💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
iLL3aT написал:

Keep in mind you will need a second curse limit for the diabolist with frostbite on hit being very easy to get on rings (and a big damage increase).

1-2 arena masters, 1-2 crushclaw (crabs) - per Kayella and poedb, they increase the amount of cold damage taken by the enemy (number is unknown though)

Thanks you.

I thought the Diabolist had its own curse limit and could apply Enfeeble additionaly. Going to go with Arena masters and Crushclaws then.
"
Aillass написал:
"
iLL3aT написал:

Keep in mind you will need a second curse limit for the diabolist with frostbite on hit being very easy to get on rings (and a big damage increase).

1-2 arena masters, 1-2 crushclaw (crabs) - per Kayella and poedb, they increase the amount of cold damage taken by the enemy (number is unknown though)

Thanks you.

I thought the Diabolist had its own curse limit and could apply Enfeeble additionaly. Going to go with Arena masters and Crushclaws then.

Sounds good! Both have downsides so you may have to start with other spectres (arena masters are annoying and I had to turn off sound, and crushclaws only come from harvest/phantasmal desecrate).
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Now that Harvest is back I'm planning on using Primal Crushclaw Spectre in my helmet 4L with Minion Damage & Hypothermia so a pseudo 6L as there single target damage is absolutely amazing.
"
iLL3aT написал:
"
totikpo44 написал:
Hey guys, very nice guide. I just added it to bookmark to maybe start with it - I have one question, how hard/expensive is to get the "Phantasmal Summon Skeletons"? Is there any way to farm it?

It's pretty hard to farm because it's like 1/900 from a gem grand heist? You can try using primary regrading lens on regular summon skeleton gems, but that is a 1/3 (or worse if it's weighted). The cost started pretty high at 4 ex last league, but went down to about 1 ex a month in or so (when I finished league). Now that archers aren't new, I suspect the price may be lower unless no one does heist.

Damn.. that's a bummer - pretty expensive on start. But oh well, how much difference there is between warriors and archers? Is it more of a QOL thing because of ranged, or is it more DPS?
"
iLL3aT написал:

The PoB is pretty high, but the gear is set at a "goal" level - I'll probably make multiple gear sets when I make the official 3.13 PoB after it's fully updated.

Oh you're the best. Hyped to be playing this in 4 hours :D
So I'm coming back for the first time since Delve and was raring to go with another skeleton character, since that's my favorite way to roll mechanically and stylishly. Needless to say I felt a bit gut punched upon seeing all the hate crimes committed against minion builds while I was gone.

But, despite the fall from glory, I found here what looks to be a great build and equally great guide, saving the day and the smiles of all the children. Thanks for your work in putting all of this stuff together, I think I'm going to have a pretty good time because of this.
@Bolton - Hopefully harvest is pretty available - I haven't reached a point to run into one yet.

@totikpo44 - DPS is similarish. Warriors are better at clearing big packs but archers more spread out ones. They're more or less the same I believe.

@Techgamer - Thanks for reminding me to do it. I got lazy last time I meant to haha.

@Fuhrer - Thanks for the kind words! Hope you're enjoying yourself.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Man, Vaal Skellies are so good for ritual. Pot them and just stand there.
Why phase run with dash ?
how wo use it?
Sweet Jesus my chieftans are doing SUPER quick after the nerf. What has everyone been replacing them with?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация