💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
sSs1897 написал:
guard skills share cd. So running more than 1 guard skill is bad. Also assuming you went phys with breathstealer, I would rate rotten claw as almost mandatory with impale based builds.
I personally like jinxed juju for 10% less damage taken and would probably never switch away.

Oh! Immortal Call and Bone Armor are both guard skills? I knew you can't stack 'em, but I didn't know Immortal Call was one of those. That might actually explain why I felt like Bone Armor would be unavailable for use randomly every few seconds. Thanks for the tip.

I'm not quite sure about the rest because I went with skeletal mages, not skeletal warriors.
Последняя редакция: RegulusX. Время: 18 февр. 2021 г., 21:09:14
"
RegulusX написал:
I can experiment with respec'ing glancing blows. I'm already using bone armor and CWDT immortal call, though. I also got the jewel passive that gives me 1 endurance charge per sec for 4 sec if I get hit, so I think I don't need enduring cry.

Which jewel cluster was the far left one you mentioned? I'm not sure if it's showing up right on the website, but I do have a cluster jewel in there. I went for call to the slaughter, renewal, blessed rebirth, enduring composure, another call to the slaughter, and spiked concoction.

Glancing blows is good with a life gain on block shield I should add. But enduring cry is more for instant life gain rather than endurance charges - that life gain is a huge defensive layer and why I recommend pathing to the bottom of the tree. I'd say it's essential for any hardcore bossing since otherwise there's only flasks for recovery.

NVM about that socket then. The PoB tree didn't show a cluster in there.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
adzinek написал:
Well I have 5,3k life and 1,7k ES. No rumi, no phys reduction. With this build you need to have good positioning to avoid most of things that wanna kill you. I'm clumsy so it's hard to go higher than 95 in this league. But my life is enough to do all content in game. Still have a long way to go to iLL3aT gear ( and probably will never get that juicy wands ^^)
Thing is I used phasing a lot as a skill when I had lower dps, so when flask ran out i used skill, then flask again. Also have bone barrier at moving slot, and as iLL suggested, I use end. cry myself in bad situation.

By the way archers force you to stand in different position than warriors (as they don't rush forward), so Mages probably need similar positioning to archers

Yeah I play a similar style - up to 95 is "easy" but it's definitely possible to go further even with my more glass cannon style - I got to 99 organically in 3.10 before Chayulaing the last level. You don't need wands like this, but it's relatively simple to get just by selling harvest crafts or farming harbingers in Valdo (even without the fancy watchstones).
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
sSs1897 написал:
Regarding crit scaling:
Having host chieftain (with blood magic) and kingmaker on ag should already be pretty big for crits. And yes host chieftain doesnt die that often, although they sometimes die (much less often than carrion). Adding in a few precise commander or vicious bite makes it even better.
Running assassin mark on hit ring is also a nice choice for bossing due to hexes having reduced effect on any boss. (And that sniper's mark isnt available on rings anyway) Do note that you cannot run assassin and sniper mark at the same time.

Not sure about the survival of the garb/kingmaker ag or the chieftains without life from death tho.

Rants on trioffering:
Block is good but dot ground sucks. A lot. Bone offering also let you get some decent on block recovery even without that on shield which is cool.

I think in theory moving to a one wand, necro aegis and +2+2 min frenzy/power charge setup gives more damage than a second wand when scaling crit - makes the tree awkward though. Then a host & carnage can easily add the last one.

With a crit setup, it may be better to manually cast a high level assassin's mark, assuming either +1 curse or awakened hextouch (or both like I'm running). I have warriors pencilled in as scaling crit at the high end and archers non-crit (cuz of sniper's mark).

Ideally you're still running a blessed rebirth setup, so you can still have life from death if you want.
Последняя редакция: iLL3aT. Время: 19 февр. 2021 г., 3:17:47
"
train007 написал:
Anyone know why Vicious Projectiles isn't working with the Phantasmal Summon Skele? Is there any way to know the damage it would add?

I asked the PoB fork devs - they said it'll be fixed the next update I hope.

Add this to a flask in PoB:

Minions deal 60% more Damage
Enemies Taunted by you take 49% increased Damage

Top one simulates vicious proj (change the number to the level of yours), and the bottom one simulates sniper's mark - you have to check off that enemies are taunted.
"
budson1991 написал:

i made this for the skele archers, i know its missing the elemental damage, couldnt afford to keep buying horror ess, is it worth harvest crafting the -9% phys reduction or should i leave it as it is?

Fossils are much more likely to get the mods you want than horror essences - glyphic/bound/prismatic. I wouldn't roll over that one tho, it looks great. If you're playing phys skellies, the endgame would be the -9 phys reduc, but that can be a side project since that helm is more than usable.
"
JohnBaneling написал:
Hello! I am playing in the badger private league. I loved playing this build in trade and am currently considering running a Guardian version of it (Since ascendancy are limited per team, I have the choice between shadow, templar or marauder). Do you think phys skellie would be good for a 1 week private league or should I consider something else in your opinion.

It’s probably a solid choice since it can be played in a league start/SSF setting for sure. Last I checked the guardian ascendency was quite good for minions, though I recall they nerfed one of the minion nodes a little.
"
iLL3aT написал:
"
wong007 написал:
"
c3m_poe написал:

Hit it!

One question about crit influence. Spectres and skeletons are spell gem, so I need socketed spell crit mod? Socketed attack not working for them?

How do you craft this and what are the odds of hitting?

Bound, Glyphic, Prismatic in a three socket resonator. Pretty low odds to hit +3, minion dmg, and ele 30%. You need prismatic otherwise bound will make it hit the +2 aura essence mod too much.

darn, it's tough to hit all 3....im a bit over 60 tries now and i have not hit 30% ele, minion dmg and +minion gems
Последняя редакция: wong007. Время: 20 февр. 2021 г., 10:46:06
"
iLL3aT написал:
"
budson1991 написал:

i made this for the skele archers, i know its missing the elemental damage, couldnt afford to keep buying horror ess, is it worth harvest crafting the -9% phys reduction or should i leave it as it is?

Fossils are much more likely to get the mods you want than horror essences - glyphic/bound/prismatic. I wouldn't roll over that one tho, it looks great. If you're playing phys skellies, the endgame would be the -9 phys reduc, but that can be a side project since that helm is more than usable.

Why prismatic btw?
"
wong007 написал:
darn, it's tough to hit all 3....im a bit over 60 tries now and i have not hit 30% ele, minion dmg and +minion gems

Definitely not easy, but it's the higher end endgame helm. It's also why I settled on +2 instead of going for +3.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация