💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
iLL3aT написал:
Various random tree related thoughts after fiddling around for a bit:

I'm following some of these, since crafting the weapons is a nightmare that I've encountered before & am not in a rush to battle just yet & clusters are unfun to roll this league =(

Using a 1h & shield (the whakatutu...something shield), picked up glancing blows & using rumi's, also took the mystic bulwark node, with the life on block from the shield it feels pretty nice, I'm under 5k hp cause I'm lazy at updating gear but I feel pretty sturdy for what I'm doing.

Love this build so far. :3
So I have updated my gear quite a bit but when I had inferior gear, I was missing the blind on hit jewel, when I added that and nothing else, I died MUCH less. It was my mistake. Right now, I'm working on finding damage while my budget allows. I am thinking of recrafting some redeemer rings with minion damage since harvest crafting is so OP finding the right gear
Последняя редакция: nokken1. Время: 6 июля 2020 г., 23:46:37
Another thing I think worth mentioning about harvest is that the 'good' large cluster jewel is VERY easy to craft. For the most bang for your buck you can start with renewal and 2-3 other bad mods and do remove non-crit add crit OR you can reforge with crit and guarantee vicious bites. Rotten claws is guaranteed prefix attack aug so that can come for free after you lock down the other 2 :)

The aura jewel is also pretty easy to craft but a bit more involved using add / remove fire to hit the vengeful commander and various crit rolls to guarantee precise commander.
@DanMister, could you go into more detail about the aura jewel steps? I've never really crafted much of anything.
Should we go for frenzy for skelies and frenzy for the other minions because of ff buff or should zombie/ag/spectres used with meatshild?
"
the_Arkain написал:
Should we go for frenzy for skelies and frenzy for the other minions because of ff buff or should zombie/ag/spectres used with meatshild?

You don't need ff linked twice, if that's what you mean. Got mine in with my zombies, they keep the buff up.
@Pilky_01 sure thing, here is the jewel in question

1. If you check out the craftofexile https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=146&m=exalted&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&hv=29&as=0&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={} sheet you can see we can guarantee Precise Commander using any form of Critical Harvest craft on a jewel with an open prefix. I'm pretty sure I just started with a "Reforge a rare item with a critical mod".

2. Assuming you didn't Vengeful Commander at the same time as (1) you'll have a jewel with Precise Commander and some other junk. all we care about at this point is blocking suffixes and having an open prefix so do some various harvest crafts to make that happen. Because you can hit Vengeful commander with fire, cold, and lightning Augments you'll want to think about what gives you the most attempts. In my case I had a lot of remove-add fire crafts so I blocked my second suffix with cold resist (it had mana regen suffix from (1)) and then used Augment fire on the open prefix.

3. At this point you can remove-add fire/cold/lightning (whichever you chose) until your prefix turns into Vengeful Commander. For me it took 2 remove/add fire crafts.

4. Once you have those in place you can look for other ways to improve. "Reroll an item keeping its prefixes" can be extra nice here since you can't really do any "remove element" crafting on your suffixes if you blocked with something like cold resist without risking it annulling your Vengeful Commander. "Reroll clusterjewel implicit" is especially fun.

As an extra note I would definitely encourage you to explore craftofexile if you haven't, with the impact harvest can have on every build this league its probably the best tool out there for planning your crafts :)

Good Luck!

@iLL3aT after writing out that clusterjewel craft I saw your comment about crit being nerfed and not worth it, I guess maybe I missed that nerf what happened? This is my first time playing the build so I don't have much reference but it still feels pretty strong.
Hey Guys,

sooo I decided to go Summoner for the first time and want to try out this build. Right at the first page it is written that a big update is Incoming... did I miss it or is it still in Progress? Would like to start summoner with a build that is up to date before I can fiddle around myself.

Thx already for the help,

Lg, Vennto
"
iLL3aT написал:
Various random tree related thoughts after fiddling around for a bit:

A glorious vanity is what I would say is the defensive version, and usually what I would recommend since you have the dual weild bonus of 15% attack block, as well as either a Doryani's Jewel or a Xibaqua for either good ES, or just to take a LOT less damage.

Perhaps a stupid question, but what minor nodes should I be looking for on the Glorious Vanity Doryani? Is it automatic that it replaces Pain Attunement with Corrupted Blood? Or did I get lucky with the primary node? The other minor nodes are definitely not desirable (attack speed, increase armor, chance to block).

Thanks!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация