[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
creativdude написал:
i'm confused how i'm supposed to reserve malevolence, zealotry, and hatred at the same time on my prism guardian to do it, i would need to reserve 114% of my life
i also cant fit discipline into my mana as well
https://pastebin.com/VYFkhWwh this is my pastebin if anyone can help me out

Get the mana reservation nodes near Templar and Shadow and you should be fine.
Curious what you folks think of Creeping Frost. I'm using that in conjunction with a 4L vortex & 6L cold snap. It does mean though I don't have a ton of room for other gems. Bit of a different build i'm playing, but looking at mixing some ideas from this to have a bit more defense as well. Just have around 5,100 ES right now.
am i missing something here , i see that glancing blows is advised for this build yet in the pob it doesnt seem to pick it up and i cant find a place where we are somehow getting it besides the passive tree?
"
Zelsee написал:
am i missing something here , i see that glancing blows is advised for this build yet in the pob it doesnt seem to pick it up and i cant find a place where we are somehow getting it besides the passive tree?

Glancing blows is allocated by using the Thread of Hope Jewel on the left side of the tree. It allows you to allocate passives without walking over to them.

In the POB provided, select the CI level 100 Glancing bows skill tree at the bottom
Последняя редакция: Soulblighterr. Время: 22 июля 2020 г., 20:27:03
Am finding myself a bit squishy in red maps. T14+ especially, but t11, 12 with breach, temple, betrayal can be rough as well. Around 5500es. I realize need more, but as SSF it's hard :D. Not sure if i should just run lower maps to level up more, or what pieces i should prioritize replacing (aside from helm since it's not rime gaze).

-
Последняя редакция: Kim_Aislinn. Время: 9 апр. 2024 г., 11:48:03
"
Kim_Aislinn написал:
"
agm_ultimatex написал:
Am finding myself a bit squishy in red maps. T14+ especially, but t11, 12 with breach, temple, betrayal can be rough as well. Around 5500es. I realize need more, but as SSF it's hard :D. Not sure if i should just run lower maps to level up more, or what pieces i should prioritize replacing (aside from helm since it's not rime gaze).

Not sure if you're in middle of a respec but you can cut two travel nodes on top of your passive tree and possibly even pick up Foresight.

Vaal Discipline is a great panic button. With enough ES recharge it makes you borderline immortal. Low level CWDT Steelskin or Immortal Call could also help.

I also like running with either %ES on block shield, or %ES on kill from Cinderswallow or Cold DoT medium cluster(Brush with Death notable).

Also, drop that life flask and get Staunching on one of those Basalt flasks.

Ah thanks on the travel nodes. I had looked at this area a couple of times before, but it wasnt obvious to me where to save it. Found it now.

Ah whoops the double basalt flask was a misclick on item share. My quicksilver flask has dousing for Ignite. I did drop the life flask for a bit, but i found cases where i dipped below ES, using it to recover some life was beneficial. But given it's like 300 hp, im probably splitting hairs.

I might try dropping creeping frost for now, try out Steelskin as you suggested.
Последняя редакция: agm_ultimatex. Время: 23 июля 2020 г., 11:44:49
https://pastebin.com/16VZridH

Hey, love the build but I'm confused on how to get my numbers as high as yours.
I'm not sure where I'm going wrong with scaling.

Sitting at around 300k dps seems insanely low when your POB shows almost 2mil
VERY CONFUSED xD

Theres a few things I'm changing when I have the currency like my amu/rings.
But even if I slot in the gear you've posted in POB I'm no where near those numbers.
Последняя редакция: karmavore. Время: 24 июля 2020 г., 9:09:47
"
karmavore написал:
https://pastebin.com/16VZridH

Hey, love the build but I'm confused on how to get my numbers as high as yours.
I'm not sure where I'm going wrong with scaling.

Sitting at around 300k dps seems insanely low when your POB shows almost 2mil
VERY CONFUSED xD

Theres a few things I'm changing when I have the currency like my amu/rings.
But even if I slot in the gear you've posted in POB I'm no where near those numbers.

I took a look for just a few seconds. Your gems aren't level 20 or qualitied to 20%. You need to check the EE options on configs for "hit by lightning damage" and "ignore skill hit damage". You're also not running Frostbite or any curse that increases your damage.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Последняя редакция: ShakCentral. Время: 24 июля 2020 г., 9:31:31
Maybe a stupid question but I'm a bit confused by the EE node with Mark of the Shaper.
Isn't the ring adding flat lightning spell damage? Wasn't there a rule to never use added spell damage on your spell while using EE?
Or did I miss interpret that and it's only bad if you add the element you actually do damage with?

Edit: I was referring to EE XD
Последняя редакция: Bantzu. Время: 25 июля 2020 г., 5:31:49

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация