[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
l33tsmurf написал:
"
jigglylizard написал:
Hi,
Looking to use this for league start. Great guide.

Question: Mark of the Shaper adds lightning damage. Does this mess up Elemental Equilibrium? I always heard to avoid added flat damage of other elements to avoid this.

Heya,

Only damage we need to avoid is cold damage, lightning and fire are ok :)

A very late thanks.

I think I'll try this for my league starter

@ShakCentral
I noticed an error (I think): The LL final tree w/ cluster has Vile bastion but I assume we should go for Malediction. This was the case in 3.11 if I remember correctly.
"
jigglylizard написал:

@ShakCentral
I noticed an error (I think): The LL final tree w/ cluster has Vile bastion but I assume we should go for Malediction. This was the case in 3.11 if I remember correctly.

From Heist changes summary:
- Vile Bastion is now used in all modes, and Malediction in the Low-Life build has been replaced with the newly located Whispers of Doom cluster.
"
aGalaxy_ написал:
going to be league starting this, when do I get get EE? Do I wait to get trigger a socketed spell craft or do I get it earlier? thanks!

Shak talks about this in the guide explicitly (there is a whole section on the reasoning you might want to check out to understand the mechanism behind it): You mustn't get EE before you have the craft. If you do, you lose a lot of damage, since every monster will be more resistant towards cold damage once you hit them.
Want to ask you about tree, so you don't take Glancing Blows - you think its not worth is if you not using ES on block shield or in general not worth it?
"
The_Man_of_Greed написал:
Want to ask you about tree, so you don't take Glancing Blows - you think its not worth is if you not using ES on block shield or in general not worth it?

Seem like it's 10 nodes away from the main tree. and using thread of hope doesn't reach it anymore.
"
Zsno написал:
"
The_Man_of_Greed написал:

Seem like it's 10 nodes away from the main tree. and using thread of hope doesn't reach it anymore.

If it was connected to the Witch starting node I still wouldn't take it anymore. Check the Glancing Blows explanation in section 3.1 for the math. You take somewhere between 30-65% more damage than you would without Glancing Blows after the nerf, and 5% ES recovery just can't make up that difference.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
"
Warrewal написал:
"
jigglylizard написал:

@ShakCentral

- Vile Bastion is now used in all modes, and Malediction in the Low-Life build has been replaced with the newly located Whispers of Doom cluster.

So what's the reasoning? I must be missing something. I haven't played an ES build yet so maybe I'm understimating regen:

We give up:
1) 4 passive points
2) 10% curse effect
3) (edit)extra Non-chaos as chaos
4) Malediction effect

To gain:
1) Regen 40 ES/s
2) Regen 1% ES/s/recent kill

We are keeping Presence of Chayula so stun immunity doesn't change.

It's a minor point overall but I hate not understanding.

Edit: error on the corpse explosion, that's Profane Bloom
Последняя редакция: jigglylizard. Время: 18 сент. 2020 г., 12:38:47
"
jigglylizard написал:
"
Warrewal написал:
"
jigglylizard написал:

@ShakCentral

So what's the reasoning? I must be missing something. I haven't played an ES build yet so maybe I'm understimating regen:

We give up:
1) 4 passive points
2) 10% curse effect
3) Curse corpse explode
4) Malediction effect

To gain:
1) Regen 40 ES/s
2) Regen 1% ES/s/recent kill

We are keeping Presence of Chayula so stun immunity doesn't change.

It's a minor point overall but I hate not understanding.

Okay I did not have an entry in PoB's "# of enemies killed recently". Putting in 10 shows that this is most of your regen.. Makes sense now.

I do hate giving up Malediction though.
What about loot filter?
you state that you give up glancing blow, is rumis still a flask chopice? i mean it still give good armoour

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация