💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

Curious what spectres you use end game?
@Aillass - Yeah, seems they would be since there is a pretty big spread in rituals...the density is amazing.

@iwan998 - They're two seperate skills, but only in the same link/item due to socket restrictions (triads have to be 4x green).

@Jacob_28348 & NecropK - I played with the frost auto scout that the spectre community seems to like (tunnels in heist), my old favorite in redemption sentries (redeemer maps), and recently just grabbed some crushclaws (crabs) from global 6666. All of these options are just tougher meat shields but considering how packed rituals are, they're pretty good.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Day 2:

Smooth opening so far, five watchstones, dropped my first red map near the end of the night.

Bought both wands for about 3c apiece. 6L chest was a steal at 4c, and the biscos leash dropped naturally. Everything is is either dropped, or harvest crafted. As is suggested, I opened with physical skeletons this league. Spectres are currently crushclaws.

Funny enough, two triad grips dropped for me, but I definitely cannot afford to 4G them yet. Might try to push the 14(2) physical skeletons build further since there doesn't seem to be much representation there in 3.13. Might also try mages, who knows.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Decided to try this, after playing lot of impale skeletons in metamorph league. Freezing is definitely nice quality of life, and damage is comparable.

Some thing that I noticed. Using profane proxy for curse application is kind of nice. Not only we get 21/23 frostbite with +3 levels, but most importantly skitterbots automatically curse stuff ahead of us, with an aoe, which provides reliable trash freezing by our minions.
If curse is tied to spell hit, most likely brand, this has delay, limited aoe, and as we clear map targets are never cursed initially.
I find such setup smoother for clearing, much more reliable general freezing, safer in maps.
For bonechill we can use our golem/zombies so their cold hit chills apply bonechill debuff, also saves bit of mana reservation.

Overall this build is rather offensive, thers possibility to get quite bit tankier if we trade some damage for block. Offering for block, shield or staff, not only we get tankier but with some jewels its possible to get 75/75 block/spellblock on minions, which is very good synergy with low hp minion such as sksleton, as block just goes around that limitation and they straight up avoid those blocked hits (so low hp doesn't matter).
iLL3aT, Hi!

You should try mages! Im playing with them they do rather good DPS now! Clear speed is better, they dont need movement speed.
⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞ ☼ EVIL ☼ ⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞
Clan ‡Evil‡ (Discord) https://discord.gg/faVmKsP
Can someone tell me the exact name for skeletons archer variant skill gems on poe trades ? just to be sure i type the right on when i want to find it . Thanks !
Always fun to play this build. I think I'm on my 4th or 5th league of this as a league starter.

Now that I'm farming T16s, I have a major problem. Literally _ALL_ my minions die when I encounter Sirus's Empowered mobs in T16 influences.

I haven't dared try getting together an animate guardian yet because those mobs go through my fully juiced zombies with minion life+feeding frenzy+ele army. I haven't even bothered running around with spectres because they just die every other map.

Not really sure what to do about minion health. This build still does more than enough damage to sustain T16 maps with a medium amount of juice, but it would sure be nice to push full juice with AG+Spectres, but I can't find a way to make them live through influence.

My guess is that I only have +3 to gems so far, and that minions will feel better once i get the +2 on my chest, +4 on my wands and the last +1 on my amulet (i already have +1 to int), but that will take a few days at least before I get there, but I'll report back.

In the meantime, anyone else doing high reds and having their minions die constantly? Anyone have work arounds? This has been a theme for me all league.
New to the skelly side of things, and I may have overlooked it on you char. But if your little one's are hitting hard and fast, a little life leach goes a long way. Just guessing I must say, I am not that far yet.
"
aerial написал:
Decided to try this, after playing lot of impale skeletons in metamorph league. Freezing is definitely nice quality of life, and damage is comparable.

Some thing that I noticed. Using profane proxy for curse application is kind of nice. Not only we get 21/23 frostbite with +3 levels, but most importantly skitterbots automatically curse stuff ahead of us, with an aoe, which provides reliable trash freezing by our minions.
If curse is tied to spell hit, most likely brand, this has delay, limited aoe, and as we clear map targets are never cursed initially.
I find such setup smoother for clearing, much more reliable general freezing, safer in maps.
For bonechill we can use our golem/zombies so their cold hit chills apply bonechill debuff, also saves bit of mana reservation.

Overall this build is rather offensive, thers possibility to get quite bit tankier if we trade some damage for block. Offering for block, shield or staff, not only we get tankier but with some jewels its possible to get 75/75 block/spellblock on minions, which is very good synergy with low hp minion such as sksleton, as block just goes around that limitation and they straight up avoid those blocked hits (so low hp doesn't matter).

Good points on all fronts.

There's definitely some good points in profane proxy, especially in the wake of another set of nerfs to our cluster jewels. The next best medium is actually the curse cluster, and it may find itself into at least one of the builds I have in this guide.

I have some defensive options listed in the guide though I do not claim it is a hardcore viable build (a variant of skeletons definitely is, but that wouldn't be for me to write). Currently our main source of skeletons living is mostly just blessed rebirth.
"
Lazer_Death написал:
iLL3aT, Hi!

You should try mages! Im playing with them they do rather good DPS now! Clear speed is better, they dont need movement speed.

I actually just switched to try them out (and put out a PoB later). I'm using the exact same tree as warriors/archers, but have swapped out the auras/main links. I need a new wand too, since mine has lightning damage on it.

How are you finding spell echo? I personally cannot stand it and might switch it out for a lower DPS but less annoying support...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация