💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
Vervaiin написал:

Tryna get -9 on a bone helm for myself, such an annoying mod to hit :[

that's why I just bought it for my AG instead. It let me use helm for spell block instead, and saved me the headache of crafting it.
"
NSUCK написал:
"
Vervaiin написал:

Tryna get -9 on a bone helm for myself, such an annoying mod to hit :[

that's why I just bought it for my AG instead. It let me use helm for spell block instead, and saved me the headache of crafting it.

I thought about doing that, got so used to running the stitched demon setup on him after last league, got a little spooked changing it incase he fell over. I find myself eyeballing the top corner of my screen A LOT when I have an AG to make sure he's still with me, talk about being paranoid.

I do need more spell block now since I removed glancing blows to put points up into grave intentions for the stitched demon setup.
I wanted to transition from glancing blows anyway to getting high block without it, atm my spell block is kinda yikes, I'm doing fine but I am looking to increase it.

I love the block regen from my shield for my minions but I'll probably look into getting a nice block shield with inc spell block.

Drink every time I type block! :D
"
iLL3aT написал:
+1 to Level of all Minion Skill Gems now has caster tag.

@enemymigs - Yep - See a few posts back where it's explained how to get +1/+1 easily via the garden!

That's what has changed. The method cited earlier in this thread is:

Caster-spam for +1 spell skill gems, then block caster rolls, then Exalt for 50/50 minion gems or fire dot multi.

This doesn't work anymore: when minion gems is tagged with caster.

The only viable alternative, besides aug/alt + regal, or chaos spam, is Jagged, Shuddering, Corroded, Metallic fossils.
Последняя редакция: enemymigs. Время: 21 июля 2020 г., 0:12:05
@SRKslash - Good to hear! I recommend spamming caster seeds on a convoking wand, and you may be able to pick up an easy upgrade. They of Tul is really good, but unfortunately really annoying.

@Weisshuf - You pretty much need some mana regen to run bonechill/skitterbots. This league you can start with a wand with maybe T1 mana regen (temple mod?) and then craft life and res via plants. You'd probably rather have enlighten linked to hatred - larger multiplier

@Vervaiin - Sad to hear about the AG. In 3.9 he was built to be indestructible, but now with more focus on cluster jewels (and thus less on life, and no bone barrier unless you have way too many resists), he's kinda fragile. I haven't lost one this league (-9 cold helm, garb of the ephemeral with chaos res implicit, elemental weakness vixen's entrapments, kingmaker, victario's flight). With AG, you just have to kill quickly, and possibly bring a convocation to Sirus.

@NSUCK and Vervaiin - I agree with NSUCK, Probably better to get the -9 on an AG. I'll have to update that section once I hit my 4040. To get minus nine though, just have three open suffixes, craft cold res, and then aug cold once or twice, since there are only three cold affixes on redeemer helmets.

@enemymings - I believe it always had a caster tag, but never the metamod caster tag (blue on poedb), hence it still works. I made one yesterday to sell. It does not work on synthesized wands though, which is interesting (and had me panicking that they "fixed" it). I hope they don't fix it - my next project is to try to duplicate one of those mirror wands.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Hey man... Gotta be honest. Absolutely loving this build so far, but I have a question. Would Multistrike be a good choice for single target bosses? Or just stick with melee splash. Just curious. :)
"
NSUCK написал:
"
Vervaiin написал:
Got my AG on the go today.
Tooltip in game is only showing he has 40k life which is a little scary, but hopefully he will be ok!

He's got stitched demon, ephemeral (regen % life per second, minion life & dmg implictis, idk if the minion dmg & life applies but it was the cheapest life regen one), southbound, victarios & kingmaker.

Apart from hybrid inf helm with minion life any other ways I can maybe make him a lil more sturdy, or should he be fine with 40k hp. :3

Only lost one AG last league to UA though, which had more life, first time I killed her so I wasn't aware of her mega damooooge.

Mine hasn't been close to dead yet. I lose carrion golem and zombies sometimes. But have never lost a spectre or AG this league. Since you're using 'life from death' you should be good.

I'm running garb (with life/es regen), victarios, ele weakness on hit gloves with chaos res, kingmaker, and a -9 cold res helm w/ life/chaos res.

This is the first time that I've invested in my AG and I'm loving the results. All tricked out with the "expensive" stuff, and over 60K health, I'm still paranoid about losing him!
"
iLL3aT написал:

@Sisren - Glorious Vanity is nice - the name is most of what matters since they're so expensive this league and thus hard to find a good one. If you can get to 88 chaos res (you need Born of Chaos on a small jewel), IMO Xibaqua is better than Doryani.

Yes, they are definitely not cheap!

So, I guess I do not understand the resist mechanics. If I am already sitting at 100% Chaos resist, which I am, how is using a Xibaqua versus Doryani better? I must have read your build notes on it three times, but I can't seem to connect the dots.

Losing all effectiveness of my energy shield feels like it would make me more squishy.

Sorry for the noob question.

"
Sisren написал:
"
iLL3aT написал:

@Sisren - Glorious Vanity is nice - the name is most of what matters since they're so expensive this league and thus hard to find a good one. If you can get to 88 chaos res (you need Born of Chaos on a small jewel), IMO Xibaqua is better than Doryani.

So, I guess I do not understand the resist mechanics. If I am already sitting at 100% Chaos resist, which I am, how is using a Xibaqua versus Doryani better? I must have read your build notes on it three times, but I can't seem to connect the dots.

Losing all effectiveness of my energy shield feels like it would make me more squishy.

Half of the damage you receive is taken as chaos, and it ups your max chaos res (mine is at 90%, so effectively your 'all res' is around 82%) huge damage mitigation.
"
Good to hear! I recommend spamming caster seeds on a convoking wand, and you may be able to pick up an easy upgrade. They of Tul is really good, but unfortunately really annoying.

I'm not too good at using quotes but thanks for the tip @iLL3aT. Caster seeds haven't been giving me much luck so far, would it be worth spamming quarry for caster seeds and using all the reforges from there to get an upgrade ? +spell is definitely possible at that level and the crafts would work on an ilvl72 wand.

Crafted this :

accidently while trying to free a suffix by using remove non caster and add caster mod on this +1 all spells wand. Hit +1 all cold skills which should fund a nice +1 minion +1 all spells wand. Though in the meantime I am using it in the offhand.

Also completed my league goal of uber elder so I can consider the build pretty much finished. Now I just need to decide on whether to splurge money on upgrades or reroll.
Последняя редакция: SRKslash. Время: 21 июля 2020 г., 9:41:47
"
Sisren написал:
"
iLL3aT написал:

It is worth noting that maximum resistances are 75% by default. Anything over 75% is lost. You can increase the maximum a variety of ways, but never over 90%. Divine Flesh (Xibaqua) is one of the most effective, giving you +10%. With that alone, you will sit at 85% chaos resistance.

If you have 100% chaos resistance, but haven't increased your max (you can check by hitting the 'C' key in game and viewing your Defense stats) you will still only have 75% chaos resistance.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация