[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
Bantzu написал:
Maybe a stupid question but I'm a bit confused by the EO node with Mark of the Shaper.
Isn't the ring adding flat lightning spell damage? Wasn't there a rule to never use added spell damage on your spell while using EO?
Or did I miss interpret that and it's only bad if you add the element you actually do damage with?

I think you mean Elemental Equilibrium. What we don't want is flat cold damage added to spells. Lightning is fine, as when enemies are hit by lightning damage, they will then have -50% res to fire & cold damage.
This build is nuts man, thank you for the guide and my 1st AW8 Sirus kill!
"
Saf3tyhazard написал:
This build is nuts man, thank you for the guide and my 1st AW8 Sirus kill!

I got mine last night too :). Well first A8 in SSF anyways. I'm playing a bit differently, using creeping frost instead of dual curse, but once i get my vortex damage up more, i might switch to this to have better defenses.
Последняя редакция: agm_ultimatex. Время: 28 июля 2020 г., 10:55:27
Congrats to all of the people in the guide comments, the Discord, and my Forum and Discord DMs who have been crushing Sirus this league. It's so cool to see people who are getting further than they ever have before! Keep it up everyone!

Just FYI, might not be around much in the coming weeks, as the new Shak baby is looking like he might be here a little early. I'll be more active in the Discord than on here, but I'll try to get to things either way. Thanks!
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Последняя редакция: ShakCentral. Время: 28 июля 2020 г., 15:31:01
"
ShakCentral написал:
Congrats to all of the people in the guide comments, the Discord, and my Forum and Discord DMs who have been crushing Sirus this league. It's so cool to see people who are getting further than they ever have before! Keep it up everyone!

Just FYI, might not be around much in the coming weeks, as the new Shak baby is looking like he might be here a little early. I'll be more active in the Discord than on here, but I'll try to get to things either way. Thanks!

Wow huge congrats to you being a soon-to-be parent! Thanks also for all the detail you put into this guide.
How much of difference does it make to change from Rime Gaze to Crown of the Inward Eye? Does opening up another anointment on the amulet make up for the damage on Rime gaze?

Also, congratulations on your soon-to-be born little one, Shak!!
"
Soulblighterr написал:
How much of difference does it make to change from Rime Gaze to Crown of the Inward Eye? Does opening up another anointment on the amulet make up for the damage on Rime gaze?

Also, congratulations on your soon-to-be born little one, Shak!!

Losing concentrated effect would be the bigger loss I think. I'm using 6L ColdSnap in my body armor, 4L of vortex in my gloves atm. Once I get a rime gaze, it would give me a good 30% damage boost easily. Though my cold snap does drop by around 8%, as i have Prodigal Perfection currently anointed.
"
agm_ultimatex написал:
"
ShakCentral написал:

Wow huge congrats to you being a soon-to-be parent! Thanks also for all the detail you put into this guide.

I can't remember off the top of my head, but Crown drops your DPS by a surprising amount. Rime Gaze has so much damage it's insane. Maybe Divine Judgment + Crown comes close, but I can't remember. I tested it a league or two ago in PoB and I think Rime still wins by a lot.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
"
ShakCentral написал:
"
agm_ultimatex написал:
"
ShakCentral написал:

I can't remember off the top of my head, but Crown drops your DPS by a surprising amount. Rime Gaze has so much damage it's insane. Maybe Divine Judgment + Crown comes close, but I can't remember. I tested it a league or two ago in PoB and I think Rime still wins by a lot.

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong in my PoB then, because Crown is giving more DoT dps with Growth and Decay than Rime Gaze is giving with Tranquility.
What is the playstyle for Vortex? It looks like Vortex and Cold Snap for general purpose with Wintertide and Orb reserved for bosses, it doesn’t look like a 1-2 interaction like Contagion–Essence Drain. Do you just alternate between Vortex and Cold Snap as you work through a zone? Always put Vortex on top of Cold Snap or Cold Snap on top of Vortex? Vortex all the time and save Cold Snap for ranged (parasites that insist on hiding in ground clutter) and runners (Act 2 apes, Harvest spitters)? Just spam both and ignore the “When I’m ready” comments?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация