💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
Seufari написал:

In your test, did you happen to try a cluster jewel w/ Life From Death?

No I didn't try that. And they lost about a third of their life.

Edit: This could actually work.
Последняя редакция: Aillass. Время: 14 янв. 2021 г., 11:46:11
"
Aillass написал:
"
Techgamer написал:

I noticed the POB update had some pretty high end gear (at least for my playstyle), so I'm hoping the budget version works decently

I did a testrun of this build to level 86 last weekend. Killed a few guardians usind Level 2 gear from the guide.

Afterwards I noticed, that I had Cold Damage to Spells on a wand. The budget version works, even if you are as stupid as I am.

Awesome. Everything looked on the up and up and the POB numbers looked fine after I changed the gear and gems to be closer to what I expect out of week 1, but I've been burned by "league starter" builds that need a couple of EX or heavy crafting to get going :D
Hey guys, very nice guide. I just added it to bookmark to maybe start with it - I have one question, how hard/expensive is to get the "Phantasmal Summon Skeletons"? Is there any way to farm it?
"
Techgamer написал:
"
Aillass написал:
"
Techgamer написал:

I noticed the POB update had some pretty high end gear (at least for my playstyle), so I'm hoping the budget version works decently

I did a testrun of this build to level 86 last weekend. Killed a few guardians usind Level 2 gear from the guide.

Afterwards I noticed, that I had Cold Damage to Spells on a wand. The budget version works, even if you are as stupid as I am.

Awesome. Everything looked on the up and up and the POB numbers looked fine after I changed the gear and gems to be closer to what I expect out of week 1, but I've been burned by "league starter" builds that need a couple of EX or heavy crafting to get going :D

Yeah, I know that feeling. With builds like Essence Drain you get to T16 cheaply and can run them relatively quickly. But then you get a Zana in your map and she has a Guardian or Synthesis map for you and you just can't do them unless you get a bow for 10ex and buy an Empower 4 for 4ex.
You're almost there but then you hit a wall. It's so frustrating.
"
BlackFlame написал:
How fast does this build fare on map clearing ? Do you have to constantly summon Archers or you can somehow get away with convocation to dont lose tempo ?

Clear is pretty good. Convocation does not work at all for skeletons, but the cast time is near instant by default.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
Techgamer написал:
Looking forward to trying this build out tomorrow!

I noticed the POB update had some pretty high end gear (at least for my playstyle), so I'm hoping the budget version works decently, though the re-introduction of Harvest should help with getting some decent wands made hopefully.

The PoB is pretty high, but the gear is set at a "goal" level - I'll probably make multiple gear sets when I make the official 3.13 PoB after it's fully updated.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
@Hastur8 as well.

"
Aillass написал:
Now that the Chieftains are unplayable, is the verdict out on which spectres to use?

I was thinking about

1 Diabolist - for the Enfeeble curse. He has twice as much life as a Chieftain.
1 Arena Master - good buff, also very tanky.

What else?

Is it useful to have more than 1 Arena Master? I don't think their buffs stack.
They of Tul after the nerf?

I'm going to play the warriors, so I don't need melee spectres to tank.

Keep in mind you will need a second curse limit for the diabolist with frostbite on hit being very easy to get on rings (and a big damage increase).

1-2 arena masters, 1-2 crushclaw (crabs) - per Kayella and poedb, they increase the amount of cold damage taken by the enemy (number is unknown though)

Possibly just more arena masters or crabs.

@Seufari - 33% life loss. They died a lot before the nerf - it'll only get worse for the chieftains unfortunately.
Последняя редакция: iLL3aT. Время: 14 янв. 2021 г., 21:17:34
"
Aillass написал:
"
Hastur8 написал:
"
Aillass написал:
Now that the Chieftains are unplayable, is the verdict out on which spectres to use?

Wondering which spectres to use myself, was hoping to stick with Chieftains but maybe they will die too easily now...

iLL3aT thanks for the excellent guide will be trying your build out this league.

As I wrote above, I did a testrun last weekend. Had to resummon them at least once every 3 t16 maps. If there was something a bit more difficult like a Legion Monolith at least one alsmost certainly died.

Granted I tested them on budget geat without a lot on +1 to gem levels on my gear. But after the nerf even very expensive gear gets them where I had them in my test.

And they are so annoying to resummon, because Desecrate is in the trigger wand.

But they are a huge dps increase. Maybe get rid of the AG and put them in the helmet with + gem levels and minion life.

Yeah, without a kingmaker AG, minion life is definitely a good idea, otherwise fortify for all minions helps out a pile. Not sure life from death would help, since it's usually burst damage that kills minions.
"
totikpo44 написал:
Hey guys, very nice guide. I just added it to bookmark to maybe start with it - I have one question, how hard/expensive is to get the "Phantasmal Summon Skeletons"? Is there any way to farm it?

It's pretty hard to farm because it's like 1/900 from a gem grand heist? You can try using primary regrading lens on regular summon skeleton gems, but that is a 1/3 (or worse if it's weighted). The cost started pretty high at 4 ex last league, but went down to about 1 ex a month in or so (when I finished league). Now that archers aren't new, I suspect the price may be lower unless no one does heist.
3.13 PoB updated! It includes four sample different levels of gear (1-4), and multiple trees, including levelling ones. Alternative PoBs are not updated (e.g. phys skeletons in 14(2) do not have updated PoBs yet, but they still work for 3.13 due to only numerical changes.

Trying out what a couple other guide makers do, with individualized answers to questions (or at least to a topic, or series of comments by one person). Let me know if you prefer it this way or if it's too spammy.
Последняя редакция: iLL3aT. Время: 15 янв. 2021 г., 1:50:27

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация