[3.11] LL Vortex Occultist (endgame/deep delve optimized)

"
Ralf_Fiennes26 написал:
Great build, enjoying the league so far, having a lot more currency drops then usual. Though i don't like trading much and i have gloves crafted (pretty shitty gloves tbh), self-found boots, belt, rings, other items were really cheap. Now i have and want to spend ~20 exalts. so there is a question. Shall i go for +1 wand for some real dmg boost, that probably will eat all of that currency, or better buy shaped crystal belt, and look for boots with resists and better rings ?

Chances are you won't find a wand better than your current one, always check wand in POB before purchasing. T1 cold dot multi and high Spell damage often outDPS a +1 wand with wrose spell/dot mods.
I checked a bunch but ended up needing to spend 25 ex for a proper good one, that was an actual increase.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
"
Ralf_Fiennes26 написал:
Great build, enjoying the league so far, having a lot more currency drops then usual. Though i don't like trading much and i have gloves crafted (pretty shitty gloves tbh), self-found boots, belt, rings, other items were really cheap. Now i have and want to spend ~20 exalts. so there is a question. Shall i go for +1 wand for some real dmg boost, that probably will eat all of that currency, or better buy shaped crystal belt, and look for boots with resists and better rings ?

As mentioned by MindR getting a better wand might be difficult. I can suggest putting them on live search as you might be able to get a good one even for couple of ex but they are quickly sniped off the market. Sometimes there are also some promising ones but you need to search more carefully(for example some with locked affixes that you might make much better by taking your chances with annuling).
When it comes to your other gear, 100% work on better shaped crystal belt and upgrade your topaz ring. And I can't stress enough about taking care of flasks. Always 20 quality, and a bunch of your flasks don't even have second affix(usually a good way to craft them is to quality them white, roll a good prefix with alterations and then craft suffix of choice using bestiary).
Последняя редакция: Grozaa. Время: 22 апр. 2020 г., 15:31:34
Hello,thanks for the build. I need to ask something, I cant kill bosses, I die once or twice to guardians and killing them is a bit pain in da a$$. Other than that I can farm 16 maps easily.

here is my PoB

https://pastebin.com/FPPYSGFa

and lethal pride, I know it isnt the best but i dont think this low dps only occurs from lethal.

What do I need to change? I can invest some more I just want to kill guardians/shaper/elder/sirus.
"
elinwelin написал:
Hello,thanks for the build. I need to ask something, I cant kill bosses, I die once or twice to guardians and killing them is a bit pain in da a$$. Other than that I can farm 16 maps easily.

here is my PoB

https://pastebin.com/FPPYSGFa

and lethal pride, I know it isnt the best but i dont think this low dps only occurs from lethal.

What do I need to change? I can invest some more I just want to kill guardians/shaper/elder/sirus.

When it comes to lethal pride the extra mods do not give a lot but it's still definetely worth to roll for at least 3 usable mods since it's not that difficuly. The Kiloava itself is a 1/3 and as far as I remember like 20-30% of mods are somewhat useful so hitting at least two good ones shouldn't be a problem. Either way back to your main question.
Running a defensive version especially with the earlier changes to boss hp and resistances means you can't expect to blow them up within second, and this is not what skill like vortex is capable of anyways. Currently you are sitting at about 1.2mil shaper dps(with super optimized gear and giving up a lot of defences maybe you could get like 2-4mil). However, regardless of how long it takes to kill the guardians etc, you should not be dying to them. Running both TC+EF curses and having 12.4k ES with the glancing blows, ES on block, a very good watcher that you have, should be more than enough to kill them comfortably without dying at all. It's hard for me to say what causes your problems but let me outline some most obvious behaviour that should be key to the success. The best defensive mechanic for this build against bosses is energy shield recharge. You should easily recharge about 5-6k ES per second, and over 12k is way more than enough not to get oneshot unless something like tanking shaper beam or slam. But obviously recharge has a condition that has to be met. With all recharge start bonuses the time required of not taking damage should be just below 1 second. Keep in mind glancing blows has a bit of counter synergy as even upon block half of the damage is taken, but bosses should not hit very often anyways. Either way, you always can take a step back for a second and should be fine, as wicked ward ensures once you start recharging it isn't interrupted. What might be dangerous is damage over time effects, since they will stop you from recharging. Upgraded soul of shakari is a way to deal with poison, and dousing flask should deal with ignite (for example from phoenix).
So to sum up you might be lacking a bit of damage for bossing due to the version of the build, since it is more focused on things like safe mapping/delving, but defences should be good enough for you to kill guardians, sirus etc. You can spec for more dmg and on previous pages there are plenty of examples of setups ppl run for that, but I don't think that dmg is the solution to all the bosskilling problems. You also might try to look up some videos of vortex bosskilling for reference to see what you may improve.
Последняя редакция: Grozaa. Время: 23 апр. 2020 г., 10:33:42
thanks for your fast reply.

What do I need on lethal, can you give some examples? I dont know what I am looking for, sorry about dat :)
"
elinwelin написал:
thanks for your fast reply.

What do I need on lethal, can you give some examples? I dont know what I am looking for, sorry about dat :)

https://poedb.tw/us/unique.php?n=Lethal_Pride

Good mods(notables) :
5% increased Strength
+20 to Strength
+20% to Fire Resistance
You take 10% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes
5% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage
5% chance to gain an Endurance Charge on Kill
5% chance to deal Double Damage (but this not so much since it doesn't affect DOT)

Of course all of that on Kiloava. And you should roll with divines yourself since first of all it's easy second of all buying them is unreliable.
Thank you so much,

last que; pantheons?
"
elinwelin написал:
Thank you so much,

last que; pantheons?

The pantheon choices are present in the POB of my build guide (unless they are not visible in the openarl's version). Either way major Lunaris minor Shakari(of course upgraded).
thank you so much, you made my day !
"
Grozaa написал:
"
Ralf_Fiennes26 написал:

As mentioned by MindR getting a better wand might be difficult. I can suggest putting them on live search as you might be able to get a good one even for couple of ex but they are quickly sniped off the market. Sometimes there are also some promising ones but you need to search more carefully(for example some with locked affixes that you might make much better by taking your chances with annuling).
When it comes to your other gear, 100% work on better shaped crystal belt and upgrade your topaz ring. And I can't stress enough about taking care of flasks. Always 20 quality, and a bunch of your flasks don't even have second affix(usually a good way to craft them is to quality them white, roll a good prefix with alterations and then craft suffix of choice using bestiary).

Ty for advice, i finally got flasks quality with all important suffixes from bestiary. And got this bad boy aswell

From now - ring, boots, and maybe weapon if i get lucky.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация