[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Maybe for those scenarios take out the CWDT gem and replace it with a Decoy totem? Then manually cast Immortal Call when needed.

Not sure if the CI build with the regen shield on block would fare better?

On an unrelated note, I have one of those weird mechanic questions that hopefully someone knows the answer to.

So I've been playing with mostly self-found / crafted gear and doing pretty well. I still haven't found a decent wand so have been using The Dark Seer Sceptre for some time now.

Obviously the end goal is to get the rare wand with the crafted Trigger affix, but in the meantime, is this sceptre actually pretty decent? Mostly I'm interested in the Increased Global Damage characteristic and exactly what this works on for Vortex. Obviously it scales the flat damage, and also the increased spell damage, and I'm assuming it also scales the damage over time too but honestly I find these interactions quite complex and unclear sometimes.

Just wondering whether I should bother using an interim wand before my final upgrade or if that would be a waste of currency. I certainly don't feel like I'm lacking for damage at the moment but I'm only just starting to get into yellow maps.
Hey Shak, just wanted to send a huge thanks for not only the build but the amazing leveling guide in your other post. I'm a relatively newer player and always struggled getting though the acts quickly to maps, and was able to finish A10 and get most of my early gearing for maps in less than 24 hours!

Absolute blast of a build! Working on building up my ES for CI. Thanks again, I look forward to taking down Sirius with this one :)
I just finished the league, got 24 challenges, lots of bricked grand heists (due to rogues disappearing) and lost all my patience to this league, but this build is very nice league starter (after first lab that is), Ive been easily clearing t16, conquerors would take around 40 seconds but thats cuz i never upgraded my gear... yeah, about gear, im running tier16 deathless(veeery rarely any deaths, mostly cuz i was alt tabbed) with THAT gear I bought for 20c total at third day of league(rumi dropped, gems self leveled, chest self linked) when I reached maps (later bought oils for 25c, but that enchant i used was rather useless tbh), 20c gear was enough to run tier16 quite fast, mind you I had only 5,5k es, 160k dot tooltip vortex and half that on cold snap. Rerolled only no regen and ele reflect. Here s my crap gear for reference. Thanks for the build for this league. I really enjoyed the fact that I didnt have to buy gear again to finish content.
Скрытый текст
Used solaris + abberath, cluster jewel for "brush with death", CI
Последняя редакция: Visratha. Время: 30 сент. 2020 г., 17:11:34

Shak -

Have you done 5x orb maps with this build? I'm struggling to piece together gear required (without spending 100 ex).

I can go pure defensive and jam all the way up to 13k ES but don't have the damage to kill stuff.

or I can go down to 7k ES and absolutely molest everything, but it's a glass cannon and I usually die 6x before completing the 5x orb map.

In between, I don't make it as far as either.

Any advice?
I mean, looking at your gear which is far better than mine, how do you struggle honestly? :D Or what is killing you? I imported you char in POB, the only obvious thing I see you are missing some little cold res and for QoL a corrupted blood cannot be inflicted jewel. Maybe some better cluster jewels and better wand. Are you facetanking? You should be moving all the time.
Последняя редакция: konean. Время: 1 окт. 2020 г., 5:33:31
Gear isn't updated. I have a double discipline watcher's eye now that will help (just cost 15 ex!).

The problem is usually getting 1-2 shot. I'm no where near capped on block nor do I have any kind of evasion. There's so much damage it's impossible to dodge everything in 5x orb maps. And with vortex you have to drop it in the middle of packs to have any kind of clear speed so it necessitates some sort of close proximity.

I think I found my answer - running Grace (& Vaal Grace for emergencies).

My evasion goes from <5% to 32% just by turning on Grace. That's pretty nuts. And Vaal Grace adds another 28% of evade to hits and spells.

That survivability is well worth the 14% dps loss from losing zealotry. I'm going to try running this and see how it goes.
"
DubyaC написал:
Gear isn't updated. I have a double discipline watcher's eye now that will help (just cost 15 ex!).

The problem is usually getting 1-2 shot. I'm no where near capped on block nor do I have any kind of evasion. There's so much damage it's impossible to dodge everything in 5x orb maps. And with vortex you have to drop it in the middle of packs to have any kind of clear speed so it necessitates some sort of close proximity.

I think I found my answer - running Grace (& Vaal Grace for emergencies).

My evasion goes from <5% to 32% just by turning on Grace. That's pretty nuts. And Vaal Grace adds another 28% of evade to hits and spells.

That survivability is well worth the 14% dps loss from losing zealotry. I'm going to try running this and see how it goes.

You could even go one step further, since 15ex is no price for you: this build stays with Vile Bastion even with LL, so you could use an Aul's uprising instead of chayula, and just running all auras. Your chaos res goes down the drain though, and you would lose Maledicion and use 4 points for Whispers of Doom.

Btw: which Vortex Quality are you guys considering to be the best? Standard, Anomalous or Divergent? Still can't figure out which one i should use. And if you had a medium cluster jewel with Vile Reinvigoration and Brush with Death already, would you go for Energy from Naught or for another one of those two in the small jewel?
Последняя редакция: St4hlh4gel. Время: 1 окт. 2020 г., 14:11:03
Love the build and playstyle and you wrote a good guide but since I am one of the dummy's this guide was made for where to go with skill points after lvl 70? Or did no miss it somewhere in the guide?
Great build and an excellent guide, my thanks to you, i do have a question though.

In the PoB CI tree, you take Elemental Overload and don't take Pain Attunement instead of, as it gives more damage, or at all. Is there a reason for this i am missing as it seems like a no brainer to take it for the cost of 1 SP considering the damage bonus from it?
"
minimalicious69 написал:
Love the build and playstyle and you wrote a good guide but since I am one of the dummy's this guide was made for where to go with skill points after lvl 70? Or did no miss it somewhere in the guide?

In the bottom left hand corner of PoB you have a drop down where you can choose which tree to display. You start on 'Leveling' progress to 'CI Lvl 80' and so on depending on your gear.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация