💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the slow replies lately - it's been very busy IRL and I haven't had a lot of time to play PoE. I'll be more free after April 10th or so, but until then haven't had a lot of time to play (still on AW5 even though I'm very efficient) nor have I had a lot of time to write. I have been meaning to update the PoB, levelling section, tier 1 gear, update Sirus, etc. but that will probably have to wait until mid April. Might do a mini-write up on spectres when I get the chance - there's some cool ones in 3.10.

@injonil - I say 21/0 Vaal skellies just because it is super easy to get early league (6x The Bones Cards), and super cheap. One level is about 10% more damage though, so it should be better than the 20% increased damage

For the helm question, it works, but is not ideal. Each support gem is worth about 50% more damage, while +2 is only about ~20%, so you're losing about 30% damage. Nothing wrong with it, but it's not as good as in a six link unless you're looking for more flexibility for links. Zombies don't really do a lot - if anything, run six link specres in the chest instead (I've been playing with slave drivers instead of chieftains, it's more fun).

@K4P0T - I don't think blast freeze will work. The wording says "you" and not "your minions" or "your allies," meaning it will likely only work if your necro is freezing - which it isn't. Same logic as Secrets of Suffering - I was super excited about that one too, until someone pointed out that minions can't do the freezing. :(

Grats on that wand. If you're rich enough, you can metacraft that one to try to get the one I crafted at end of league last league - it costs a LOT of money though. For the meantime, you can craft "prefixes cannot be changed," scour, and then multimod attack speed and trigger.

Grats on Sirus too! I haven't invested in an AG yet but I probably should.

Instead of vicious bites (crit is a trap I think), I would run renewal x 2, blessed rebirth, and call to the slaughter between the medium and large jewels. Then a second renewal or vicious commander medium could be added to the other arm. This would be a mass summoning variant but could be promising.

@Senserazer - Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately we do not really scale chaos in the guide. I thought that the 30% of phys as chaos from spirit offering would add a lot of DPS at first...but it did not, so the Vis presumably would also have the same problem. We also have an issue with getting enough life, and the chest is one of the best places to get it.

@Vulgarny - Unfortunately the 1 small cluster Voices jewels are like 100 ex, otherwise I would love to run three mediums off of one of those.

@Duindain - looking at your PoB, but not quite sure what you mean. Is it the configuration that you are talking about? You have to change a few like enemy is a boss, etc. You need elemental equilibrium for bosses by the way - it reduces their elemental resistances by 50 if you hit them with a lightning or fire attack, so your cold skellies hit for more.

@the_Arkain - you only need one - on the other one with an open suffix, I would probably craft mana regen and run skitterbots/bonechill. You would have to give up on other links to get all of that in there.

Mana is a bit of an issue, but in theory we shouldn't be overspamming skellies since if they have chieftain buffs, they disappear upon re-summon.

@K4P0T - I would probably aim for a +1 level (warlord) and +25% offering (hunter) awakening orb craft. If there's an open prefix, you can craft life from there. Awakener orbs are really expensive right now though I believe. 6 hunters is way too many.

@the_Arkain - yep. Can't afford a chest right now. I'm also planning to just play without triple offering to experiment with other things. On the 3.9 body armor, that mod is now legacy - you can't craft skellies onto a chest anymore.

@BaltierX - Impale only works on phys damage, which we do zero of.

@yvonnars - The player can cast a lightning or fire based spell to proc elemental equilibrium on an enemy, increasing their lightning or fire resistance by 25, but lowering the other two by 50. Since minions do not proc EE but use it, it means that our negligible brand damage allows for minions to deal a lot more damage for little investment.

@wrajjt - yep. Storm, armageddon brand, or frost bomb depending on playstyle.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Thanks @iLL3aT, I've worked it out my weapons, rings and potions do absolutely nothing for my damage that's why they don't show anything in PoB :) need better eq I guess

I was thinking that added spell damage helped minions as well but no good just minion modifiers
"
iLL3aT написал:
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the slow replies lately - it's been very busy IRL and I haven't had a lot of time to play PoE. I'll be more free after April 10th or so, but until then haven't had a lot of time to play (still on AW5 even though I'm very efficient) nor have I had a lot of time to write. I have been meaning to update the PoB, levelling section, tier 1 gear, update Sirus, etc. but that will probably have to wait until mid April. Might do a mini-write up on spectres when I get the chance - there's some cool ones in 3.10.

@injonil - I say 21/0 Vaal skellies just because it is super easy to get early league (6x The Bones Cards), and super cheap. One level is about 10% more damage though, so it should be better than the 20% increased damage

For the helm question, it works, but is not ideal. Each support gem is worth about 50% more damage, while +2 is only about ~20%, so you're losing about 30% damage. Nothing wrong with it, but it's not as good as in a six link unless you're looking for more flexibility for links. Zombies don't really do a lot - if anything, run six link specres in the chest instead (I've been playing with slave drivers instead of chieftains, it's more fun).

@K4P0T - I don't think blast freeze will work. The wording says "you" and not "your minions" or "your allies," meaning it will likely only work if your necro is freezing - which it isn't. Same logic as Secrets of Suffering - I was super excited about that one too, until someone pointed out that minions can't do the freezing. :(

Grats on that wand. If you're rich enough, you can metacraft that one to try to get the one I crafted at end of league last league - it costs a LOT of money though. For the meantime, you can craft "prefixes cannot be changed," scour, and then multimod attack speed and trigger.

Grats on Sirus too! I haven't invested in an AG yet but I probably should.

Instead of vicious bites (crit is a trap I think), I would run renewal x 2, blessed rebirth, and call to the slaughter between the medium and large jewels. Then a second renewal or vicious commander medium could be added to the other arm. This would be a mass summoning variant but could be promising.

@Senserazer - Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately we do not really scale chaos in the guide. I thought that the 30% of phys as chaos from spirit offering would add a lot of DPS at first...but it did not, so the Vis presumably would also have the same problem. We also have an issue with getting enough life, and the chest is one of the best places to get it.

@Vulgarny - Unfortunately the 1 small cluster Voices jewels are like 100 ex, otherwise I would love to run three mediums off of one of those.

@Duindain - looking at your PoB, but not quite sure what you mean. Is it the configuration that you are talking about? You have to change a few like enemy is a boss, etc. You need elemental equilibrium for bosses by the way - it reduces their elemental resistances by 50 if you hit them with a lightning or fire attack, so your cold skellies hit for more.

@the_Arkain - you only need one - on the other one with an open suffix, I would probably craft mana regen and run skitterbots/bonechill. You would have to give up on other links to get all of that in there.

Mana is a bit of an issue, but in theory we shouldn't be overspamming skellies since if they have chieftain buffs, they disappear upon re-summon.

@K4P0T - I would probably aim for a +1 level (warlord) and +25% offering (hunter) awakening orb craft. If there's an open prefix, you can craft life from there. Awakener orbs are really expensive right now though I believe. 6 hunters is way too many.

@the_Arkain - yep. Can't afford a chest right now. I'm also planning to just play without triple offering to experiment with other things. On the 3.9 body armor, that mod is now legacy - you can't craft skellies onto a chest anymore.

@BaltierX - Impale only works on phys damage, which we do zero of.

@yvonnars - The player can cast a lightning or fire based spell to proc elemental equilibrium on an enemy, increasing their lightning or fire resistance by 25, but lowering the other two by 50. Since minions do not proc EE but use it, it means that our negligible brand damage allows for minions to deal a lot more damage for little investment.

@wrajjt - yep. Storm, armageddon brand, or frost bomb depending on playstyle.

Haha rich is relative. Bought some upgrades yesterday. (Some awakened gems and 21/23 skellies so I'm kinda broke atm.)

I will skip the amulet craft at this point and aim for a new helmet with the +1/+1 skellie/zombie craft instead.

I also try to get a proper +1/+1 second wand but the luck eludes me on this one. Looks like it will be 600+ chaos this time.

Also bought Kingmaker for my AG yesterday. Damn that thing is a massive QoL improvement. I still fear for his life even though my helmet gives him lots of life and he has Ephemeral but until I have Mask of the stitched demon I'm unsocketting him in Simulacrums, Hezmin and Sirius encounters.

There is a possibility that the necro itself chills - Chilling Presence plus Hypothermia could be quite good. Maybe as a delve setup?

The question for the Chest Craft is: Is it more likely to hit the +1 with an Awakeners Orb or try to Annul a Prefix of and slam it with a Warlords orb?
Последняя редакция: K4P0T. Время: 26 марта 2020 г., 11:11:31
I stumbled upon this thread while making a skelly build myself. I went with a Covenant as it gives me a ton of life, solves any mana issues and even adds some chaos damage. I happened to get a +2 gems one relatively cheap(cheaper than a single +2 wand), its amazing.

Rest of my gear isn't that great, but for now I'm doing fine. Currently at 6500HP and 1350 ES, feels quiet tanky with flasks up and bone armor is great too. Really having a blast.

Последняя редакция: Siza1337. Время: 26 марта 2020 г., 8:31:09
Now my AG died on a T14 Arcade Map. Don't even know why. RIP
Spent all my luck on fossil crafting today:

Also bought a nice corrupted Triad:

Последняя редакция: Siza1337. Время: 27 марта 2020 г., 20:43:27
How to get 4G Triad Grip without loosing all Chroma Orbs?
I bought them corrupted and went with the 2sockets -> at least 2 green.

After that i kept removing 1 socket and readding it to get 3 greens. Same for 3 -> 4 sockets.

Последняя редакция: Siza1337. Время: 27 марта 2020 г., 19:26:31
Thanks! Also I noticed it is mentioned in the guide as well... Cool!
Upgraded some stuff today and built a new AG with Mask of the Stitched Demon.

He is bulletprrof in Simulacrum Wave 20 now. Doesn't even lose life with Grave Intentions and a Chest with extra energy shield.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация