[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
Tannhauser1 написал:
Was wondering if it would be possible to fit in an Aspect (of the Spider most likely) in this build, CI version, as I currently have that open suffix on my boots staring at me with nothing useful to craft.

Malevolence and Dsicipline reserve 85% , Aspect 25%.

Enlighten 4 would be 12% less, would it stack with the Shield mod 'Socketed Gems have 15% reduced reservation'? (I also want recover ES when you block on shield, that will be expensive with high ES on it but OK)

What other ways would there be for -mana reserved?
1% on 2 jewels maybe, that's it I guess.

You still want around 200 available mana I think for abilities, so it will be hard/not sure if worth the trouble?

aspect of the spider is a match made in heaven for this build is most definitely worth it at any stage, imo.

also, you shouldn't be that worried about mana reservation. the fact that both vortex and cold snap are CD based skills you don't have to spam like some other hand casting builds would do, leaves you with enough time to recover all the mana you could need.
moreover even though your presumtions on reservation are correct in a vacuum, you didn't think about the reduced reservation nodes on the tree (sovereignty, leadership and influence) that are easily accessible for the build. fitting in the aspect into the build shouldn't be a big problem even with a lower level enlightened. if push comes to shove, you could use a lower level clarity/vitality, skip them entirely or even anoint "Champion of the Cause"
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
warxtreme написал:
What would be better for DPS,

6L CI or 5L Shavs LL?

I checked this in his POB and removed Swift Affliction from the Shav's LL setup.

The 5link LL build with 2 clusters is higher DPS than the 6 link CI build with clusters.

Thanks a bunch!
Does Cinderswallows increased damage mod work with damage over time? I.e. would it be worth it to put fire damage on a free ring prefix or something? I'm assuming storm brand would ignite every time it crits.

edit: ticking ' is enemy ignited' in pob increases the DPS at least, I'm assuming it works, don't see why not
Последняя редакция: heishe. Время: 21 апр. 2021 г., 10:22:09
"
heishe написал:
Does Cinderswallows increased damage mod work with damage over time? I.e. would it be worth it to put fire damage on a free ring prefix or something? I'm assuming storm brand would ignite every time it crits.

edit: ticking ' is enemy ignited' in pob increases the DPS at least, I'm assuming it works, don't see why not

Yes, it will work if you can ignite.

But you have to compare the damage numbers and up time.

It might simply be better to add cold damage, which synergies with the build 100% of time, rather than adding fire damage which will only conditionally proc with flask and a crit.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 21 апр. 2021 г., 10:58:37
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

It might simply be better to add cold damage, which synergies with the build 100% of time, rather than adding fire damage which will only conditionally proc with flask and a crit.

Just don't add "cold damage to spells", since that fucks up your EE.

I also have my own question: when going LL, and you need resistances, would you rather make your low budget shitty rare your boots (goodbye Sin Trek) or belt (goodbye Bated Breath)?
"
Clerith написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

I also have my own question: when going LL, and you need resistances, would you rather make your low budget shitty rare your boots (goodbye Sin Trek) or belt (goodbye Bated Breath)?

Ele resistances are paramount. They are more important than ES.

If you can't cap them with the uniques, you should replace the uniques with rares that cap you.

One of the reasons that the LL build gets expensive is that if you want max es, you need the uniques, which causes the rest of the gear to carry all the resists you need, which adds to the expense.

Of course the most expensive is well rolled rares in every slot but that will be only for the richie rich's.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 21 апр. 2021 г., 11:38:38
What I can recommend is to look for resists and attributes on cluster jewels. It's not much per point but it adds up in setup with 2 large cluster jewels
"
Clerith написал:
Скрытый текст
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

personally, i like to switch out the belt first, because not only give sin trek good es and 30%MS but also DEX which this build is starved on already. in case you want to save your gear transition for later, you could take more jewel sockets for res+es jewels until you can get that finely crafted gear. just running purity of elements would be the ultra low budget solution for an early LL transition.
Thanks for the amazing build! Trying it on hcssf for the first time ever, got to the maps. Have a question about lootfilter. It has an error when loading (something with blood magic support). Any updates for the filter?

Is this worth multi-modding?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация