[3.11] LL Vortex Occultist (endgame/deep delve optimized)

"
froztyxx написал:
Do you have a POB that uses clusters?

If you are interested in a version which uses all cluster jewel types from large/medium to small for example check out the tree that one of the people who posted in this thread has, masamunee. Just keep in mind there is also thread of hope jewel there and it isn't supported by POB so you gotta allocate the good notables within radius yourself.
https://pastebin.com/4u7AG1LM
Последняя редакция: Grozaa. Время: 23 апр. 2020 г., 16:28:55
"
froztyxx написал:
"
Grozaa написал:
"
froztyxx написал:
Do you have a POB that uses clusters?

If you are interested in a version which uses all cluster jewel types from large/medium to small for example check out the tree that one of the people who posted in this thread has, masamunee. Just keep in mind there is also thread of hope jewel there and it isn't supported by POB so you gotta allocate the good notables within radius yourself.
https://pastebin.com/4u7AG1LM

Thanks! Question tho, what jewel should I socket near Eldritch Batt? And what keystones does thread of hope allocate?

Near Eldritch Battery you should put Lethal Pride(Kiloava) jewel, which will transform EB into Glancing Blows keystone.
Thread of hope is for allocating notables, not keystones. Anyways for sure Breath of Rime, Heart of Ice, Frost Walker and depending whether you want to take small passives too or not also Utmost intellect, Arcane will, Prodigal perfection.
"
Grozaa написал:

Near Eldritch Battery you should put Lethal Pride(Kiloava) jewel, which will transform EB into Glancing Blows keystone.
Thread of hope is for allocating notables, not keystones. Anyways for sure Breath of Rime, Heart of Ice, Frost Walker and depending whether you want to take small passives too or not also Utmost intellect, Arcane will, Prodigal perfection.

Thanks! Question tho, why not use witchfire on this?
"
froztyxx написал:
"
Grozaa написал:

Thanks! Question tho, why not use witchfire on this?

Because witchfire brew's despair curse is not overriding the curse limit so if you have two curses on blasphemy you are always wasting one of them.
Having mana issues :(( but I think I'll manage.
1. Mana regen isn't that fast for me to spam skills.
2. How did you got 3 skills reserve on mana?
"
froztyxx написал:

1. Vortex doesn't stack so there is not much point spamming it too much
2. Both vaal discipline and enfeeble+tempchains linked with enlighten. On my tree I also have one 4% reduced mana reserved node near influence. It's not needed but it's exactly for QOL of having a bit more mana to work with. To achieve it without any mana reservation on tree probably both enlightens would need to be lvl4.
"
Grozaa написал:
"
froztyxx написал:

2. Both vaal discipline and enfeeble+tempchains linked with enlighten. On my tree I also have one 4% reduced mana reserved node near influence. It's not needed but it's exactly for QOL of having a bit more mana to work with. To achieve it without any mana reservation on tree probably both enlightens would need to be lvl4.

I see, let me try that.
I see the problem, I placed discipline under blood magic. How do you level up blood magic to 20 tho? It doesn't have enough str on your build.
"
froztyxx написал:
"
Grozaa написал:
"
froztyxx написал:

I see, let me try that.
I see the problem, I placed discipline under blood magic. How do you level up blood magic to 20 tho? It doesn't have enough str on your build.

I just allocated the str node. I think I'm still on budget with skill points xD
I only have around 560k Shaper DPS, struggling with boss single target. Any help is appreciated.
https://pastebin.com/rzgmxA3A

For some reason, I cannot allocate Wicked Ward.
Thank you for your guide, using it this was my most successful league by far. Luck helped, dropped two cortexes in two days (one dropped and one from zana), got a bottled faith from the zana one, sold it, redid all my gear, sold the other one too.
I still miss Sirius at A8 because I still need the watchstones but did 7 deathless so I guess I'll be fine.

Any advice on what to upgrade next?
https://pastebin.com/LkvtErLu
Последняя редакция: Ramzuron. Время: 26 апр. 2020 г., 13:38:48

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация