💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

is a two wands with trigger usefull?

one wand
3 times the offering

one wand
1 time curse
1 time desecrate
open slot

Because of the shadder of the enemies and the fast clear there is "no" time for cast desecrate or enough corpses for the three offerings.

My thinking is, dashing aorung and casting the skeletons is enough to trigger both wands to have everything up?

Or is a

one wand

2 times offering
1 time desecrate

one shield oder one damage wand

the one wand would free up resis and stuff which i lose with the third offering.
Yes i loose damage, but i will gain survivability.

a better choise?

"
the_Arkain написал:
is a two wands with trigger usefull?

one wand
3 times the offering

one wand
1 time curse
1 time desecrate
open slot

Because of the shadder of the enemies and the fast clear there is "no" time for cast desecrate or enough corpses for the three offerings.

My thinking is, dashing aorung and casting the skeletons is enough to trigger both wands to have everything up?

Or is a

one wand

2 times offering
1 time desecrate

one shield oder one damage wand

the one wand would free up resis and stuff which i lose with the third offering.
Yes i loose damage, but i will gain survivability.

a better choise?

For Mapping I'm using one Trigger with 3 offerings and one normal +1/+1 Wand.

For bossing I would recommend to manually cast desecrate for offerings when there are no ads (Sirius, Elderboys, Guardians, Conqs.).

I also tried desecrate flesh and bone offering in the trigger wand but that just doesn't work. You have to spam skills like crazy to get the offerings which is not optimal since I have only 99mana with active Skitterbots and Hatred.

Frostbomb in the trigger wand was tested but it's chaotic.
Последняя редакция: K4P0T. Время: 24 марта 2020 г., 7:38:22
Thanks for the tips.

I have at the moment a little mana problem with the 6L. If i am to fast with the clearing i have to use a potion of mana to sustein.

So you life from the corpses on the flour for the three offerings. Is it enough? I haven´t had a look at the amount of corpses.
"
the_Arkain написал:
Thanks for the tips.

I have at the moment a little mana problem with the 6L. If i am to fast with the clearing i have to use a potion of mana to sustein.

So you life from the corpses on the flour for the three offerings. Is it enough? I haven´t had a look at the amount of corpses.

Are you playing with Hatred only?
You should keep an eye on your recasts of skeletons bc. the frenzy and power charges reset on them when you recast. Run 2 Carnage Chieftains in this case.
Unfortunately there is no minion mana leech abyssal jewel only life so mana sustain can only come from items or the tree. You could craft mana reg on the left ring that could help a little bit.
"
K4P0T написал:

Update: Tried the fossil Crafting on my 72 Wand.
This is the result after the first try:

F*cking nuts for the investment.

You got super lucky http://www.craftofexile.com/?b=67&bi=4983&m=fossil&f=|4|8|15|10|&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=2&req={%221673%22:{%22l%22:55,%22g%22:2},%222082%22:{%22l%22:60,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

12 on average (642chaos)
Последняя редакция: ActiveSlay. Время: 24 марта 2020 г., 13:02:39
"
ActiveSlay написал:
"
K4P0T написал:

Update: Tried the fossil Crafting on my 72 Wand.
This is the result after the first try:

F*cking nuts for the investment.

You got super lucky http://www.craftofexile.com/?b=67&bi=4983&m=fossil&f=|4|8|15|10|&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=2&req={%221673%22:{%22l%22:55,%22g%22:2},%222082%22:{%22l%22:60,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

12 on average (642chaos)

642 is still cheaper than buying it though.

+1/+1 with 45%+ dmg sell for ludicrous amounts at the moment.

Upgraded my AG with Garb of the Ephemeral yesterday. Survivability is so much better now in Deliriums.

Hmm played around a little with Craft of Exile.
It tells me you need on average 34 Conq Orbs to get -15 mana on channeling and only 103c if you try with Chaos Spam on an influenced chest?
It also tells me that I would need 6 Hunters Orbs to get offering effect on the chest?
Последняя редакция: K4P0T. Время: 25 марта 2020 г., 6:38:26
A question at the op. I saw your character and why don´t you use the 3 offer build? To expensive?

And is the helmet entchant (+1 skeleton) the old body armour enchant from june?
Последняя редакция: the_Arkain. Время: 25 марта 2020 г., 11:04:12
Impale worth with this build? thx
Hi Im pretty new can someone explain to me how elemental equilibrium works?

From what I understand I need to hit the enemies with a fire or lightning skill to increase enemy fire or lightning resist by 25% and reducing other resists by 50% so my minions hit them with cold attacks

But I dont get where we are hitting the enemies with a fire or lightning skill?

Help and thanks
"
yvonnars написал:
Hi Im pretty new can someone explain to me how elemental equilibrium works?

From what I understand I need to hit the enemies with a fire or lightning skill to increase enemy fire or lightning resist by 25% and reducing other resists by 50% so my minions hit them with cold attacks

But I dont get where we are hitting the enemies with a fire or lightning skill?

Help and thanks

Its not about a fire or lightning skill in particular, rather, its about fire or lightning damage. But anyway, my guess is most variants of this build use the skill Storm brand to deal a small amount of lightning damage, thereby lowering cold resistances.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация