[3.11] LL Vortex Occultist (endgame/deep delve optimized)

o and lastly note on cluster jewels and wanted ur opinion. im likin disc effect most its nice
"
masamunee219 написал:
Um. wuts ur opinions on runnin Temp c and Frostbite ? ie 1 def 1 offens tanks lots for it muc4 appreciated!.!

If you feel like you need defenses, then sure! Just note that this build severely lacks damage to keep with the meta.

I never felt like I needed a defensive curse.

Instead of bricking Shavs invest in Frostbite/Ele Weakness rings or gloves. Buy or craft -9% cold res helmet, run Frost Bomb as your 3rd trigger spell and use Skitterbots + Arctic Armour.

Consider using Atziri's Promise, Wise Oak and Soul Catcher/Ripper flasks.
[Delve] Depth 1997 Solo/Volatile Dead
[Betrayal] Depth 1353 Solo/Dark Pact
[Legion] Depth 1003 Solo/Ice Spear
[Blight] Depth 1137 Solo/Dark Pact
[Metamorph] Depth 1005 Solo/Vortex
"
masamunee219 написал:
nice guide my dude, just a cpl questions. just wanted to know 4ow im doin and wut to get goin nxt
etc. would be better all around but iv bricked 2 of my 6l s4ravronn wrapps to double corrupt so far. also. Um. wuts ur opinions on runnin Temp c and Frostbite ? ie 1 def 1 offens tanks lots for it muc4 appreciated!.!

Running 1 defensive and 1 offensive curse it totally fine, it matches a nice balance so no problem there.
Taking a look at you gear I think the weakest gear for you atm are helmet and belt. You should easily be able to craft better ones with fossils. Of course some other gear could be better too but those two I'd advise to work on first. And a small remark, make sure all of your flasks are 20 quality, glassblower's baubles cost almost nothing and it does make your flasks last longer.
Hey, trying this build and its awesome but trying to use some Delirium Jewels.
Can you tell me if Blanketed-Snow (10% cold res pene against chilled enemy) works with DoT damage or its works only with starting damage (on cast).
In my PoB it doesnt add damage to DoTs, other nodes add Average hits and DoTs too.

"
freken написал:
Can you tell me if Blanketed-Snow (10% cold res pene against chilled enemy) works with DoT damage or its works only with starting damage (on cast).
In my PoB it doesnt add damage to DoTs, other nodes add Average hits and DoTs too.

No, damage penetration only applies to hits, the DOT part is unaffected, so this notable is rather useless. The only thing that work are such as cold exposure(for example from frost bomb) and things like delve mods 'nearby enemies have -x resist'.
"
Grozaa написал:
"
freken написал:

No, damage penetration only applies to hits, the DOT part is unaffected, so this notable is rather useless. The only thing that work are such as cold exposure(for example from frost bomb) and things like delve mods 'nearby enemies have -x resist'.

So, is there any other good node except Deep Chill on Cold Damage Large Jewel? I thought penetration would be best but it doesn't work :/

With 2x small Jewel +100ES i have almost same ammout of ES even without %es nodes with higher DPS
"
freken написал:
"
Grozaa написал:
"
freken написал:

So, is there any other good node except Deep Chill on Cold Damage Large Jewel? I thought penetration would be best but it doesn't work :/

With 2x small Jewel +100ES i have almost same ammout of ES even without %es nodes with higher DPS

Disorienting Display,Prismatic Heart,Widespread Destruction are ok as generic dmg increases though nothing too crazy.
curse cluster jewel is v op for our build.
"
masamunee219 написал:
curse cluster jewel is v op for our build.

Indeed they are very useful. It should be noted though that using them requires some significant point sacrifice since you still need to use large cluster jewel first and then use those medium curse ones and then probably also small energy shield ones. This kind of setup is nice but it requires minimum 25 passive point investment.
Whats the amount of life required to run malevolence with blood magic?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация