[3.11] LL Vortex Occultist (endgame/deep delve optimized)

"
patouskii написал:
Thanks for a great build Grozaa. This is my first Witch build and I selected yours among many other Vortex builds since you seem to be very active and helpful on the forum, much appreciated. The build is very well thought through and pretty much taken as far as possible. Also wanted a super tanky ES build.

I started two days ago and lvl86 atm. I play standard and had 40ex in bank to start the build, now at 7ex. Only the timeless jewel missing from the key elements of the build but already feel very tanky at almost 11,5k ES. Killed guardians and some synthesis bosses with no problems. It takes time but no problem since ES regen is so high and start to regen is so fast.

Missing dot on gloves, +1 on sceptre, +5 es on block shield and boots are sin trek but otherwise ok gear I think(?) I luckily found two very high res rings from my chest so didn’t need to invest on them and got full res with help of them. Vortex enchant helmets are expensive, had to pay 5ex for mine with +40 dmg and it’s kind of a base only but since there’s only one suffix open I haven’t crafted it with +3 mods yet.

I actually find sin trek boots very good for the build. I don’t need res on boots and they give plenty of ES, dexterity (i save one passive tree point), evasion and 30 ms. Am I missing something, should I prioritize this upgrade?

1h with +1 on cold gems and dot mods seem to be very rare. Didn’t find any with proper base yesterday.

Also shield with +5 es on block and proper other mods are very expensive. I need little res on shield also.

My gloves were only 50co and I think they have ok rolls but I try to find dot gloves next.

I don't know much about prices on standard but you should be able to reliably and quite easily craft your helmet base with dense+frigid fossils, and you can also craft the shield yourself (ilvl86 titanium spirit shield base, first get quality to 28-30 with perfect fossils, then use dense fossils). ES gain on block is still kinda rare even when using dense fossils, however it should be a better option if such shields are very expensive on the market.
Sin trek are good boots, the reason why I usually recommend rare ones is because sin treks don't have any resistances, but if you can manage to fill resists elsewhere then of course it's fine.
As you mentioned finding a good 1h is hard and I can confirm that this is the gearing part that can be very troublesome to min-max since it's not possible to reliably craft it so perhaps focus on other things like helmet, shield, gloves and afterwards you might try to find better 1h.
Depending on whether you think that you can yet find better rings or not you can also consider getting them to 20 resistance or defence quality using catalysts.
And just to mention even though you already said you are feeling tanky I want to highlight that Lethal Pride+ES gain on block shield combo still makes a very noticeable difference and is worth aiming towards.
Последняя редакция: Grozaa. Время: 3 мая 2020 г., 5:32:13
"
Grozaa написал:

I don't know much about prices on standard but you should be able to reliably and quite easily craft your helmet base with dense+frigid fossils, and you can also craft the shield yourself (ilvl86 titanium spirit shield base, first get quality to 28-30 with perfect fossils, then use dense fossils). ES gain on block is still kinda rare even when using dense fossils, however it should be a better option if such shields are very expensive on the market.
Sin trek are good boots, the reason why I usually recommend rare ones is because sin treks don't have any resistances, but if you can manage to fill resists elsewhere then of course it's fine.
As you mentioned finding a good 1h is hard and I can confirm that this is the gearing part that can be very troublesome to min-max since it's not possible to reliably craft it so perhaps focus on other things like helmet, shield, gloves and afterwards you might try to find better 1h.
Depending on whether you think that you can yet find better rings or not you can also consider getting them to 20 resistance or defence quality using catalysts.
And just to mention even though you already said you are feeling tanky I want to highlight that Lethal Pride+ES gain on block shield combo still makes a very noticeable difference and is worth aiming towards.

Thanks for the tips. I've spent this evening on crafting, down to 1exa on my chest. Haven't felt this poor in a long time.

Well the helmet was very easy. First to 30% quality which took few perfect fossilts and on second try with dense + frigid fossils I hit the one I have currently equipped with much better rolls than the previous one.

I bought the timeless jewel for 1 exa and hit one useful mod on top of glancing blows (10% reduced extra damage from crit strikes).

The shield was very difficult and sucked all my currency. First of all, the shaper base with ilvl86 costs 5-6 exa so I looked at poedb to see what I'm losing with few levels lower base and it wasn't that much so I bought ilvl84. Stupid buy since I paid 3 exa for it and later found out I could've gotten one for under 1. Anyway then to crafting, took too many tries to get quality on it and perfect fossils aren't cheap. Luckily dense fossils are only 4-5co/pc but bad luck slamming those also. I actually hit the ES on block many times but always with very weak other mods. Also my previous shield gives like ~600 more ES with very good rolls but is lacking the ES on block. I guess the one I now have is still better though(?) Also bad luck with divine orbs, spent almost exalted on them to get the mod to 5% instead of 3-4.

Now I couldn't get fire res on shield (had 48% on my old one) so I needed to roll the rings. Luckily found third proper ring with 75% fire res from my chest so didn't need to buy one. Even had good ES roll on it but lost some cold damage there.

I need to run with this gear for a while. ES dropped to 11,5k but I'm only at lvl89 and missing two jewel slots on the tree. Probably biggest thing missing now is two awakened gems on the cyclone link. I guess I'll do few lab runs and try to get some useful enchant on boots next.

Последняя редакция: patouskii. Время: 3 мая 2020 г., 16:07:18
Managed to sell some stuff so I looked for a better ring and found almost perfect one for the build. Nice boost to ES and littlebit to dot also. Also updated elemental focus to awakened. Now lvl93 and almost 12,5k ES and 1,25 million dot. I’ve managed to save two passive pointS with dexterity and strength from gear so I only have one +30 dexterity node selected. Actually I’m only missing the last jewel slot from the passive tree now.

Btw why silver flask? Is onslaught that useful for this build? PoB doesn’t show much else than some extra movement speed from it. I’ve used stibnite flask which gives smoke cloud and evasion for extra defense. Also stibnite has plenty of charges so I’ve kept bleeding immunity on it.

I really like the build and slightly more relaxed play style compared to my other builds. DoT sounds low but i’m not sure is it directly comparable with dps from other builds. I don’t feel that it takes too long to kill bosses. Sure much longer than with my other builds which have 8-12 million dps but they don’t feel nearly as safe as this build. Risk getting oneshot is much bigger. Just stay moving with this build and drop vortexes and you’re pretty much safe.
"
patouskii написал:
Managed to sell some stuff so I looked for a better ring and found almost perfect one for the build. Nice boost to ES and littlebit to dot also. Also updated elemental focus to awakened. Now lvl93 and almost 12,5k ES and 1,25 million dot. I’ve managed to save two passive pointS with dexterity and strength from gear so I only have one +30 dexterity node selected. Actually I’m only missing the last jewel slot from the passive tree now.

Btw why silver flask? Is onslaught that useful for this build? PoB doesn’t show much else than some extra movement speed from it. I’ve used stibnite flask which gives smoke cloud and evasion for extra defense. Also stibnite has plenty of charges so I’ve kept bleeding immunity on it.

I really like the build and slightly more relaxed play style compared to my other builds. DoT sounds low but i’m not sure is it directly comparable with dps from other builds. I don’t feel that it takes too long to kill bosses. Sure much longer than with my other builds which have 8-12 million dps but they don’t feel nearly as safe as this build. Risk getting oneshot is much bigger. Just stay moving with this build and drop vortexes and you’re pretty much safe.

Choice of utility flasks is purely a matter of personal preference. I'd say both silver and sulphur flask can be exchanged for other flasks - like stibnite, basalt or jade.
I think I'll stick with stibnite flask since it has plenty of charges. Bleeding immunity must be at hand all the time.

Managed to find an ok opal sceptre base with +1 cold spell mod and ok other mods for 3co. Really difficult to find one ready with +1 cold spell and cold damage over time, only few for sale overall so I had to craft the dot mod. Spent few exalteds on it and this is what I got. Boosted my dot over 100k so I guess it was worth it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/birkan_kuyumcu/characters This is my 93 level High-budget char but my ES 9.5k and Vortex DOT 450k. How can you make 11k ES and 1.2M DOT damage?

Note : I looked my vortex dot damage in poe game. not path of building program
"
birkan_kuyumcu написал:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/birkan_kuyumcu/characters This is my 93 level High-budget char but my ES 9.5k and Vortex DOT 450k. How can you make 11k ES and 1.2M DOT damage?

You still have 650k shaper dps( and 1.5 million non-shaper dps). In-game dps is not very good for measuring that. However, it is very strange that you haven't allocated Elemental Overload nor Elemental Equilibrium keystones. They are both very important for damage (though for EE a trigger socketed skills wand is needed).
You would gain more ES by using rare 300+ES helmet instead of rime gaze, you are also missing plenty of energy shield nodes on the tree(for example under Foresight).
Btw. I just realized that you can get +1 all cold spell skill gems to shield also. Probably super difficult to get both the +5 es block and +1 cold spell gems to same shield but in theory it should be possible(?) I found one shield for 20co with +49% spell damage and +1 to cold spell skill gems and it boosts my DoT with ~19%, huge bump from ~1,5 million to ~1,75 million dot. It has worse rolls for ES though and no +5 es on block so you lose on defenses a lot.
Последняя редакция: patouskii. Время: 7 мая 2020 г., 4:54:29
"
patouskii написал:
Btw. I just realized that you can get +1 all cold spell skill gems to shield also. Probably super difficult to get both the +5 es block and +1 cold spell gems to same shield but in theory it should be possible(?) I found one shield for 20co with +49% spell damage and +1 to cold spell skill gems and it boosts my DoT with ~19%, huge bump from ~1,5 million to ~1,75 million dot. It has worse rolls for ES though and no +5 es on block so you lose on defenses a lot.

Indeed such mod exists but since both ES gain on block and +1 cold are very rare mods it's nearly impossible for such a shield to exist that would also have high ES (maybe in some mirror service).
Последняя редакция: Grozaa. Время: 7 мая 2020 г., 5:08:33
"
Grozaa написал:
"
birkan_kuyumcu написал:

You still have 650k shaper dps( and 1.5 million non-shaper dps). In-game dps is not very good for measuring that. However, it is very strange that you haven't allocated Elemental Overload nor Elemental Equilibrium keystones. They are both very important for damage (though for EE a trigger socketed skills wand is needed).
You would gain more ES by using rare 300+ES helmet instead of rime gaze, you are also missing plenty of energy shield nodes on the tree(for example under Foresight).

Elemental Equilibrium = I use frostbite (-45 res) and void beacon (-20 res). Is Elemental Equilibrium worth with these skills? I cannot reach trigger socketed skills craft recipe so I cannot use this ability.

Elemental Overload = I use Controled Destruction Support gems to vortex skill. so my vortex cannot hit critical. How can I benefit from Elemental overload at this situtation?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация