💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

currently working on skele mages pob, I`ll share it if I complete it.
1) EE seems useless in my current setup
2) changed elemental army for trigger WoC
3) probably will go with additional curse armour and trigger frostbite+ele weak
4) several perfect ghastly eye jewels with 14 cast speed and T1 added cold look GOOOOD
5) brobably going to change aura effect clusters with that perfect jewels (numbers tell so)
6) not going to include mirror tier wands with hatred aura effect as it seems not easy achievable

I would appreciate your comments and advices on my thoughts above and on skele mages in general
@facelessman122 - Should be fun either way!

@Dorlok - Good catch. Somehow I thought it was all classes (it shoudld be IMO). Update soon.

Thanks ZGBLOOD!

@kayella - I know right? I think I'll have to do as you did and add more pictures and less words...especially now that skeleton mages are interesting me more and more.

@adzinek - Yep! Probably 10% less damage or something at the highest end, but that will be more than made up for by Harvest returning...everyone'll probably end up stronger than before.

@Busyansky - IMO everything elemental for minions starts and ends with EE - you can't play without it otherwise you're essentially doing half damage. My approach personally would be to consider one element bad (probably fire), one element neutral/unscaled (cold), and one element good (probably lightning due to wrath). The downside of mages is that which elemental mage gets summoned seems random, so you only have a 1/3 to get a good mage, 1/3 to get a decent mage, and 1/3 to get a low damage mage.

I'd probably still stick with elemental army since WoC won't work with EE.

Additional curse armor is a good idea since harvest is back and thus you may be able to build a good one. Gloves are no longer triads, and should probably just be life/minion damage with an ele weakness corruption.

One cluster will still be a good idea (blessed rebirth) but a second seems like a bad idea at this point.

Gems: Same as skeleton mages except elemental focus in place of elemental damage with attacks.

Harvest is back so who knows, those wands are achievable again now. :P
Souvenir from harvest haha.

I'll probably throw together a PoB too - might even try out mages in 3.13 though I suspect initially that they're just less reliable skeleton archers.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Последняя редакция: iLL3aT. Время: 13 янв. 2021 г., 21:17:25
How fast does this build fare on map clearing ? Do you have to constantly summon Archers or you can somehow get away with convocation to dont lose tempo ?
Looking forward to trying this build out tomorrow!

I noticed the POB update had some pretty high end gear (at least for my playstyle), so I'm hoping the budget version works decently, though the re-introduction of Harvest should help with getting some decent wands made hopefully.
Now that the Chieftains are unplayable, is the verdict out on which spectres to use?

I was thinking about

1 Diabolist - for the Enfeeble curse. He has twice as much life as a Chieftain.
1 Arena Master - good buff, also very tanky.

What else?

Is it useful to have more than 1 Arena Master? I don't think their buffs stack.
They of Tul after the nerf?

I'm going to play the warriors, so I don't need melee spectres to tank.
"
Techgamer написал:

I noticed the POB update had some pretty high end gear (at least for my playstyle), so I'm hoping the budget version works decently

I did a testrun of this build to level 86 last weekend. Killed a few guardians usind Level 2 gear from the guide.

Afterwards I noticed, that I had Cold Damage to Spells on a wand. The budget version works, even if you are as stupid as I am.
"
Aillass написал:
Now that the Chieftains are unplayable, is the verdict out on which spectres to use?

Wondering which spectres to use myself, was hoping to stick with Chieftains but maybe they will die too easily now...

iLL3aT thanks for the excellent guide will be trying your build out this league.
"
Aillass написал:

I was thinking about

1 Diabolist - for the Enfeeble curse. He has twice as much life as a Chieftain.
1 Arena Master - good buff, also very tanky.

What else?

Is it useful to have more than 1 Arena Master? I don't think their buffs stack.
They of Tul after the nerf?

I'm going to play the warriors, so I don't need melee spectres to tank.

Why are the Chieftans unplayable? How much life did they actually lose?
"
Hastur8 написал:
"
Aillass написал:

Wondering which spectres to use myself, was hoping to stick with Chieftains but maybe they will die too easily now...

iLL3aT thanks for the excellent guide will be trying your build out this league.

As I wrote above, I did a testrun last weekend. Had to resummon them at least once every 3 t16 maps. If there was something a bit more difficult like a Legion Monolith at least one alsmost certainly died.

Granted I tested them on budget geat without a lot on +1 to gem levels on my gear. But after the nerf even very expensive gear gets them where I had them in my test.

And they are so annoying to resummon, because Desecrate is in the trigger wand.

But they are a huge dps increase. Maybe get rid of the AG and put them in the helmet with + gem levels and minion life.
"
Aillass написал:
"
Hastur8 написал:
"
Aillass написал:

As I wrote above, I did a testrun last weekend. Had to resummon them at least once every 3 t16 maps. If there was something a bit more difficult like a Legion Monolith at least one alsmost certainly died.

Granted I tested them on budget geat without a lot on +1 to gem levels on my gear. But after the nerf even very expensive gear gets them where I had them in my test.

And they are so annoying to resummon, because Desecrate is in the trigger wand.

But they are a huge dps increase. Maybe get rid of the AG and put them in the helmet with + gem levels and minion life.

In your test, did you happen to try a cluster jewel w/ Life From Death?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация