💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
DualHalo написал:
@ill3at I am definitely feeling the skelly nerf as well, I am doing t12 maps and they are a grind, I am sure I could upgrade more but it doesnt feel worth it, couldnt even finish a blighted t5 map, last league blighted t16s were relatively easy. Not sure what else to do to make this feel better. Any thoughts are welcome. Do you think the cluster jewels would have a large enough affect to make this worthwhile?
@skillmatic did you do A8 awakener or just the first level?

I compared my DPS from my Delirium Necro to my Meta Necro and the damage of my Delirium Necro on paper is in fact higher. Life is a lot less on the Delirium one since most life nodes went into the cluster.
150k compared to 215k.

Meta Necro had pretty nice gear Level 2 I suppose. Offering Chest, +1 Wand, +1 Trigger Wand and +1 Amulet.

A Cluster with Vengeful Commander is a good damage increase for little investment of points and currency. The node on the left of the tree leading to the jewel socket also grant +12% increased armor which is not totally worthless.
I feel like the large clusters are not worth it since the Notables are mostly trash for the large points investment. For a phys build Rotting Claws could be nice though. I tested Feasting Fiends and Renewal but they are not worth it.
I didn't experiment with curse notables though maybe there is a huge lever.

Also chaos resistance doesn't cut it in Deliriums.
I'm at 58% at the moment and the black spikes are still instagib at 4.6k life.

I will updated my gear as soon as I 6link my offering chest but that could take a while with limited fusings.

This is my cluster at the moment. I'm thinking of either ditching Fettle and Militarism and go with a minimal cluster with 2 Vengeful Commanders or Just 1 Vengeful commander and Fettle + Soul of Steel.
Voices would be an insane DPS boost with 3 Vengeful Commanders but they are at ~ 3EX at the moment. I suppose they will get more expensive during the league.

I'm also looking at
Cold Conduction
Enemies Chilled by your Hits are Shocked
Enemies Shocked by your Hits are Chilled
at the moment. For my limited understanding this would make Frost Bomb to trigger EE obsolete?

Wow. I just looked at some clusters on PoE Trade. The good combo of 2 sockets + only 8 passives + 1 or 2 notables went from 1c to 1ex in 24h.
Последняя редакция: K4P0T. Время: 18 марта 2020 г., 7:36:17
>Wow. I just looked at some clusters on PoE Trade. The good combo of 2 sockets + only 8 passives + 1 or 2 notables went from 1c to 1ex in 24h.

Craft them. Made 15 exa crafting jewels yesterday
So there's a bit of a discrepancy between PoB and the forum post, with Feeding Frenzy or without?
For what do i need pain attunement?
"
the_Arkain написал:
For what do i need pain attunement?

Stated in gear section under (7) Jewels as:

Glorious Vanity with “Doryani” in the description. The Doryani keystone changes pain attunement into corrupted soul, which gives 20% of maximum life as extra maximum energy shield. At 6,000 life, this is 1,200 energy shield, nothing to scoff at. As a bonus, it also corrupts all of the minor travel nodes on the way as well, some of which are minion damage, aura effect, life, resistances, and movement speed. The full list of possible corruptions can be found here: https://poedb.tw/us/unique.php?n=Glorious_Vanity
How do I proc EE with this setup?
Can you please update the first post? There are some missleading information? For example the triad gem section.
It might help for craft +1/+1 Crafting Convoking Wand by LittleGamingTips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bELEg0YM_SQ

p.s. sry if I missed

I started this league with another build that didnt work cheap and well as it said, i would like to do that build ( my end game dream is to do late boss like uber atziri and uber shaper).
Can someone help me and suggest how could i improve from the build i am atm??? ^^
Hi!
This build looks pretty awesome, but I could not find any info about map mods in pros/cons. Before I start it I would just like to know if there are any mods this build cant do or really struggle with?

Thanks!!!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация