[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
xaeror35 написал:
So importing the new POB we can expect around 1m DPS max with this ? Some guy further in the thread had around 6m DPS... not sure what the deal is with that. ?

No no, you can get way more DPS than that. I played Vortex last league as well, and I checked the new tree with the same gear I had then, and I check in at 7.7m dotdps, which is 4.6m shaperdps. It's basically same DPS and defense for me with new tree (lowlife glancing blows), so if anything it's not nerfed.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
"
MindR написал:
"
xaeror35 написал:
So importing the new POB we can expect around 1m DPS max with this ? Some guy further in the thread had around 6m DPS... not sure what the deal is with that. ?

No no, you can get way more DPS than that. I played Vortex last league as well, and I checked the new tree with the same gear I had then, and I check in at 7.7m dotdps, which is 4.6m shaperdps. It's basically same DPS and defense for me with new tree (lowlife glancing blows), so if anything it's not nerfed.

The POB he posted shows WAY low DPS. maybe the import is messed up?
For one thing, there is no Ascendancy selected in the current PoB. That alone will severely lower the DPS displayed.
Regarding Wintertide Brand, I think it's significantly more DPS to have it share a 5-link with Vortex. My only concern is then that we can't rely on Storm Brand as a way to proc EE/EO, and Orb of Storms is pretty bad at proccing EO. Anyone have an idea of what to replace Storm Brand with?
can not open pastebin
says -ssl connect error

tried with both community and official version of pob
how this build feels in delv?
and what Ascendancy is better to use?
Hi,

Thanks for the updates to your build guide!
Been playing for a few leagues now and this will be my first league as Vortex!
Super pumped, just have a quick question regarding the use of Prism Guardian with CI?

I understand that you want to get to 76% mana reservation reduction in order to make the auras 0% cost of your life? I just cant see via the PoB how you achieve it, unless im mistaken on the required amount of Reservation %?

If you wouldn't mind a quick breakdown that would be wonders! other than that i super confident and your guide was perfect!

Cheers
Pasting pob returns an error. Anyone else having this issue?
Are you using the cummunity fork version of PoB (and the check for update botton there)? I used the pastebin there with no problem (Altough ShakCentral forgot Ascendancy for now :P)
Последняя редакция: haitike. Время: 18 июня 2020 г., 6:57:09
I've seen a few people saying the new PoB is missing an ascendancy. I can't imagine why that would be a problem.

I just woke up. I'll fix it asap
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация