[3.11] LL Vortex Occultist (endgame/deep delve optimized)

"
Hi Grozaa,

Are you able to look at my profile and see what I need to upgrade next? I feel like my damage is okay but not that great compared to must profiles out there with a lot more energy shield.

Thanks for your help!

https://pastebin.com/b21bUgGa

1) Upgrade your helmet, rime gaze does give plenty of damage but the reduced energy shield recharge rate is a significant penalty. Rare hubris circlet with vortex enchant, 300+ ES and possibly int/resists/enemies -cold res would be much better
2) Get a watcher's eye with faster ES recharge start with discipline
3) Get a better crystal belt (life and life regen on your are kinda bad, those belts should be crafted with dense fossils to block life modifiers and increase chances of mods like flat ES, ES recovery rate, ES from body armour (on a shaper base))
4) Try to get gloves with cold dot multi but it's not a priority
5) I've said it before but the version with prism guardian shield gives more damage with extra hatred aura but that's also the reason why your ES is much lower. Consider trying out rare shield with 300+ES and gain ES%on block (very good mod)
6) Witchfire brew flask is not a very good idea. It does have some upside of just generic DOT increase but keep in mind that with 2 curse limit it overrides one of your blasphemy curses
For anyone interested in a very end-endgame version of this, with some differences in tree/jewels and gear, feel free to check out my Ninja/POB:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/MindR/SilAndTheVortex?i=14&search=class%3DOccultist%26skill%3DVortex%26sort%3Ddps

https://pastebin.com/TtGPtXxV

Currently sitting at a bit over 12K ES, 5.6 mil dps and 3-4m shaper DPS. You can boost that more by running Elemental Weakness over Temp Chains.
In addition I'm running a Thread of Hope (extremely underrated for this build imo), and some cluster jewels.

Bear in mind this is with very minmaxed gear, but it should present some interesting options if people want to experiment. For example:
Getting frostbite on wand can free up to run Hatred as well, which frees up Watcher's Eye's options.

Currently looking into running a Large cluster with 2 sockets, one for my current cluster setup, with an added Megalomaniac.

Vortex is a great build with so many options in terms of optimizing. I highly prefer thhe LL Block with ES on Block-version, and my current setup is probably the highest DPS/Defence-balanced setup for that.
I literally cannot die unless I fuck up massively.

Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
im about to buy a vortex cd base. redeemer orb then awakener orb shaper influence to try and upgrade my helm. other than that may try to slam Spell dmg on my wep. XD i needed 3 points to get cold res on tree. i really wanna not do that but i dont think ill be able to not have to with switchin everything. its cuz i hit cold dot and decent es on gloves but lacked resist.

Just rolled this. think ima sit on it until i save up enough cash to do another session to try and craft god rolls. what would 5th link b in your opinion? Emp 4? Conc Effect? an awakened?
"
masamunee219 написал:

Just rolled this. think ima sit on it until i save up enough cash to do another session to try and craft god rolls. what would 5th link b in your opinion? Emp 4? Conc Effect? an awakened?

Probably awakened controlled destruction. Conc effect is more dmg but especially since it also affects vaal cold snap's aoe it's kinda bad. And also of course awakened ele focus is more dmg but it's not an option since then there is no option to chill which makes no sense with hypothermia.
may run awakened swift affliction for now cuz of prices. PoB saying awakened added cold or added chaos is most dmg increase? duh it probably account just initial hit so yah switft affliction till im comfortable. just upgraded boots to 179 es 35% movespeed. etc lol fine tuning is a labor of love
Последняя редакция: masamunee219. Время: 17 апр. 2020 г., 15:25:18
Hey thank you for this build
Took me a while to realize that this is the best haha, i started with the +2 auras prism shit... was constantly dying...

Could someone look at how im am atm and see what other things you would improve... i know that i need to change the belt boots and weap.

Thank you :D

https://pastebin.com/ygzcG9Ub (Since im using thread of hope it doesnt properly show my current ES, im sitting at 11,5K)
"
Rolls написал:
Took me a while to realize that this is the best haha, i started with the +2 auras prism shit... was constantly dying...

Could someone look at how im am atm and see what other things you would improve... i know that i need to change the belt boots and weap.

https://pastebin.com/ygzcG9Ub (Since im using thread of hope it doesnt properly show my current ES, im sitting at 11,5K)

It might be displaying error but it seems you are not quite taking full advantage of your thread of hope. Of course there are some small passives that are still worth taking but you certainly could omit some while remaining path integrity and getting extra points to spend elswhere.
Other than that, probably higher ES boots, maybe slightly better gloves, use defense quality catalysts on the moonstone ring, get ES recovery rate crystal belt, maybe get hubris circlet with vortex enchant, quality your rumi flask, change your abyss jewel to other jewel since it's kinda bad.
Последняя редакция: Grozaa. Время: 22 апр. 2020 г., 4:53:06
"
Rolls написал:

Your gear is on it's way, suggestions depends on your budget so hit me up with that and I'll see.
For your tree I have some recommendations:
https://pastebin.com/cbCjwZ81

Thread of Hope does not show correctly usually, but I assume I took same as you:Breath of Rime, Heart of Ice, Wicked Ward, Utmost Intellect, Arcane Focus, Arcanists Dominion.

Spell damage is nice and all, but it's so many points used, especially when you are running a large - medium - small - small setup on Clusters.

Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Great build, enjoying the league so far, having a lot more currency drops then usual. Though i don't like trading much and i have gloves crafted (pretty shitty gloves tbh), self-found boots, belt, rings, other items were really cheap. Now i have and want to spend ~20 exalts. so there is a question. Shall i go for +1 wand for some real dmg boost, that probably will eat all of that currency, or better buy shaped crystal belt, and look for boots with resists and better rings ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация