[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
Flaxiz написал:
So, I've been looking around trying to decipher how to go about this build. Especially the clusters are sorta confusing. I see a lot run the first amongst equal + replenishing presence mediums - why are they so sought after? is it due to their pairing with zealoth's oath and natural enhancement of the auras? Also see a lot of difference when it comes to intuitive leap vs thread of hope in the socket above start area.

Imo, Repelneshing is better with Vitality, Self-Control without. Intuitive vs Thread - personal preferences.
"
agm_ultimatex написал:

Got a nice cold multi from Woe essence rolls :)

Cold damage to suff, enchantment and it will be absolutely insane.
"
Flaxiz написал:
So, I've been looking around trying to decipher how to go about this build. Especially the clusters are sorta confusing. I see a lot run the first amongst equal + replenishing presence mediums - why are they so sought after? is it due to their pairing with zealoth's oath and natural enhancement of the auras? Also see a lot of difference when it comes to intuitive leap vs thread of hope in the socket above start area.

They increase aura effect. Hatred, Zealotry and Malevolence all have "more" modifiers that can be scaled with aura effect. In my build I have around 120% increased aura effect. That means all aura effects are multiplied by 2.2.

My malevolence 22% more multi becomes 49%. Zealotry goes from 17% to 38%, hatred from 20% to 44%.

So it's basically like your vortex is a 9 link. Plus, of course, all the other side effects (pardon the pun).
Последняя редакция: roselan. Время: 7 февр. 2021 г., 16:17:11
What am I doing wrong here? Any help would be appreciated.

I'm a super casual player and I've tried to copy some of the more advanced stuff you guys are doing beyond Shak's build info.

I know I'm doing something wrong because, while my damage seems great, I'm struggling in t-16's with a lot of random 1-shots.

Thanks for your time.

https://pastebin.com/UJGyyhLH
"
TheRomanticsWB написал:

I'm a super casual player and I've tried to copy some of the more advanced stuff you guys are doing beyond Shak's build info.

I know I'm doing something wrong because, while my damage seems great, I'm struggling in t-16's with a lot of random 1-shots.

Thanks for your time.

Two Big issues

1. You can't use Wicked Ward with Zealot's Oath. Wicked Ward cuts ES Regen in half. Drop Wicked Ward.

2. You don't have enough mana to fit in Discipline. 5.5k ES is super low. You need to add Self-Control Notable or grab more reduced mana nodes. Discipline provides a lot of ES on LL.

I went ahead and updated your POB to use these changes https://pastebin.com/y9QbaGL2.

1. Drop the level on Clarity until you get level 5 Awakened Blasphemy or add in Another Self-Control notable.

2. I added in two medium clusters and cobalt jewel.

3. Got rid of Wicked Ward and wasted points.

4. New POB has 8.4k ES instead of 5.5k without any gear changes.
Последняя редакция: donbrawler. Время: 7 февр. 2021 г., 22:25:00
Hi, looking for guidance on my CI build please
https://pastebin.com/v8rBMViJ
What would be the best CI vaal regalia chest for the endgame build? I have the explode ascendancy node so i dont need explode but what is the best result i could get!

Vaal Regalia with synthesis implicit, maximum % es?

ty

Последняя редакция: Ma23ck. Время: 7 февр. 2021 г., 23:58:20
"
donbrawler написал:
"
TheRomanticsWB написал:

Thanks for your time.

Two Big issues

1. You can't use Wicked Ward with Zealot's Oath. Wicked Ward cuts ES Regen in half. Drop Wicked Ward.

2. You don't have enough mana to fit in Discipline. 5.5k ES is super low. You need to add Self-Control Notable or grab more reduced mana nodes. Discipline provides a lot of ES on LL.

I went ahead and updated your POB to use these changes https://pastebin.com/y9QbaGL2.

1. Drop the level on Clarity until you get level 5 Awakened Blasphemy or add in Another Self-Control notable.

Thanks a lot for responding. I've been looking at both yours and Roslean's builds and bouncing back and forth.

I never realized I left Wicked Ward in there... I had just added Zealotry and forgot to take it out. Thanks for pointing that one out.

On the other stuff you mentioned, I do run Discipline still and I have 7042 ES. It leaves me 137 mana but I haven't had any mana issues with that amount. Is there something that we need more mana for that I'm unaware of or maybe something I've just been doing wrong with the mana?

How is Clarity being affected by Blasphemy or what is the correlation here to lowering the level of Clarity until Awakened Blasphemy 5?

Thanks so much for the help. I do appreciate it.
"
TheRomanticsWB написал:
"
donbrawler написал:
"
TheRomanticsWB написал:

Thanks for your time.

Two Big issues

Thanks a lot for responding. I've been looking at both yours and Roslean's builds and bouncing back and forth.

I never realized I left Wicked Ward in there... I had just added Zealotry and forgot to take it out. Thanks for pointing that one out.

On the other stuff you mentioned, I do run Discipline still and I have 7042 ES. It leaves me 137 mana but I haven't had any mana issues with that amount. Is there something that we need more mana for that I'm unaware of or maybe something I've just been doing wrong with the mana?

How is Clarity being affected by Blasphemy or what is the correlation here to lowering the level of Clarity until Awakened Blasphemy 5?

Thanks so much for the help. I do appreciate it.

Oh, I enabled Discipline in the POB your provided and you had -347 mana. Maybe it wasn't current POB? That's why I lowered the level of clarity to reduce the mana cost is all. A level 5 Blasphemy reduces mana reserved to 32% instead of 34% so you gain mana back.
"
donbrawler написал:

Oh, I enabled Discipline in the POB your provided and you had -347 mana. Maybe it wasn't current POB? That's why I lowered the level of clarity to reduce the mana cost is all. A level 5 Blasphemy reduces mana reserved to 32% instead of 34% so you gain mana back.

I've had a lot of issues with POB updating directly from my account when I import. Most of the time none of my gems are there and I have to add them and none of the nodes that I have taken after the gems are actually taken either not to mention a lot of other weird stuff that doesn't match up. I may have left something out when I was checking it.

Otherwise, I aligned my build with the tips you gave and used the updated POB you sent. I also purchased a level 5 Blasphemy and added it anyway. I saw the mana reservation costs difference on Blasphemy after I posted.

Picked up all the new gems etc... We'll see how this runs.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to look and offer advice. Really appreciate it.

Have a great day!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация