[3.11] LL Vortex Occultist (endgame/deep delve optimized)

"
froztyxx написал:
I only have around 560k Shaper DPS, struggling with boss single target. Any help is appreciated.
https://pastebin.com/rzgmxA3A

For some reason, I cannot allocate Wicked Ward.

In fact you "should" have 900k shaper DPS. The big problem which actually probably gives you like 50% less dps is your wand. Or to be precise, the added cold damage to spells it has. It means that instead of reducing enemy cold res by -50 instead EE gives them always +25 cold res.
Other remarks:
1. Your gloves are not ES base. There is no point using eva/armour gloves with +80 life on them on this build. Consider getting gloves with at least 150ES
2. Running life flask on LL build makes no sense
3. Quality your flasks
4. Not sure what have you done in your POB but for some reason your ring allocates Wicked Ward
5. Get lvl 21 vortex gem
"
Ramzuron написал:
Thank you for your guide, using it this was my most successful league by far. Luck helped, dropped two cortexes in two days (one dropped and one from zana), got a bottled faith from the zana one, sold it, redid all my gear, sold the other one too.
I still miss Sirius at A8 because I still need the watchstones but did 7 deathless so I guess I'll be fine.

Any advice on what to upgrade next?
https://pastebin.com/LkvtErLu

For you, I can mostly advise some minor min-maxing upgrades.

1. Similar helmet but with vortex enchant
2. Use blessed orbs to roll max implicits on your items
3. You can use divine orb on your Energy From Within since it has minimum roll
4. Your magic flasks are missing prefixes and quality
5. Can't tell for sure from POB but if your wand has one free affix you might look up if there is some good conqueror exalt you could land there to give a good shot for hitting last good mod
6. Awakened gems in your vortex setup

And then of course for some very expensive upgrades I can mention some +gems corrupted shavs or watcher with second good mod.
"
Grozaa написал:
"
froztyxx написал:
I only have around 560k Shaper DPS, struggling with boss single target. Any help is appreciated.
https://pastebin.com/rzgmxA3A

For some reason, I cannot allocate Wicked Ward.

In fact you "should" have 900k shaper DPS. The big problem which actually probably gives you like 50% less dps is your wand. Or to be precise, the added cold damage to spells it has. It means that instead of reducing enemy cold res by -50 instead EE gives them always +25 cold res.
Other remarks:
1. Your gloves are not ES base. There is no point using eva/armour gloves with +80 life on them on this build. Consider getting gloves with at least 150ES
2. Running life flask on LL build makes no sense
3. Quality your flasks
4. Not sure what have you done in your POB but for some reason your ring allocates Wicked Ward
5. Get lvl 21 vortex gem

1. Yup, that's what I'm planning
2. Oh yeah!!! Thanks for that.
3. Ayt, will try that.
4. I allocated wicked ward using thread of hope, I tried putting it on the amulet, but it didn't work, I tried it in the ring, didn't work. IDK.
5. Ayt, will try that.

Here's my updated POB: https://pastebin.com/7FARSZPY

PS: Only changes are the wand, I think.
Thank you very much for your help! Will try "orbing" stuff and awakening some gems then

EDIT: I hit chance to apply cold exposure on hit on the wand with a redeemer's orb, does it work with vortex hits? if so, it is worth it to change frost bomb to something else?
Последняя редакция: Ramzuron. Время: 27 апр. 2020 г., 5:31:47
"
Ramzuron написал:
Thank you very much for your help! Will try "orbing" stuff and awakening some gems then

EDIT: I hit chance to apply cold exposure on hit on the wand with a redeemer's orb, does it work with vortex hits? if so, it is worth it to change frost bomb to something else?

It does work however you don't hit with vortex often enough to make a 20% chance as consistent as frost bomb. Also, frost bomb has a benefit of stopping enemies from regenerating. But still it's a nice addition, it should mantain exposure during periods when your trigger setup rotation is on storm brand or orb of storms.
"
Grozaa написал:
"
Ramzuron написал:

It does work however you don't hit with vortex often enough to make a 20% chance as consistent as frost bomb. Also, frost bomb has a benefit of stopping enemies from regenerating. But still it's a nice addition, it should mantain exposure during periods when your trigger setup rotation is on storm brand or orb of storms.

Well I guess I can't complain, hit increased effects of non damaging ailments on boots and divined some stuff. I guess I'll farm for something major next. Thank you again!
Im about to try this build out, i notice in the PoB that eldrich battery is allocated in the passive tree. This only protects mana and not your health, doesnt that just make you die really fast? Im new kind of still, i have the passive allocated and then just get smashed from enemies? am i missing something with the passive i just dont understand?
"
Helsonic01 написал:
Im about to try this build out, i notice in the PoB that eldrich battery is allocated in the passive tree. This only protects mana and not your health, doesnt that just make you die really fast? Im new kind of still, i have the passive allocated and then just get smashed from enemies? am i missing something with the passive i just dont understand?

The thing you are missing is that you are supposed to slot Lethal Pride(Kiloava) jewel in a jewel slot near Eldritch Battery. This jewel transforms EB keystone into Glancing Blows (the keystone that you are actually supposed to use in this build).
Doing the best I can on the limited budget I have, but I'm enjoying this build a lot so far. I have almost 8,000 ES and I like how I can continue to slowly upgrade different pieces of gear over time. Only have a 5L Shavs right now, will likely be a while before I can get a 6 link.

Found this gem for less than 2 exalts the other day:

The 30% cooldown reduction makes the build feel a lot smoother with how frequently you can spam vortex.

Good pure ES shaper shields are ridiculously expensive in Hardcore right now (couldn't find any titanium spirit shield under 10ex). So I bought a Champion Kite shield for 20c and fossil crafted it - you can get really high ES on these things too:

Don't have Lethal Pride yet, but that's the next item on my list.

Thanks for the build advice!
Последняя редакция: fawnsilver. Время: 1 мая 2020 г., 22:45:07
Thanks for a great build Grozaa. This is my first Witch build and I selected yours among many other Vortex builds since you seem to be very active and helpful on the forum, much appreciated. The build is very well thought through and pretty much taken as far as possible. Also wanted a super tanky ES build.

I started two days ago and lvl86 atm. I play standard and had 40ex in bank to start the build, now at 7ex. Only the timeless jewel missing from the key elements of the build but already feel very tanky at almost 11,5k ES. Killed guardians and some synthesis bosses with no problems. It takes time but no problem since ES regen is so high and start to regen is so fast.

Missing dot on gloves, +1 on sceptre, +5 es on block shield and boots are sin trek but otherwise ok gear I think(?) I luckily found two very high res rings from my chest so didn’t need to invest on them and got full res with help of them. Vortex enchant helmets are expensive, had to pay 5ex for mine with +40 dmg and it’s kind of a base only but since there’s only one suffix open I haven’t crafted it with +3 mods yet.

I actually find sin trek boots very good for the build. I don’t need res on boots and they give plenty of ES, dexterity (i save one passive tree point), evasion and 30 ms. Am I missing something, should I prioritize this upgrade?

1h with +1 on cold gems and dot mods seem to be very rare. Didn’t find any with proper base yesterday.

Also shield with +5 es on block and proper other mods are very expensive. I need little res on shield also.

My gloves were only 50co and I think they have ok rolls but I try to find dot gloves next.

Последняя редакция: patouskii. Время: 3 мая 2020 г., 4:03:52

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация