[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Just want to say Thanks to Shak and the team for the effort they put into this guide every week. I play my own version of Vortex but I lean heavily on the information provided by Shak and Don and others.
So exactly how will be the new gameplay? It's like press 3 buttons in maps and maybe 5 in bosses or... ? Just for have an idea. Thanks.
I am also happy that this build ist staying alive :)

When do you plan to update the lootfilter? Before League start?
Starting 3.15 with this. I've been playing poe for years, but struggle with end game.

Your CI explanation regarding when and how to switch might be the best instruction I've ever seen for any passive this game.

Thanks for all the hard work into this!!!
First, Thank you for all your continued work. I have used your vortex guides as a starter for many leagues.

But This:

"
I've finally surrendered to LMB Vortex.

Broke my heart a little..... (As a console player)
Just this one line tells me, that this build is dead for me....(No way to assign to movement on console versions)
And that really sucks.

Thank you again for your great guides.

"
Oxygene_PoE написал:
Hi Shak, first of all: you are great, the guys helping you putting this up are great. Thanks alot!

I was looking at your LL POB and have some questions:

1. No trigger wand? Does that mean we have 6 abilities/ spells to cast without counting Vortex on the lmb ? Possible that I can't handle those tbh.

2. Will we have enough mana? I can't figure out how.

Best of wishes!

Trigger is gone will cost insane amounts of mana.

You will only be clicking one more button in mapping. You only need curse, Frost Bomb, OOS for Bosses.

Mapping: Vortex on LMB, Creeping and Cold Snap. Vaal Cold Snap can be used on Cooldown.

Boss: Cast Frost Bomb, Storm Brand , OOS , Run circles around boss with Vortex on LMB. Creeping Frost and Vaal Cold Snap
Последняя редакция: donbrawler. Время: 23 июля 2021 г., 15:17:14
HI Shak i was wondering if there is a 6 link version instead of double 5 links for this build only cause i dont really like creepling frost
Zizaran posted Video to easily farm Tabula in act 1. Ggg confirmed it is no Bug. You have to reset First zone in act 1 and collect gwennens coins and gamble simple robes, about every fourth is a Tabula. Tested it in sc and ssf. It works
Последняя редакция: Karmoth666. Время: 24 июля 2021 г., 7:38:47
How to deal with phys damage? We only have now granite +1500 armor insted of 3000? Basalt is now useless i guess.
I can't seem to get the filters to work for me in game. It constantly says unable to load online filter etc.

I've grabbed the sounds, extracted them, and dropped that folder both inside the filter folder, as a bunch of sounds, AND as nested in the online filters folder.

What am I doing wrong? On pc.

Edit: NVM. You have to dump the .mp3s themselves directly into the main folder, and refresh in PoE a couple of times. It works, it's just dumb sometimes.
Последняя редакция: Xenithos. Время: 24 июля 2021 г., 15:22:11

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация