💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

Thanks again for making the guide, I enjoyed it a lot this league. I've diverged a bit and put my spectres on the helm as a pseudo 6 link for clear and a 6 link skelly for bosses. It works well for me because the Skels tank and i can move the spectres behind the boss for dmg.

I want to use Necromatic Aegis with a Victario's but it's right where Glorious Vanity is. Do you have any ideas how I can get necromatic aegis and still keep the corrupted soul?
"
BoNEcrSHa написал:
Thanks again for making the guide, I enjoyed it a lot this league. I've diverged a bit and put my spectres on the helm as a pseudo 6 link for clear and a 6 link skelly for bosses. It works well for me because the Skels tank and i can move the spectres behind the boss for dmg.

I want to use Necromatic Aegis with a Victario's but it's right where Glorious Vanity is. Do you have any ideas how I can get necromatic aegis and still keep the corrupted soul?

Unfortunately there's no easy or cost effective way to get both short of using a replica soul tether.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
EDIT: My bad ! Reading a few posts back you've mentioned that your character is a good indication for the Level 4 setup! XD

Hi!

I'm in love with your build so far and i'm trying to push it even further, so far i've managed to get most of the Level 3 gear stuff.

In your POB (Pastebin #1 – League Starter to Endgame (Recommended))
The Level 4 gear does not match up with the written guide for it.
The (Pastebin #2 – 100+ million DPS Crit Variant (Requirements: Level 95 & 100+ exalts) Also has other gear than the Level 4 listed. Am i missing something or didn't you add these to the POB?

For now i'm trying to add them myself to the POB but as we swap around some gems I was looking for your setup.
Последняя редакция: Saja2019. Время: 25 февр. 2021 г., 4:34:51
So I've been farming Valdo's Rest the last few days and just hit enough currency for a Headhunter. How well does it work in the build given that self-cursing isn't really an option? I'd like to start doing 100% Delirious content and I wanted some input before I dropped all my currency.
Hello, thanks for the guide, very cool and detailed!

I have one question, i just leveled this (early 70 right now, and before doing big purchases I wonder what I should do.

In your videos you say mages for clearing and archers for bosses, unless warrior crit? I should just follow crit-tree POB for reference? I have 110ex budget and Im not sure what to focus on, is this enough for warriors crit?

Thanks in advance!
"
Saja2019 написал:
EDIT: My bad ! Reading a few posts back you've mentioned that your character is a good indication for the Level 4 setup! XD

Hi!

I'm in love with your build so far and i'm trying to push it even further, so far i've managed to get most of the Level 3 gear stuff.

In your POB (Pastebin #1 – League Starter to Endgame (Recommended))
The Level 4 gear does not match up with the written guide for it.
The (Pastebin #2 – 100+ million DPS Crit Variant (Requirements: Level 95 & 100+ exalts) Also has other gear than the Level 4 listed. Am i missing something or didn't you add these to the POB?

For now i'm trying to add them myself to the POB but as we swap around some gems I was looking for your setup.

Yeah I owe the guide an update now that I've played what I think is the final level 4 style for archers. No time though. The end game chest would look something like this, except with an aug caster:

Think there's a Quick PoB in the skeleton archers vs The Feared setup as well.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
Doctor_Druid написал:
So I've been farming Valdo's Rest the last few days and just hit enough currency for a Headhunter. How well does it work in the build given that self-cursing isn't really an option? I'd like to start doing 100% Delirious content and I wanted some input before I dropped all my currency.

It's decent, but you only get benefit from the defensive buffs and potentially some auras. When I played with a HH in 3.11, it only added some ES and speed everyone once in a while. Still, a HH is a lot of fun and can be resold easily if you feel it doesn't fit.
"
Pheu написал:
Hello, thanks for the guide, very cool and detailed!

I have one question, i just leveled this (early 70 right now, and before doing big purchases I wonder what I should do.

In your videos you say mages for clearing and archers for bosses, unless warrior crit? I should just follow crit-tree POB for reference? I have 110ex budget and Im not sure what to focus on, is this enough for warriors crit?

Thanks in advance!

The issue with the warrior crit version is that since it uses three sets of cluster jewels, it sacrifices a decent amount of life for DPS.

The archer version may be the best of both worlds right now - fast clear due to being ranged, and great DPS. My build is probably around the same - 110 ex or so (35/wand, and ~20-30 for the helm?) and I think the DPS is around 55m or so. It took down phase four Sirus at A9 before he moved or did any mechanics. It also has good life & a Doryani's on top.
Hi, sorry for the noob quesion. How or where do I get the vaal version of phantasmal summon skeletons?
Can someone tell me why is this important? "Helm – Animate Guardian, Auras - Be sure to keep this as 2 two links and not a four link!"

and second question - what skill can i swap for blood magic, cuz i run Carnage Chieftains atm?
Последняя редакция: DaiBi. Время: 28 февр. 2021 г., 13:22:04

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация