💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

Hello! Been playing this build since league start, finally got my 6L and really loving the build this far (besides, you know, casual suicide bombers from Delirium). I have a quick question regarding everyone's feedback of the league: do we still need to take Mistress of Sacrifice and run triple offerings? Or just focus on bone offering to survive?
Wow this league is some TopKEK.

Up until I got some minion life and the +2 minion skill gems helmet my Zombies, Golem,Skellies and Spectres were dying like flies in delirium and in depths around 100.
Damage nerf is not that big of a deal but the reduced life is a nuisance.
Built an AG with Dying Breath, Leer Cast and Vicarios Flight but I fear losing him..

I'm at high yellow maps at the moment.
Delirium is manageable still while dual wielding. I just never stop to loot.
Just dash constantly and spam skellies,VMS and bone barrier to survive.
Black spikes deal insane damage but with improved Chaos Res they are manageable.

I found a nice large cluster with Feasting Fiends and Call to Slaughter as well as a medium one with Vengeful Commander.

The reduced mana due to Hatred and Skitterbots is uplayable for me so I'm just using Frostbomb with Blasphemy on really tanky rare bosses (the fat ugly sh*ts with spikes).

My gear so far:

Can't wait to get Rumi.

The chest is trash but was running 4link before. I have a nice Astral Plate to 6link so my armor will go up a bunch.

Also I'm running low on Dexterity. I needed a +30 node to break 100. I have dex already on some items but it's annoying nevertheless.

I still wonder what the main damage spikes consist of in deliriums.
I suspect it's high amount of chaos damage and not necessarily physical damage.

First delirium influenced T9 map - AG almost died. Unsocketted the bastard after dropping below half health.
Последняя редакция: K4P0T. Время: 16 марта 2020 г., 10:40:11
bad idea
Последняя редакция: ActiveSlay. Время: 16 марта 2020 г., 12:45:59
Managed to craft this. Will try to improve it when I get a few more ex to play with.
What am I missing here... I am having a really hard time actually summoning zombies and spectres, because the offering seem to proc before the cast, blowing up the corpses. Any tips? Other than swapping weapons, I need to recast frostbite-Blasphemy then, and that's a pain.

This is my current loadout btw., what I could afford with what little I had.

"
Senserazer написал:
What am I missing here... I am having a really hard time actually summoning zombies and spectres, because the offering seem to proc before the cast, blowing up the corpses. Any tips? Other than swapping weapons, I need to recast frostbite-Blasphemy then, and that's a pain.

You almost never need to recast Spectres on Standard. They are there when you login and almost never die.

So I always just put my offering staff in the inventory and then desecrate + spectre. Once the right ones spawned insert the wand again.
You only need to cast frostbite on top of a boss.
I'll try that.

I just tried a shaped tier 12 map, and realised I am squishy as all bugger. There were 2 rare mobs that just plain out ate all my zombies in seconds, and then ate me.
Just wondering, your 3.10 pob pastebin has avatar of fire and pain attunement picked, is this correct and I'm just missing something?
I swapped to a shield as well, and Rumis + bone offering are likely the options to use for now just for another layer. I fully expect that they will nerf Delirium like prior leagues though, in which case it may or may not be possible to go more DPS (not really glass cannon since the health and defensive layers are still there). Triple offering may be the go-to still, provided the other stats are okay (I was concerned about having enough life).

I would recommend against AGs for now unless you can invest in it, and can get its level to a high number. The monsters in delirium are ridiculously overpowered, and I lose my zombies, carrion golem, and spectres often - it's got to the point where I'm playing SSF spectres - Spectre self found.

On a side note, I tried out the Tul monster, They of Tul. They have a spell on a nine second cooldown that lasts for ten seconds providing: 15% reduced damage taken, 20% chance to dodge attacks, and 20% to dodge spells. While this is an amazing defensive effect, the problem is that the spectre spawns a swirling white mist - the place where the reduced dmg/dodge is. This combines with the delirium fog to create a mass of grey, which gave me a headache within an hour. Still a good spectre, as long as your brain can handle it. If anyone wants to try these out for themselves, they're the big guys in Tul breaches.
http://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=They+of+Tul

@Z4kki - run a 20 quality elemental weakness instead. Hatred is still better than wrath, so you'll be doing dual lightning/cold and ele weakness covers both. It needs 20 qual to match frostbite/conductivity though. Drop avatar of fire and run elemental army linked to another minion instead.

Either triple of bone should be fine. I'm probably just going bone for now and maybe going back to triple once I have more currency.

@K4P0T - nice start! Agreed on frostbite vs skitterbots. In metamorph I had to craft a mana regen roll on my alt wand just to keep up on mana. Frostbite has another advantage in this league though: It tells you what can be killed and what cannot in the clusterfuck of grey that is this league.

@SamSmitty - nice chest! I'm still trying to find a base to craft on...still using 3b1g2r cuz those were cheaper at league start.

@Senserazer - you pretty much need a second wand. I had a spare +1/+1 wand last league for that...to be rich again haha. Your loadout looks good for standard - next is to save for +1/+1 wands. You do want an increased effect of offering chest for triple offering though, it helps out a pile (though your current chest is very nice). Make sure you go through the advanced mechanics - defensive layers section - 12(3) to see what you are missing. The build is very strong in standard without the overtuned delirium mobs.

@coltongag - Read through 6(3) - the PoB notes - they're explained in there.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация