[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

People that are already using Shavronne's Wrappings did you buy it withouth links and linked yourself? Are you using it 5L? Did you just buy it 6 linked? There are going for almost 600 chaos and I dont know if I should wait to get all that currency or buy it 5 linked.
I got my shavs cheap pretty early on (ended up with two of the cards because Tower is one of the first maps now, bought the rest of the set in the first week) and 5-linked it myself. 5L works in to red maps and it's not like shavs is bad for CI before you go LL.
Once I assembled enough currency I bought a fated connections and 6L'd in 100 jewelers, because hand linking sucks. I sell my fuses in bulk for C.
Kind of a big head's up - the name of the guide has been updated. Having the name be "For Dummies" was a big potential copyright issue due to the popular book series, so I'm changing it before GGG gets asked to take it down or worse.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
"
ShakCentral написал:
Kind of a big head's up - the name of the guide has been updated. Having the name be "For Dummies" was a big potential copyright issue due to the popular book series, so I'm changing it before GGG gets asked to take it down or worse.

Must be a slow day
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Hi there, first at all, want to thank you for this guide it is awesome. Im using lvl 3 Enlighten linked malevolence and frostbite aura.
I can´t use Discipline.
I thought ur guide was to mean to have those 3 (malevo, Frostbite and Discipline) but a dont have enough mana to reserve.
Am i doing something wrong or just cant have all of them. Thanks
"
joreza написал:
I got my shavs cheap pretty early on (ended up with two of the cards because Tower is one of the first maps now, bought the rest of the set in the first week) and 5-linked it myself. 5L works in to red maps and it's not like shavs is bad for CI before you go LL.
Once I assembled enough currency I bought a fated connections and 6L'd in 100 jewelers, because hand linking sucks. I sell my fuses in bulk for C.

Thats a cool trick, but the prophey costs the same as a 6 link shavs.
Really enjoying this build. Have picked up a few upgrades over last couple of days. Just self 6-linked my shavs too(~500 fusing), so what next? Thinking maybe a better wand? I do currently rely on the fire resist from it though, hard to find a better one that also has resist.

Then again I could pick up a crystal belt with fire resist and then free up the wand to just focus on damage?

Currently lvl94 with 7046ES and 1.4mil vortex dps according to PoB. Oh and 51% chaos resist too which feels nice!

Also I vaal'd all of my 20/20 gems and hit 21/20 on vortex, score!

Последняя редакция: Shaddolf. Время: 30 сент. 2020 г., 1:19:19
Hello everyone.

Shak loving the build. Needed a bit getting used to at first but its a breeze now.
I am running the LL variant, with pretty decent gear I believe, crushing T16s with ease and for the first time ever my first Sirus of the league was not only successful but even deathless!

Something happened though that threw me off.
I got totally owned from Chimera of all things.
The map did have extra boss dmg and vulnerability, but still it was the most once sided encounted I've had in years. So much that it makes me question my understanding of a fight I've crushed 100s of times.

I barely got to the 2nd add phase with 1 portal left and when Chimera came back he destroyed me of course.
It felt like I could do nothing, as no kind of kiting arround seemed to work. He simply jumped to me and cut me down in a couple of hits.
My ES is almost 6900 so I don't believe I am that squishy.
Perhaps facetanking him while flasks are up is a better approach?

Any insight would be really appreaciated!
Just wanted to pop in and say I've been enjoying this build since day 1. Been able to kill A2, A4, and then A6 Sirus today, with only 2 deaths among them (egregious player error). For now I've decided to stay CI instead of swapping to LL, the damage feels fine right now and I'm at a comfortable level of tankiness, not sure I'd want to be squishier. Build handles juicy t16 maps fine. My tree is a bit different than the guide too, it felt worth it to me to stick with the early spell damage nodes rather than swap to the right side of the early tree, sitting at a comfy 8.9k ES right now. I also skipped the cluster jewel.

Here's the gear I've wound up with so far, some of the pieces are definitely upgradable but it's what I've got:
Скрытый текст

Anyway, thanks for the build guide, it's very thorough and the build works very nicely.
"
akispsi написал:

Something happened though that threw me off.
I got totally owned from Chimera of all things.
The map did have extra boss dmg and vulnerability, but still it was the most once sided encounted I've had in years. So much that it makes me question my understanding of a fight I've crushed 100s of times.

Same happened to me! You're not alone there.

I also died 6 times and lost the map against Minotaur - but I realised it had vulnerability and 60% increased effect too - he 1shot me and even the falling rocks in the zone killed me.

It seems we are just squishy vs solid physical damage?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация