💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

if you have three gems in your wand one of them will cast everytime you cast a spell.

So you need three casts and the desecrate apear. And than you need 1-2 casts that offering work. Thats 4-5 Casts in a fight.

The trick is, you selfcast desecrate and in your wand are two gems.

If you cast desecrate then offering comes or the debuff. 50% Chance to get offering. You increase the change for debuff and offering. Because you cast not offten skeletons in the fight.

It is only for bossfight wihtout corpes from the minions. During mapping you put all three into the wand. Corpes are everywhere.
"
the_Arkain написал:

It is only for bossfight wihtout corpes from the minions. During mapping you put all three into the wand. Corpes are everywhere.

ok thank you, I did not realize that we were suppose to switch gems while bossing, that is what confused me.

What gem do you remove when you switch your desecrate from the trigger wand to another socket so that you can self cast it?

================

as an aside, I was under the impression that there was no randomness in the trigger wand and that it cast the spells in the exact order they were placed in the wand (which is why Desecrate is listed first).

I expected at the beginning of a boss fight to simply tap Dash twice and then the offering would be up and then it should be easy enough to keep the offering up while bossing since I will be using skills (be it movement or re summoning skele's).

I will have to re educate myself on these trigger wands because they don't seem to work like I expected them to based on your recent post about the spells being randomly chosen (although I might be misunderstanding your wording).
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 28 июля 2020 г., 18:05:17
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

I will have to re educate myself on these trigger wands because they don't seem to work like I expected them to based on your recent post about the spells being randomly chosen (although I might be misunderstanding your wording).

It looks like my original understanding was correct.

The spells are chosen in the specific order they are placed in the wand.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Trigger
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 28 июля 2020 г., 18:04:55
A couple things first off, before I get to thread replies:

I got my hands on one of the mirror wands. If skeleton players have a mirror and want a copy, I can do it for free. This thread is pretty much my vouch of trustworthiness.

I also have one of the maps for fractured. Again, if a skeleton player wants a copy, just bring a fractured fossil and yellow single resonator.

@christheawesome - Yep, there's a gem swap for multistrike instead of splash for bosses...until you get strong enough that splash is enough!

@Sisren - Make sure you don't run no regen maps - I lost one there two days ago in a no regen 5 orb'd map. Sirus is also a risk, as well as deep deep delves.

@SRKslash - I'd recommend convoking wands - you can't get +1 minion on other wands. You can do caster seeds on 72 wands (in fact that's the recommended ilevel). Grats on uber elder!

@NSUCK - I believe the blind % adds up. Still, with so many minions attacking, I'd presume that enemies are pretty much perma blinded. Your gear is very nice and it looks like you probably don't die. I went the opposite route, cutting 1,500 life to add a third cluster.

@decyphier - Roll phys to start - it's very powerful still! I do plan to expand into phys later when I get to writing since that thread is no longer updated.

@OtaconMGSX - Answered the DM you sent me.

@AndyLovesHisBge - Thanks for catching that. That's actually a relic from 3.9 when the recommendation was to go triple offering. Against bosses, desecrate had to be casted manually, hence that note. With the heavy handed spirit offering nerf, we cut back to one offering, and it's fully automated by the trigger wand.

Regarding order of the spells, yes, it is top down. So you want desecrate (green) above the offering (blue).
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
iLL3aT написал:

@AndyLovesHisBge - Thanks for catching that. That's actually a relic from 3.9 when the recommendation was to go triple offering. Against bosses, desecrate had to be casted manually, hence that note. With the heavy handed spirit offering nerf, we cut back to one offering, and it's fully automated by the trigger wand.

Regarding order of the spells, yes, it is top down. So you want desecrate (green) above the offering (blue).

Awesome! I fully understand now. Thank you for taking the time to clear things up.

I kind of knew self casting desecrate did not make any sense any more but the previous poster got my head twisted when he said to switch gems for bossing.

Rather than Ghastly jewels, I have started making more defensive cluster jewels to make up for the lost life in the tree. This is my closest to done so far. I just need to roll T1 chaos res to double that roll.

My approach tries to use deterministic "chaos" crafting since Blessed is the only Chaos prefix and Chaos res is the only Chaos suffix. However, ideal would be Elemental resist instead of Lightning and Fettle instead of Blessed. Anyone with more currency could probably make a better one without too much effort. I'm not the richest player out there.

Including the socket, mine would use 4 points and grant 16% Life, 33% chaos res, and 28% lightning res. Per point, 4% Life, 8% chaos res, 7% lightning res.
A min-maxed jewel would be 20(5) Life, 20%(5%) Life, 20%(5%) Chaos res, and 16%(4%) Elemental res.

If anyone else would like a tankier version of the build that still uses Cluster jewels, this is one way to recoup some of that tankiness. I still keep one Taunt and Blind jewel in the regular sockets. But off of my cluster tree, I am planning to use two of these.
Hey all, I'm using my witch for some new late game shenanigans and have a Xibaque Jewel I won't be needing anymore and it seems pretty specific to this build so I figured I would offer it here.

Willing to give it away very reasonably for someone who is enjoying this build :) I know I had a lot of fun with it.
What's the best alternative to renewal on a large cluster? (Assuming that it has Vicious bite).

I am having zero luck crafting and there don't seem to be any for sale (or at a reasonable price).

Thanks!
Just crafted this bad boy but was curious what to do next

Obviously the best play is to add/remove influence and hope I eventually hit hatred, but I'm not rich enough to do that.

My question is whether I should add/remove cold til I hit Frosbite on hit and switch in the skitterbots.

OR, should I keep the exposure and switch out elemental army for meat shield in my zombies/carrion/ag helmet?

EDIT:

Nevermind, just realized the want is ivl 77 so can't even hit frostbite. Unforunately I did after I did an add/rem cold and now have crappy % cold dmg.

I am still curious if I get exposure on hit back if it's better to drop elemetnal army for meat shield or is exposure on hit just bad..
Последняя редакция: PowerCrazy. Время: 2 авг. 2020 г., 1:01:59
How does this build do in blighted maps i enjoy doing them for fun was just curious ifd the cheaper version can handle up to like t6 blighted maps?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация