[3.11] LL Vortex Occultist (endgame/deep delve optimized)

"
birkan_kuyumcu написал:
"
Grozaa написал:
"
birkan_kuyumcu написал:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/birkan_kuyumcu/characters This is my 93 level High-budget char but my ES 9.5k and Vortex DOT 450k. How can you make 11k ES and 1.2M DOT damage?

Note : I looked my vortex dot damage in poe game. not path of building program

You still have 650k shaper dps( and 1.5 million non-shaper dps). In-game dps is not very good for measuring that. However, it is very strange that you haven't allocated Elemental Overload nor Elemental Equilibrium keystones. They are both very important for damage (though for EE a trigger socketed skills wand is needed).
You would gain more ES by using rare 300+ES helmet instead of rime gaze, you are also missing plenty of energy shield nodes on the tree(for example under Foresight).

Elemental Equilibrium = I use frostbite (-45 res) and void beacon (-20 res). Is Elemental Equilibrium worth with these skills? I cannot reach trigger socketed skills craft recipe so I cannot use this ability.

Elemental Overload = I use Controled Destruction Support gems to vortex skill. so my vortex cannot hit critical. How can I benefit from Elemental overload at this situtation?

Both those keystones are very much worth it but the trigger socketed recipe is necessary for that.
Just did Sirus aw8 deathless with the build. It takes some time while my DoT is at ~1,5 million atm but knowing the mechanics of the fight makes it quite doable. Usually have died 1-2 times there and most of the time it's the meteorites which are easily missed when dodging the lasers at the same time.

Now at lvl96 and I've been playing for one week with the build. Pretty much everything in the game is doable. Atlas, elder and shaper guardians all done deathless. Shaper and Elder ez. Uber Elder I haven't tried yet with this build. I'm at ~350 depth in delve and it still feels quite safe. I had two delve bosses (Kurgal and Ahuatotli) spawn yesterday and died once on both of them but mostly because I didn't know the mechanics well. I've only fought them once or twice before and with high dps builds which take them down in no time so this was first time seeing all the phases of these bosses.

I've been trying to min/max the build but it gets super expensive now. There would be some room for improvement with the ES from my gear (~12,9k atm) but as said, gets expensive. I also found helmet with the 30% Vortex cooldown enchant but I'm not sure which one I like more, 40% damage or 30% cooldown. For clearing the cooldown is obv better but for bosses it's worse. Also finally changed to sorcerer boots from Sin Trek since I needed to fiddle with the resistances. Now little break for crafting and buying again since chest is empty once again.
How can you kill bosses? For example Sirus?

You dont use a lot of cold/spell damage skills; You can see from my skill tree;

For example(There are HUGE damages here)
*Heart of Ice branch
*Storm Weaver branch
*Snowforged branch
*Growth and Decay branch
*Frost Walker brach
*Arcanist Dominion branch
*Ash, Frost and Storm branch

In game;
I have 10k energy shield and 500k pure vortex Dot damage (these values are in game - mouse over vortex skill)

I can kill minatour/hydra/phonix etc less than 1 minute

Note : I got Trigger spell craft recipe and I use Elemental overload and Elemental Equili.
Последняя редакция: birkan_kuyumcu. Время: 11 мая 2020 г., 16:58:04
"
birkan_kuyumcu написал:

For example;
*Heart of Ice branch
*Storm Weaver branch
*Snowforged branch
*Growth and Decay branch

In game;
I have 10k energy shield and 500k pure vortex Dot damage (these values are in game - mouse over vortex skill)

I can kill minatour/hydra/phonix etc 1 or 2 minutes

From the passives you mentioned only growth and decay is worth considering. All of the other you mentioned are totally not worth it since they only have cold damage increase which is not worth in terms of dps per point. Also, they contain some completely useless stats for the build ( lightning damage, crit, cold leech, cold pen, cast speed). You might be better off using cold dot cluster jewels if you are looking for a more efficient way to spend points for dps.
Anyways, as I already told in-game DPS is not a good measure. You actually have 1.3 million shaper DPS with your current tree (which is not bad at all, maybe with very good gear you could get like 2+mil).
https://pastebin.com/9rhMdN6D Your POB for reference
"
Grozaa написал:
"
birkan_kuyumcu написал:

For example;
*Heart of Ice branch
*Storm Weaver branch
*Snowforged branch
*Growth and Decay branch

In game;

From the passives you mentioned only growth and decay is worth considering. All of the other you mentioned are totally not worth it since they only have cold damage increase which is not worth in terms of dps per point. Also, they contain some completely useless stats for the build ( lightning damage, crit, cold leech, cold pen, cast speed). You might be better off using cold dot cluster jewels if you are looking for a more efficient way to spend points for dps.
Anyways, as I already told in-game DPS is not a good measure. You actually have 1.3 million shaper DPS with your current tree (which is not bad at all, maybe with very good gear you could get like 2+mil).

I've been thinking of ways to improve dot also but the options are very limited without sacrificing too much ES. I lurked over poeninja to see different vortex builds on top players and got few ideas from there. You can modify the tree with intuitive leap/thread of hope jewels which allow you to take nodes without them connecting to your tree. This saved me one passive node while I didn't have to select some mana nodes close to Mystic Bulwark and Prodigal Perfection. Obviously I needed to fit Watcher's Eye elsewhere and picked the cluster socket on top left side of the tree. Got there with three nodes (gained 4 nodes with intuitive leap) since I also took Faith and Steel node on left side of the tree and deselected few ES nodes from elsewhere. It takes 6 nodes to get to Faith and Steel. I lost ~100 ES but gained plenty of resistance, armor and 10% ES recharge rate. I also changed few ES nodes elsewhere to pick two ES nodes next to the start point of witch. Other one of them gives you also 10% ES recharge rate and you actually gain little bit of total ES also with these two nodes compared to +5% increased ES elsewhere.

Another option is not to use intuitive leap, drop four ES nodes elsewhere and pick the cluster jewel socket on top left of the tree. Obviously you need strong jewel with cold dot over time, faster start of es recharge and increased ES for this option. I lose ~200 es with this option but through jewel gain some dot, dexterity and 6% faster ES recharge start which is really important for this build.

I would also love to fit aspect of the spider on the build but there's not enough mana unless you go for the Sovereignty wheel. I also run flame golem instead of portal on the shield. It gives little bit dot but dies very often so not very useful. I also tried second wind and faster casting there, both work fine.

I tested in PoB and Heart of Ice gives most dot improvement with least nodes used. You can get there with 4 nodes. Yes, Growth and Decay gives slightly more dot but it takes 6 nodes to get there. Obviously most dot improvement you'd gain by dropping either temp chains or enfeeble and replacing it with frostbite or elemental weakness but this takes too much out of defense IMO.

I also tested without Arcane Vision. Dark maps are not as comfortable to play without it but you can do them anyway. Still decided to keep arcane vision selected.

Currently at 13,2k ES and 1,57 million dot dps. If you select frenzy charges on configuration, dot raises to 1,76. Frenzy charges are active while mapping obviously. The build is very strong already but it's always nice to try to min/max builds. I've done Sirus aw8 and Uber Elder deathless with the build. Delve is almost at depth 400 now and starts to get dangerous at some encounters but haven't died there yet.

My current PoB: https://pastebin.com/P7tR4VNn
Последняя редакция: patouskii. Время: 12 мая 2020 г., 5:15:40
I managed to add CWDT link to the build by removing Enlighten from Discipline and putting Discipline to shield where OP uses portal. You just need to remove link between Arcane Surge and Discipline, otherwise it reserves too much mana. This way I free two slots from gloves and can run CWDT + Immortal Call there. This adds another defensive layer to already tanky build and it feels even more safe now. I was surprised that I have 282 unreserved mana without Enlighten on Discipline and that's plenty enough. I don't use any extra mana nodes compared to the original passive tree in the guide. I use Enlighten lvl4 on curse aura link though and I think that's mandatory to fit CWDT link to the build.
Последняя редакция: patouskii. Время: 13 мая 2020 г., 10:09:42
"
patouskii написал:
"
Grozaa написал:
"
birkan_kuyumcu написал:

For example;
*Heart of Ice branch
*Storm Weaver branch
*Snowforged branch
*Growth and Decay branch

In game;

I've been thinking of ways to improve dot also but the options are very limited without sacrificing too much ES. I lurked over poeninja to see different vortex builds on top players and got few ideas from there. You can modify the tree with intuitive leap/thread of hope jewels which allow you to take nodes without them connecting to your tree. This saved me one passive node while I didn't have to select some mana nodes close to Mystic Bulwark and Prodigal Perfection. Obviously I needed to fit Watcher's Eye elsewhere and picked the cluster socket on top left side of the tree. Got there with three nodes (gained 4 nodes with intuitive leap) since I also took Faith and Steel node on left side of the tree and deselected few ES nodes from elsewhere. It takes 6 nodes to get to Faith and Steel. I lost ~100 ES but gained plenty of resistance, armor and 10% ES recharge rate. I also changed few ES nodes elsewhere to pick two ES nodes next to the start point of witch. Other one of them gives you also 10% ES recharge rate and you actually gain little bit of total ES also with these two nodes compared to +5% increased ES elsewhere.

Another option is not to use intuitive leap, drop four ES nodes elsewhere and pick the cluster jewel socket on top left of the tree. Obviously you need strong jewel with cold dot over time, faster start of es recharge and increased ES for this option. I lose ~200 es with this option but through jewel gain some dot, dexterity and 6% faster ES recharge start which is really important for this build.

I would also love to fit aspect of the spider on the build but there's not enough mana unless you go for the Sovereignty wheel. I also run flame golem instead of portal on the shield. It gives little bit dot but dies very often so not very useful. I also tried second wind and faster casting there, both work fine.

I tested in PoB and Heart of Ice gives most dot improvement with least nodes used. You can get there with 4 nodes. Yes, Growth and Decay gives slightly more dot but it takes 6 nodes to get there. Obviously most dot improvement you'd gain by dropping either temp chains or enfeeble and replacing it with frostbite or elemental weakness but this takes too much out of defense IMO.

I also tested without Arcane Vision. Dark maps are not as comfortable to play without it but you can do them anyway. Still decided to keep arcane vision selected.

Currently at 13,2k ES and 1,57 million dot dps. If you select frenzy charges on configuration, dot raises to 1,76. Frenzy charges are active while mapping obviously. The build is very strong already but it's always nice to try to min/max builds. I've done Sirus aw8 and Uber Elder deathless with the build. Delve is almost at depth 400 now and starts to get dangerous at some encounters but haven't died there yet.

My current PoB: https://pastebin.com/P7tR4VNn

If you are really curious to what you can do with the treeand good gear, you can look at this: https://pastebin.com/dYsJyxb1
5M shaper dps, 8m+ normal dps.
Achievable yes, easily no. I've had good luck this league, but this is doable with a rare shield.
The points are not correct due to going EB over CI for Lethal Pride. This is just to properly reflect stats.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
"
MindR написал:

If you are really curious to what you can do with the treeand good gear, you can look at this: https://pastebin.com/dYsJyxb1
Achievable yes, easily no. I've had good luck this league, but this is doable with a rare shield.
The points are not correct due to going EB over CI for Lethal Pride. This is just to properly reflect stats.

That's impressive! I like what you did with the thread of hope there, might need to give that one a try. Your 1h and shield are very impressive also. You have managed to roll +1 cold spell gems to shield with the +5 on block. I knew it was possible :) Also frostbite on hit on 1h.. very nice. It's clear that gaining levels on Vortex gives you biggest improvements on dps, it scales so well with levels.

I just picked up shavronne's with corrupt implicit +2 to socketed aoe gems. Cost a lot but it was worth it. This took me over 2 mil dot dps and still using temp chains and enfeeble. I like that the build feels so safe and tanky, especially now with immortal call added. I see you have +2 on duration gems also, very nice implicits there. There's one such shav's for sale in standard costing 2500 exalteds. Another one with +1 on socketed gems and +2 on AoE with 2 mirrors... so not gonna happen.

I play standard so cluster jewels are still out of my reach. Of course If I swap my defensive curses to offensive ones, I get +1,2 mil dot dps right away and it would take me to 3,2 mil dps.
Последняя редакция: patouskii. Время: 13 мая 2020 г., 12:58:19
"
patouskii написал:
"
MindR написал:

That's impressive! I like what you did with the thread of hope there, might need to give that one a try. Your 1h and shield are very impressive also. You have managed to roll +1 cold spell gems to shield with the +5 on block. I knew it was possible :) Also frostbite on hit on 1h.. very nice. It's clear that gaining levels on Vortex gives you biggest improvements on dps, it scales so well with levels.

I just picked up shavronne's with corrupt implicit +2 to socketed aoe gems. Cost a lot but it was worth it. This took me over 2 mil dot dps and still using temp chains and enfeeble. I like that the build feels so safe and tanky, especially now with immortal call added. I see you have +2 on duration gems also, very nice implicits there. There's one such shav's for sale in standard costing 2500 exalteds. Another one with +1 on socketed gems and +2 on AoE with 2 mirrors... so not gonna happen.

I play standard so cluster jewels are still out of my reach. Of course If I swap my defensive curses to offensive ones, I get +1,2 mil dot dps right away and it would take me to 3,2 mil dps.

Oh I see, standard changes things up. Yeah as I said, I was rather lucky this league. The Shavs is a result of a very lucky temple, and would be unobtainable for me otherwise. With rare shield getting Frostbite on ring or wand is the best way to increase DPS, as running Hatred really bumps it up. Cluster jewels for Vortex can be OK, but you are actually not losing out on too much yet. It's mostly defensive while maintaining same DPS. Get some white sockets as well and you can shuffle the curses around.
The levels being pushed to this extreme is great, maybe not the best - but at this point it's the only way to really scale DPS without losing alot of defence. If you could Cold dot instead that would probably be better, but that's not obtainable on shield, Shavs etc.

Thread of Hope is GREAT, I can not and will not run without it actually. It's so so efficient for this build, you should really try it :D
Your DPS is still really good though, with the +2 Shavs things get spicy!
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
"
patouskii написал:
"
MindR написал:

It's probably not very important but as far as I know there is a way to get cluster jewels in standard. If someone dies in Hardcore Delirium, the character and its inventory gets moved to Standard. So there certainly is some supply of them in std and potential for more if needed.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация