💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

So this is kinda embarrassing, but is anyone else struggling with the last fight of uber lab with this build? I can't remember the last time I didn't just breeze through it, but as of Harvest league, I have no died twice in the last fight.
Seems like the way the room is setup doesn't allow for much survival and it should be run with max dps to bring Izaro down ASAP.
Anyone else struggling with it or is it just me?
"
fizbanger написал:
So this is kinda embarrassing, but is anyone else struggling with the last fight of uber lab with this build? I can't remember the last time I didn't just breeze through it, but as of Harvest league, I have no died twice in the last fight.
Seems like the way the room is setup doesn't allow for much survival and it should be run with max dps to bring Izaro down ASAP.
Anyone else struggling with it or is it just me?

no first try - no problems! i think i was lvl 73 or 74.
Yea, finally got it done on my third try. Seriously wth?
I should do a thread on how to suck at POE. I'm a pro at that.
"
fizbanger написал:
Yea, finally got it done on my third try. Seriously wth?
I should do a thread on how to suck at POE. I'm a pro at that.

LOL! I feel the same way sometimes when I die mysteriously on a map and I'm like what the heck killed me!

@NSuck I am almost done crafting this (ignore enchant / lightning res that is the last thing getting fixed up)

Its actually very easy to make with Harvest.

Roll the +3 minions which is only like 1/400 alts with a desirable suffix hopefully cold resist
Regal and try to get life, or remove what you have and get life. You don't want a suffix besides cold resist at this point as you'll be slamming cold augments for the -9% nearby. Its pretty easy to get it down to just +3 minions / life / cold resist (or no suffix and 1 extra cold augment)
Block prefixes with the +1/+1 craft you'll use anyway
The only 3 cold suffixes you can get on a redeemer helm are cold res, freeze duration, and -9% nearby. If you slam 3 cold augs and get all 3 you can remove the freeze duration 1 of 2 ways: yolo cold annul for the 1 in 3 OR swap the cold res to something else then cold annul (switching back and cold augging if you miss). I wouldn't recommend trying to remove/add craft it because the -9% is pretty low weighted so guaranteeing it then annulling is ideal.
Overall it cost me ~5ex in harvest crafts to get it to this place and you are free to swap the resists around however you want + you can guarantee chaos res with a slam at this point too.
Life is already free to remove / add to T1 as long as your suffixes stay blocked.

Has anyone else played around with increased mana regen? The only time I feel bad while playing this build is when I run out of mana but I'm not sure its a solvable issue since my PoB has the same regen as the example.
I am getting absolutely destroyed in maps.I have been level 93 for days now and have never gotten above 25%. Getting one shot all the time. Sitting at 6khp. How are you guys surviving without the tier 3 gear? I only have 10 ex right now so I cannot afford to much (+1/1 wands are 6ex), timeless is 3ex.
Последняя редакция: nokken1. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 21:24:54
"
DanMister написал:
@NSuck I am almost done crafting this (ignore enchant / lightning res that is the last thing getting fixed up)

Its actually very easy to make with Harvest.

Roll the +3 minions which is only like 1/400 alts with a desirable suffix hopefully cold resist
Regal and try to get life, or remove what you have and get life. You don't want a suffix besides cold resist at this point as you'll be slamming cold augments for the -9% nearby. Its pretty easy to get it down to just +3 minions / life / cold resist (or no suffix and 1 extra cold augment)
Block prefixes with the +1/+1 craft you'll use anyway
The only 3 cold suffixes you can get on a redeemer helm are cold res, freeze duration, and -9% nearby. If you slam 3 cold augs and get all 3 you can remove the freeze duration 1 of 2 ways: yolo cold annul for the 1 in 3 OR swap the cold res to something else then cold annul (switching back and cold augging if you miss). I wouldn't recommend trying to remove/add craft it because the -9% is pretty low weighted so guaranteeing it then annulling is ideal.
Overall it cost me ~5ex in harvest crafts to get it to this place and you are free to swap the resists around however you want + you can guarantee chaos res with a slam at this point too.
Life is already free to remove / add to T1 as long as your suffixes stay blocked.

Has anyone else played around with increased mana regen? The only time I feel bad while playing this build is when I run out of mana but I'm not sure its a solvable issue since my PoB has the same regen as the example.

Thanks ill have to try that. Was trying to map out how I was going to craft this helm. Guess I need to redeemer slam before I try rather than the old way of hoping to get lucky with it.

I was also having mana regen issues, if you take mystic bulwark it helps a lot, plus you get some bonus spell block.
@Nsuck that is exactly what I was looking for, and actually makes me think running a shield long term could be beneficial when I'm trying to get levels. I see a lot of people on the ladder running shield setups.
Overall, Harvest is a lot of fun - I've been crafting my own gear. Playing spectres one handed for a league while the left gets better.

@Rehase - Yep, that one. There are two perfect ones for mirror service I believe - it works for both spectres and skeletons (the one I talked about prior only had the spectre enchant - there are ones with flesh offering now). Hypo works with the bonechill skitterbots setup especially well.

Minor pantheon - either still the chaos or the cold one. No poison immunity, but 5% reduced chaos is still nice.

@genida - A couple options - either add an unset ring, drop zombies, or drop enduring cry for blood magic.

@Camatoo - I believe spectres share a curse limit with you, so you'd have to add +1 curse another way.

@NSUCK - Check my 3.10 character - I used a Xibaqua there. You don't need the WE since it's hard to fit in 35% mana reservation - espepcially for this league, just get chaos res on your gear. The Born of Chaos small cluster gives a decent amount of chaos res too. It's very strong! You can possibly run a shield and bone offering, possibly taking glancing blows on the tree (should be three nodes off the top of my head.

@fizbanger - Usually no problems. I just run around in circles - melee splash may help if the mobs become an issue. Certain setups (ground spikes) are not great if DPS is not great though.

@Sisren - there were quite a few random deaths the first couple of days! As the character gets stronger, there should be fewer and fewer.

@DanMister - that's a nice helm! Very nice - harvest crafting is super powerful and I've had a blast. If you guys have harvest crafting questions, feel free to ask.

@nokken1 - Looking at your character Bonezzs - Medium clusters with vengeful commander are mega powerful - as soon as I added my first cluster, I felt a huge power spike, and when I added a second, even more so. On a budget, just a vengeful commander jewel (with a socket) will do. precise commander is bad until you get enough crit stacked. It might be playstyle as well - you want to run besides them kinda, so that all projectiles miss. The faster you move, the less stuff hits you. Do a run by, and the just drop the skeletons in the pack. Otherwise your gear looks good, and should have no issues based on my experiences.

@NSUCK - another option is just to brute force reforge colds (especially the cold is more common craft) on an 86 base. There's a chance that it hits all of that without life (probably have to remove a defence craft or something).

@DanMister - A shield will work, especially with Rumis or glancing blows. The Lioneye's shield is great on a budget. Personally though, I found more successful just killing enemies before they could even damage you.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Various random tree related thoughts after fiddling around for a bit:

Enduring cry with "Call to Arms" is super strong, and a lifesaver sometimes - I highly recommend it.

While we've pathed down there, if you can afford a second cluster jewel set, that is where it would go. Unfortunately this means that int is lacking in the build, meaning it has to come elsewhere (jewels, gear).

A glorious vanity is what I would say is the defensive version, and usually what I would recommend since you have the dual weild bonus of 15% attack block, as well as either a Doryani's Jewel or a Xibaqua for either good ES, or just to take a LOT less damage. The offensive version is inspired by the spectre players - necromantic aegis and a +2/+2 minimum frenzy charges shield along with other stats (cold damage, cold as extra chaos, crafted double damage). This would open up the spectres to be other support ones.

A very large thread of hope between Juggernaut and Barbarism is great - it gets you the three life nodes without the travel points (no res though), and Deep Breaths to lower enduring cry's CD to 4.62 seconds from 6. This is good if you have too much resistance (since harvest crafting res is easy).

Alternatively, with too much res, bone barrier can be used instead of commander of darkness, giving a guard skill now missing with VMS's nerf.

With the nerf to crit, the focus should be on vengeful commander and renewal. A budget large cluster would just have vengeful commander and nothing else - not even on a minion jewel base due to cost.

Glancing blows could be used with a combo of dual weilding, wand + shield, rumis, and bone offering as a defensive measure.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация