💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
c3m_poe написал:
Why prismatic btw?

Bound makes aura affixes appear more often as well, and one of the corrupted essence ones is +2 aura gems. That makes 30% elemental damage a 1/13 rather than a 1/4. Prismatic balances it back to a 1/4 again by buffing the chance the other three appear.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Holy shit, this random.

Crafted another one for fun

and listen how.

Tried bound glyphic pismatic combo. After random slam I got :

Minion level +3 prefix, essence burning damage and crit suffix. Still not minion damage.

But before, I found remove non influence add influence harvest craft. So I crafted random prefix and used this harvest. And I hit minion dmg lvl 20 lol.

So like I can understand, first random was 33% to remove my random craft and not minion level or essence. Then it hit 800 weight mod from 18800 total weight.
"Added 14(1): magic find variant, a few pictures, and two new videos (T19 map, Cortex)."

I can`t find magic find variant in build ? If it was deleted from the guide, is there any chance you could update the guide with this thread. Thank you for the build it's great!
Последняя редакция: Rainhart. Время: 21 февр. 2021 г., 16:12:33
Is there anything that needs to change other than the chest and gems when switching to archers?

Also, after basic gearing, what priority would you give to upgrades?

Thank you for the fun build. Sirus is a breeze, the 10 boss fights are easy, shaper was trivial. I just want more boom boom clear now.
"
c3m_poe написал:
Holy shit, this random.

Crafted another one for fun

and listen how.

Tried bound glyphic pismatic combo. After random slam I got :

Minion level +3 prefix, essence burning damage and crit suffix. Still not minion damage.

But before, I found remove non influence add influence harvest craft. So I crafted random prefix and used this harvest. And I hit minion dmg lvl 20 lol.

So like I can understand, first random was 33% to remove my random craft and not minion level or essence. Then it hit 800 weight mod from 18800 total weight.

Beautiful. With some harvest you can make the mirror tier helm from harvest league pretty easily!. Unfortunately now for this league 2-3 mods have to be elevated for mirroring I believe...
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
Rainhart написал:
"Added 14(1): magic find variant, a few pictures, and two new videos (T19 map, Cortex)."

I can`t find magic find variant in build ? If it was deleted from the guide, is there any chance you could update the guide with this thread. Thank you for the build it's great!

That’s an old one from patch 3.9! I removed it due to word count constraints, but essentially a shaper/hunter amulet with quant and one or two ventors or pariahs can be substituted with little loss of power

Thanks for the kind words! Remind me tomorrow if I don’t edit it 20 hours from now (. I have the section saved on a word doc but it’s not on my main computer
Последняя редакция: iLL3aT. Время: 22 февр. 2021 г., 1:26:03
"
banthom написал:
Is there anything that needs to change other than the chest and gems when switching to archers?

Thank you for the fun build. Sirus is a breeze, the 10 boss fights are easy, shaper was trivial. I just want more boom boom clear now.

For levels 1-3 it’s just the chest colours and gems. For level 4, my current character is a pretty good guide on where to go after you craft the helm. To be updated into the PoB/guide next time I have some free time.

For gear priorities check out the gear section near the bottom (don’t have the section on hand due to being on a phone).

Glad to hear you’re doing well!
"
iLL3aT написал:
"
banthom написал:

For levels 1-3 it’s just the chest colours and gems. For level 4, my current character is a pretty good guide on where to go after you craft the helm. To be updated into the PoB/guide next time I have some free time.

For gear priorities check out the gear section near the bottom (don’t have the section on hand due to being on a phone).

Glad to hear you’re doing well!

Not sure why I didn't see the progression summary before. Thanks.
Sorry I've been following this guide and only just noticed (i'm at level 3+) that you have listed in your helm two two links? Is this right or legacy? I didnt notice anything different in icons on the skill icons when i took out opther 2 gems?

Sorry, your gear example shows 4 link as well :)
"
Fraguletto написал:
Sorry I've been following this guide and only just noticed (i'm at level 3+) that you have listed in your helm two two links? Is this right or legacy? I didnt notice anything different in icons on the skill icons when i took out opther 2 gems?

Sorry, your gear example shows 4 link as well :)

The guide for that part is up to date (the gear is old - I need to link a new set). Essentially the helm and boot gems are swappable. If you run ag, run the setup in the guide with ag + hatred in helm. Without ag, run spectres (with support gems) in the helm instead.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация