[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

nobody will play a 3 button build (because you know that this build is a 2 button build right?) if you have to use vortex, cold snap, vaal cold snap, stormbrand and creeping frost the build will just suck
"
sisco1985 написал:
nobody will play a 3 button build (because you know that this build is a 2 button build right?) if you have to use vortex, cold snap, vaal cold snap, stormbrand and creeping frost the build will just suck

I agree with you, it sounds so "pick another build" :( but we should still wait for ShackCentral's output.
really great work mate !
Hey, for anyone who started this last league in 3.14, what was the budget you needed to beat Sirus with the build?
"
FirewalkerPuncher написал:
Hey, for anyone who started this last league in 3.14, what was the budget you needed to beat Sirus with the build?

a 6link regalia and full CI build (energy shield on each piece) +coldsnap helm setup was enough to easily down sirius A4 for me . Budget mostly the regalia would cost you a few exalts early on.
Последняя редакция: Greedss. Время: 22 июля 2021 г., 21:41:47
How is mana cost for this build consider new mana changes?
Also how is it compared to other starter builds , like trapper , summoner , totems , toxic rain and ed contagion ? Thank you in advance!
"
Roselan написал:
in PoB, my 3.14 build from early last game (lv 1 awakened gems, LL) goes from 2.3M to 2.2M DPS by adding creeping frost to my 6L.

Vortex 21/23
Creeping Frost 21/20
Empower 4/20
Awakened Swift Affliction 1/20
Awakened Controlled Destruction 1/20
Awakened Elemental Focus 1/20

My main concern is Elemental Overload activation. But nearly no dps loss is excellent news indeed :)

However, my GG 3.13 build goes from 13.8m to 9m thou. that's with mirror grade gear, like a +4 shav or

The classic "6L" version of the build goes from 13.8m to 6m, a 57% dps loss...

Using a 4+2 or double 5L, whatever it is called, is definitively the way to go.

I'm very pleasantly surprised, I did expect a lot, lot worse!

happy :)

What about mana ?
Hi Shak, first of all: you are great, the guys helping you putting this up are great. Thanks alot!

I was looking at your LL POB and have some questions:

1. No trigger wand? Does that mean we have 6 abilities/ spells to cast without counting Vortex on the lmb ? Possible that I can't handle those tbh.

2. Will we have enough mana? I can't figure out how.

Best of wishes!
are there any changes on leveling Process Except other gems? Ty shak and Team 👍👍👍👍❤
Последняя редакция: Karmoth666. Время: 23 июля 2021 г., 9:54:49
Hey,

Just my five cents here.

Im not going to play Vortex occutlist this league (already did it 3 times + in delve/mayhem events) - but im really happy it's still probably one of the best builds (my fave one) in the game and hope it does not change.

Vortex is just a some kind of nice selling point of POE and should always stay good and look attractive for (especially) new players. We all like frozen orb sorceress from D2 (cold spells in general), and in my opinion Vortex is simillar in terms of the power of attraction.

One of the undisputed strenghts of Vortex is its flexibility and almost infinite min-maxing possbilities... What (I think so) with overall game pace lowering tendency is enough to play it exclusively by all league although I know such approach is not appealing to everyone :_:.

Long live the Vortex.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация