💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

Since the convoking wands are so expensive, I am thinking about staying with my Queen's Decree and selecting Bone Barrier for the short term. At the very least, until prices become more reasonable.

Any special considerations I need to take into account if I go that route?

Also, thanks for the suggestions on Enduring Cry. Going to take it for a spin later today.
Ist the pastebin 3.11 ready?
@Rehase - I tried rolling that in 3.10, and it was stupid hard to hit - in the next version, the recommendation will just be an elder base, hoping for a combination of +3, minion life, minion damage, or life (pick three of the four). The -9 cold can be on the animate guardian.

Minions like to stick on you and within a few meters of you. Skeletons luckily attack where dropped, so they're pretty aggressive at least.

@Samodin - Those wands are usually more more attainable somewhat mid-league. I've failed three crafts myself. The +3 tab is nice - it was going for about 5 ex last league I believe.

@Camatoo - I lose an AG last league to Sirus too - he stood in the middle of the spinning beams. Sirus is just straight up a badly designed fight unfortunately.

@Renege_ - You can use a spectre hat - a great one (shaper/elder influenced) has +3, minion damage, and hypothermia, and a good one is as crazy_badger says. The nutty mirror tier ones have 30% more elemental damage and base crit chance on top of that. If you have one of those though, just drop the skeletons and play spectres since it's pretty much a 8 link at that point, which no six link can compare with.

@Sisren - I was using queen's decree for a while. Bone barrier is the endgame after resistance is no longer an issue - I didn't like it for 3.10, but think it's probably best in 3.11 after the vaal molten shell nerf.

No real considerations - just less damage since queen's is a budget item.

@the_Arkain - I just whipped one up. https://pastebin.com/afucAtJz

Key changes - tree: Dropped soul of steel, added warcry node, dropped spiritual aid cluster (situational), swapped spiritual command cluster for redemption/righteous army. VMS swapped for enduring cry.

Mid-endgame version for most players. The expensive items on the tree are the cluster jewels, the thread of hope, and the glorious vanity. On a budget, the cluster jewel points and glorious vanity points should be re-tooled to ravenous horde, cruel preparation, the sacrifice life node, and the sacrifice/spiritual command keystones.

One thing I'm interested in is glancing blows - either via a thread of hope or just pathing to it for three points. Block would come from a combination of dual wielding (15% atk), Rumis (20/10 atk/spell block), and possibly bone offering - though I hesitate to give up flesh offering).
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
@the_Arkain - I just whipped one up. https://pastebin.com/afucAtJz

What spectre are you using in the helmet? are these still monkeys?
Hey i was just wondering in section 8.(11) Enchants, catalysts, and anointments

you mention that you would annoint Death Attunement until you can path to it but how do you path to it at all? there doesnt seem to be enough points even at level 100.

thanks in advance!
@Indrasome - Recommended either monkeys if you just want to juice skelly damage, or redemption sentries if you want a little more clear (or are sick of monkeys dying). There are a few more good support ones in the spectre section, but some are annoying.

@SinMagz - Oops - that one is a relic from 3.9 - There weren't enough good nodes for minions before cluster jewels, so at level 100, the tree suggested going to death attunement and anointing influence instead. I'll have to remember to catch that in my next draft.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Regarding the helmet craft:
Would a shaper-elder bone helmet of ilvl86 with +3 minion level, hypothermia, ,socketed gems have crit strike chance and minion damage be what we should be looking for?

Would hypothermia help us in our case?

Also, what minor pantheon would be better in place of the now-nerfed poison immune one?

Thank you.
Последняя редакция: Rehase. Время: 1 июля 2020 г., 5:58:11
The new PoB doesn't have Raise Spectre + Blood Magic, so are we still using Chieftain spectres or something else?

So much to read in here.
"
genida написал:
The new PoB doesn't have Raise Spectre + Blood Magic, so are we still using Chieftain spectres or something else?

So much to read in here.

I think we still use them, since there are not alot other good support minions for damage output.
You could use a undying evangelist for his proxy shield or a diabolist for a enfeeble AOE curse. (i think minion curses have not the same limit as players, so 2 curses should work)

I thought about that too, since the uptime on frenzy and power charges is flickering without blood magic. Might have to drop zombies or feeding frenzy and just let golem+spectres apply feeding frenzy.
Hey, I'm thinking about playing the high budget version of this build. I want to go a little more tanky (I lag a lot). Is there a way to run a variant close to this with less DPS but fit in Glorious Vanity "xiboqua" for Divine Flesh, and add elemental weakness for the watcher's eye chaos res mod (below)? I snagged a -20% purity of elements res enchant on a ilvl86 bone helmet.

thanks

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация