[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Is it possible to use vortex and cold snap without *clearing* skill? And is it possible to just walk and kill all with vortex as rf and death oath builds do?
Can't wait for this to update, got a "+2 to level of cold spells" Rare Gnarled Branch drop yesterday. It's like the Game itself is telling me to play this build
Great build if you enjoy being one shot by physical damage. 10/10
"
CubicalHydra написал:

This is literally happening to me right now, i can kill fine but if i get touch by anything i just disappear, don't really know why.
I don't have such problem yet but I have some ideas how to mitigate it:

- Somehow add fortify to the build - Use spectres instead of wands -> use leap slam with fortify OR - Use wands, but add shield charge with fortify to the build - well, this step is controversial
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J91oDYm3GaQ - I'd try weapon swap and get fortify for 30 seconds, maybe even more with Increased Duration support gem
- Enfeeble in place of ele weakness / temp chains - this is easy to apply, I'd try this asap
"
DarkPridex написал:
"
CubicalHydra написал:

This is literally happening to me right now, i can kill fine but if i get touch by anything i just disappear, don't really know why.

You could try one of these anoints too

If you are struggling with survivability while mapping, you could spend a few more Chaos for large defensive boosts. Deflection is a purely defensive notable that is a strong option for players using a rare shield. Disciple of the Unyielding is a good middle ground between the previous two anointments, providing both defenses and damage.

Name: Deflection
Oils Required: 1 Sepia, 1 Teal, 1 Opalescent
Effect: +4% Attack and Spell Block, 40% increased Defenses from Shield, +8% Projectile Attack Block

Name: Disciple of the Unyielding
Oils Required: 1 Violet, 1 Crimson, 1 Opalescent
Effect: +1 to Minimum Endurance Charges, 8% chance to gain an Endurance Charge on Kill, 8% increased Damage per Endurance Charge.
I get my teeth punched in like never before in deep red maps. And that's with fortify, aspect of the spider, cyclone "perma phasing", defiance banner, flesh and stone (or blasphemy enfeeble/temp chain). I'm only on 6k ES thou.

When I can kill everything is smooth, thank to brush with death mainly. But these rare sirus-possessed mobs, phys ranged shotgun, frenzied map bosses, and that damn Chimera, they slap.

Maybe I just need some more dps. I'm investigating Enduring Focus and enduring composure too. I hope that 3/4 endu charges can help, but most of my death are at map start / bosses where I can't "feed" my recovery mechanisms.

Or maybe I should not try to do crazy t16 maps yet XD

For the build in general I'm LL but still 5L. I went back on my plan to use 3 dot skills as it's a fucking chore. And that's before storm brand for ee, my manual curse, frost bomb for exposure, and void sphere because it rocks.

In other news, I use 3 trigger when full flasks and it rocks.

EDIT:
I anointed Disciple of the Unyielding and "only" died twice in a 100q t16 Jungle Valley with crazy mods / 4 sextants, and that was to a possessed ritual ghost and to a yolo metamorph boss. Considering the gear and the odds, that went incredibly better than expected. So thanx tesv1357.

Последняя редакция: roselan. Время: 27 июля 2021 г., 13:17:33
Hello, any tips on what I could do to improve my damage? I kinda struggle against map bosses.

My POB just in case: https://pastebin.com/BPZZvTuK
"
Daerkenn написал:
Hello, any tips on what I could do to improve my damage? I kinda struggle against map bosses.

My POB just in case: https://pastebin.com/BPZZvTuK

You PoB looks scuffed to as it looks like you didn't start from a new blank one, but did import your char into shak pob.

Plus your pob shows you only did 2 labs...
Do your third lab
Take frigid wake
a 5L
you will have enough ES to transition to CI short after

but it's hard to trust the PoB you gave.
@Roselan I'm fascinated by your changes to the build. I really want to reduce the number of active buttons (having to manually cast storm brand, orb of storms, and frost bomb is a bit much). I notice you swapped Vitality for Flesh and Stone. I was curious what Frostbolt was for in the CwC setup? Is that to reliably crit in place of orb of storms? How's the playstyle felt to be using CwC Cyclone in addition to vortex? Do you mostly play as a melee build, ignoring Normal cold snap and just dashing from pack to pack?

As a note, looks like you could move the Frost Bolt Jewel down by Soul Thief and add the Large Thread of hope to free up some passive points and get a second cluster setup.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация