[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
steezzuss написал:
"
ShakCentral написал:
I was planning to play VD Spellslinger, but I started to update the PoB and the itch is back full-force.

Screw it. I'm all in.

Give me some time, but the build and guide will be mega ready for 3.11. I'll have an end-game PoB for CI, LL, and an additional one for each with cluster jewel optimization.

If I have time before launch I'll add a Cluster Jewel section to the guide as well.

This is the best all-purpose build in the game, and it's not close. Tell your friends, tell everyone.

It's Vortex league bois. Let's go.

Yes mate, good news. Me too - loved this build in Delirium and it's the best starter around.

Keen to min-max this time around, since it'll be my first league start on SC (transitioning from HC).

Thanks for all your efforts on this guide btw!

Just curious - why the switch to SC from HC? I've thought about making the switch often since I usually rip at whatever new endgame content comes out. But at the same time that's half the fun.
Последняя редакция: maxdking. Время: 17 июня 2020 г., 19:37:18
"
maxdking написал:
"
steezzuss написал:
"
ShakCentral написал:
I was planning to play VD Spellslinger, but I started to update the PoB and the itch is back full-force.

Screw it. I'm all in.

Give me some time, but the build and guide will be mega ready for 3.11. I'll have an end-game PoB for CI, LL, and an additional one for each with cluster jewel optimization.

If I have time before launch I'll add a Cluster Jewel section to the guide as well.

This is the best all-purpose build in the game, and it's not close. Tell your friends, tell everyone.

It's Vortex league bois. Let's go.

Yes mate, good news. Me too - loved this build in Delirium and it's the best starter around.

Keen to min-max this time around, since it'll be my first league start on SC (transitioning from HC).

Thanks for all your efforts on this guide btw!

Just curious - why the switch to SC from HC? I've thought about making the switch often since I usually rip at whatever new endgame content comes out. But at the same time that's half the fun.

A few reasons, not the least of which being wanting to experience more end-game content (Sirus A8, Aul etc) - both of which I wouldn't typically attempt on HC.

Additional benefits have been MUCH more currency/wealth due to no ripping, significantly cheaper economy (6L shavs was ~2-3ex on SC, and `8ex+ on HC) and a bigger player base.

All in all, very happy to have made the switch after ~2000 hours on HC.

Edit: I also find it much easier to hit the challenges in SC - want 36 in Harvest.

ALso, important to say that my playstyle hasn't changed - still gear defensively and build as if I were playing HC. I feel that this has made me a better SC player for sure.
Последняя редакция: steezzuss. Время: 17 июня 2020 г., 20:11:23
What anoint makes the most sense?

For damage, Growth and Decay or Heart of Ice seem good.

You could also free up three skill points by putting it on Prodigal Perfection.

CI especially seems a bit point starved for two cluster jewel sockets, unless you were planning on going past 95.

I've only been able to get one set in (Medium + Small), staying under 95. Of course this also gets Glancing blows (by virtue of a Thread of Hope)

Последняя редакция: Mishrak. Время: 17 июня 2020 г., 20:23:51
"
Mishrak написал:
What anoint makes the most sense?

For damage, Growth and Decay or Heart of Ice seem good.

You could also free up three skill points by putting it on Prodigal Perfection.

CI especially seems a bit point starved for two cluster jewel sockets, unless you were planning on going past 95.

I've only been able to get one set in (Medium + Small), staying under 95. Of course this also gets Glancing blows (by virtue of a Thread of Hope)

Can I offer you a tranquility in this trying time?
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
I did not realize this was even there lol. Well then.
Thoughts on this new unique shield as an option?

https://np.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hb25jp/check_out_the_emperors_vigilance_unique_shield/

Seems like the Damage from Unblocked bypassing ES would be too much to overcome, no?
How is the clear speed for Vortex? Last league was my first league and I was playing facebreaker impale champion.

The clear speed wasnt the best, and I could kill all bosses.

I was planning to play TR trickster, with all nerf i decided to look for another build. One that can quickly clear maps and do bosses safely without taking ages either.

Would you recommend this build? I read that it is a safe self starter build, but does it clear maps with an above average speed?

Thank you
"
Sexyme написал:
How is the clear speed for Vortex? Last league was my first league and I was playing facebreaker impale champion.

The clear speed wasnt the best, and I could kill all bosses.

I was planning to play TR trickster, with all nerf i decided to look for another build. One that can quickly clear maps and do bosses safely without taking ages either.

Would you recommend this build? I read that it is a safe self starter build, but does it clear maps with an above average speed?

Thank you

I've played both and I think it has much better clearspeed than facebreakers. The playstyle is like this: Go to a pack > Drop Vortex, while Vortex is on CD go to the next pack and use Cold Snap on it. Rinse and repeat until you have your Vaal Cold Snap up. Use it, run around. I usually gather some mobs around me then I use my skills. The playstyle is exactly like Righteous Fire if you've played it before, but now you chill and freeze alot instead of burning them :D
Последняя редакция: returnofsnow. Время: 18 июня 2020 г., 2:00:30
Thoughts about wintertide brand?
Последняя редакция: Craulino. Время: 18 июня 2020 г., 2:34:19
So importing the new POB we can expect around 1m DPS max with this ? Some guy further in the thread had around 6m DPS... not sure what the deal is with that. ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация