you didn't copy the period in the sentence and your PoB is updated? Are you using the LocalIdentity fork or are you still using OpenArls old (obsolete) PoB?
Is the change to Cold Blooded Killer jewel (20% Cold Damage and Recover 2% Life on Kill --> +8% cold dot multiplier + recover 2% life on killing chilled enemy) a hefty nerf or doesn't really affect this build? (damage front...I know we don't care much about the life part)
Последняя редакция: infrasonicreturns. Время: 17 июня 2020 г., 17:21:32
"
infrasonicreturns написал:
Is the change to Cold Blooded Killer jewel (20% Cold Damage and Recover 2% Life on Kill --> +8% cold dot multiplier + recover 2% life on killing chilled enemy) a hefty nerf or doesn't really affect this build? (damage front...I know we don't care much about the life part)

I'll have to run numbers through it and check. I'm honestly not sure. Have barely had time to breath today
Thanks for the updated PoB link. I really like the 2 Cluster CI one especially. Loaded great in PoB for me.
"
ShakCentral написал:
I was planning to play VD Spellslinger, but I started to update the PoB and the itch is back full-force.

Screw it. I'm all in.

Give me some time, but the build and guide will be mega ready for 3.11. I'll have an end-game PoB for CI, LL, and an additional one for each with cluster jewel optimization.

If I have time before launch I'll add a Cluster Jewel section to the guide as well.

This is the best all-purpose build in the game, and it's not close. Tell your friends, tell everyone.

It's Vortex league bois. Let's go.

Yes mate, good news. Me too - loved this build in Delirium and it's the best starter around.

Keen to min-max this time around, since it'll be my first league start on SC (transitioning from HC).

Thanks for all your efforts on this guide btw!
New league, new Vortex character. Last League was lvl 100 and 40/40 and undoubedtly top 5 dps/defense rounders in the Vortex-category. Doubt I'll be able to top that this league as I'll have to miss out on 3 of the first 4 days of the League.
I was scared after hearing the rumours of es on block being nerfed, but all is good.

I considered doing something other than Vortex this league due to heavily preferring Glancing Blows, but luckily my friend Thread of Hope is saving butts.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация