[3.11] LL Vortex Occultist (endgame/deep delve optimized)

"
kamilot18 написал:
Whats the amount of life required to run malevolence with blood magic?

Since malevolence aura is percentage based there is no flat life requirement. The only thing that matters to be able to use it is the level of blood magic support. If the blood magic gem is level 19 or higher it's enough to be able to run malevolence.
"
Grozaa написал:
"
masamunee219 написал:
curse cluster jewel is v op for our build.

Indeed they are very useful. It should be noted though that using them requires some significant point sacrifice since you still need to use large cluster jewel first and then use those medium curse ones and then probably also small energy shield ones. This kind of setup is nice but it requires minimum 25 passive point investment.

Im running with large cluster with Deep Chill gives us 10% cold dot multi, missing two medium clusters - instend going directly for this with +100es. It costs me 15 points, 4 to pick jewel slot near Minion instability, 7 passive skills from large cluster (deep chill + Prismatic Heart + 2 jewels) and 4 to pick 2x small +100es.

Single small jewel +100es(and passive 6%) gives me about 550es with our ES multipliers so it gives me 1100, some damage (cold passive + multipier), 10% all res from prismatic heart and im still using lethal pride near EB.

I have ~10k es with low rings, 19lvl discipline and 200es shield (need to change).

Today i had a problem with Kosin at T14 100% delirium. He just 1shot me :o (it wasn't big crit map, just some endurance for monsters and low mods), any ideas why? I coundn't kill him
"
freken написал:
"
Grozaa написал:
"
masamunee219 написал:
curse cluster jewel is v op for our build.

Indeed they are very useful. It should be noted though that using them requires some significant point sacrifice since you still need to use large cluster jewel first and then use those medium curse ones and then probably also small energy shield ones. This kind of setup is nice but it requires minimum 25 passive point investment.

Im running with large cluster with Deep Chill gives us 10% cold dot multi, missing two medium clusters - instend going directly for this with +100es. It costs me 15 points, 4 to pick jewel slot near Minion instability, 7 passive skills from large cluster (deep chill + Prismatic Heart + 2 jewels) and 4 to pick 2x small +100es.

Single small jewel +100es(and passive 6%) gives me about 550es with our ES multipliers so it gives me 1100, some damage (cold passive + multipier), 10% all res from prismatic heart and im still using lethal pride near EB.

I have ~10k es with low rings, 19lvl discipline and 200es shield (need to change).

Today i had a problem with Kosin at T14 100% delirium. He just 1shot me :o (it wasn't big crit map, just some endurance for monsters and low mods), any ideas why? I coundn't kill him

100% delirious red maps are very rippy even for optimized builds. Though Kosis specifically has couple of attack combos that are really not meant to be facetanked ever. Especially his long duration fire waves and black holes.
Thanks for your answer.
If you can tell me what you think about missing medium jewel and going directly for small? It give us a lot of ES saving 8 points (4 points x 2 medium jewels)

Generally build is awesome for me even for map farming even if i dont have shield with recovery ES when block yet
"
freken написал:
Thanks for your answer.
If you can tell me what you think about missing medium jewel and going directly for small? It give us a lot of ES saving 8 points (4 points x 2 medium jewels)

Generally build is awesome for me even for map farming even if i dont have shield with recovery ES when block yet

Of course moving from large to small jewels immediately also makes sense. There is plenty of very good passives on the tree itself so you are not missing out on skipping mediums. I really recommend trying to get a nice recover es shield though, the difference is very noticeable.
hi i am using your build so i was Wondering why you use Eldritch Battery?
Doesnt it make you super weak since energy shield provides protection for life? :)
"
Aphonix написал:
hi i am using your build so i was Wondering why you use Eldritch Battery?
Doesnt it make you super weak since energy shield provides protection for life? :)

I can see you are a new player since I've looked at your character. I must mention that this build is not really recommended as one of your first build since it has plenty of mechanics that need to be understood. Still, I will try to explain some things.
1) This is a low-life (LL) build. It uses Pain Atunnement keystone(30%more spell dmg on low life), but in order to actually get this benefit you need to have at least 65% of your life reserved (and it this build this is done with linking malevolence with lvl 20 blood magic support gem). But being low-life means you are extremely vunerable to chaos dmg (which bypasses energy shield). Thus a required unique is shavronne's wrappings body armour (and it is not cheap).
2) The frost bomb, storm brand and orb of storms gem need to be placed in 1h weapon which has "trigger socketed spells when you use a skill" craft. Otherwise is makes no sense to place them there
3) It is not actually eldritch battery that is used. The Lethal Pride(Kiloava) jewel, which should be placed in a jewel socket where you have Growing Agony jewel socketed right now, transforms keystones in radius to other specific keystone (in this case, Glancing Blows)
4) You are not actually low-life but if you were, life flasks in this kind of build are useless
5) Of course you have some rather random gear and you might want to upgrade it if you can, but either way always try to quality your gear since using those 20 armourer scraps on a piece of gear actually improves energy shield from them

To summarize: this build is not really meant to be played as your starting experiences as there are plenty more straightforward and more budget-friendly ones. Still, I've tried to explain some of the ideas behind it and I hope it is a bit more clear how the mechanics work. There are probably lots of other things I've missed or assumed as obvious, so if something is not clear feel free to follow up with some questions.
i used t4read of 4ope large and took off rig4t side tree to get points for 2 smalls. 2 mediums and 1 large. faster start of rec4arge is a gr8 small notable
Hi mate,
My english can be poor, not native.
I change little bit build for most popular from poenija and have some trouble with survi, atm 9k ess 92lvl but energy re charge is too slow and getting hard hits and dying, wanna road to 100 with this build.
Have 500+k dot dps at the moment, how to improve my dmg?
any advices what to change on skill tree. Thanks !

Последняя редакция: CashD. Время: 13 апр. 2020 г., 6:45:16
"
CashD написал:
Hi mate,
My english can be poor, not native.
I change little bit build for most popular from poenija and have some trouble with survi, atm 9k ess 92lvl but energy re charge is too slow and getting hard hits and dying, wanna road to 100 with this build.
Have 500+k dot dps at the moment, how to improve my dmg?
any advices what to change on skill tree. Thanks !

The build version you are playing is actually primarily focused on dps. Running all offensive curses, hatred and mark of the shaper ring is about as focused on dps as it can be. In fact, you have 2.2 million shaper DPS. So hard to imagine getting much more in terms of offense. On the other hand of course because of that it's no suprise that your defences might struggle. It still shouldn't be too bad but of course because of that you have about 3k ES less than what you could have. Either way with 1 second cooldown on ES recharge you should deal with most things assuming you take a step back after big hit.

In terms of the skill tree some people use cluster jewels (cold dot large/curse medium/ES small). You can check your POB if it works for you. Definetely, I would recommend not taking Deflection and Ash, Frost Storm notables (not worth the points). At the end of the day it's your decision if you want to invest a bit more in defences or not, but for sure there is not much more you can do to get more dmg.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация