💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
RabzH написал:
considering unspeccing from call to arms and changing endu cry to something like steelskin or some more defensive option, i keep getting 1 banged by stuff at 5k life(ik its not much and im not scaling any es yet).

would you recommend anything in particular?

There's a fair amount of Armor on the tree. You could go Molten Shell and pick up Dynamo since we're right there already.

Would also be useful if you happen to have any mana issues.
Последняя редакция: Univenon. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 6:12:02
"
RabzH написал:
considering unspeccing from call to arms and changing endu cry to something like steelskin or some more defensive option, i keep getting 1 banged by stuff at 5k life(ik its not much and im not scaling any es yet).

Drop something like your cluster jewel and the random jewel socket with an abyss jewel to get Soul of Steel; max res is fantastic.

The only stuff that 1 shots me is on T14+ maps that are juiced up. Temple mobs, legion, betrayal etc. Those ones are dangerous to me still. I'm around 4800hp as well.

You could add defensive flasks. Drop one quick silver for a basalt, mana for granite or Rumi's.
"
teebeewhy написал:
"
RabzH написал:

Drop something like your cluster jewel and the random jewel socket with an abyss jewel to get Soul of Steel; max res is fantastic.

The only stuff that 1 shots me is on T14+ maps that are juiced up. Temple mobs, legion, betrayal etc. Those ones are dangerous to me still. I'm around 4800hp as well.

You could add defensive flasks. Drop one quick silver for a basalt, mana for granite or Rumi's.

i wont really drop my cluster cause my damage without it is really meh and even with it idk how im still not 1 shotting shit lol its really weird i must be doing something wrong or have some bad interaction going on but my damage feels gimped, but i will start pathing to soul of steel and i will fix my flasks too tyvm

if anyone wants to take a look at why my damage is so mediocre id appreciate it, my character name is uwuowowiwi

Последняя редакция: RabzH. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 8:23:26
"
Univenon написал:
Hi! Thanks for the guide. I've been leveling this as my league starter and I had a couple points that I thought might be useful for others leveling this as a starter in the future.

Firstly, I've been saving a lot of mana reservation by applying Frostbite with a curse on hit linked to Armageddon brand instead of Blasphemy.

Since I had the free mana, I decided to try the newly buffed Vitality aura and it's great for keeping your zombies up while you're leveling since there isn't much minion regen on the tree. I doubt I'll need it endgame, but it saves a lot of minion management while leveling.

Honestly, I'm not pushing the league super hard or anything, so I'm not even at maps yet, but it's been a smooth ride so far.

Any advice on how to chrome the gloves though? All off colors is pretty rough.

For the gloves i would suggest you to see the video linked to the gloves section , for me and my friend it took us 100 jewelers each ( instead of infinite chromes prob).
Yes I'm not at maps yet. I do have the gloves but purchased them as 2 green and 1 blue and running EE. Does that mean because of the 1 blue socket then EE wont trigger correctly? Bit scared to try the socket method yet as only have a few of them and need to level a bit more as only just getting to end of act 8.

I am totally confused about how we make skeleten archers though. Is it a gem you can only get as a heist drop? Excuse the stupid question if you have already answered it.

Hello skelly friends ,

Feeling a little squishy and fragile in tier 10/11 maps with 5100 hp. Couple questions

1) are most of you going bone barrier or mistress of sacrifice for uberlab? I’m currently mistress and considering making the change to bone barrier

2) what red/defensive gem are you using in your trigger wand? I’m currently using enduring cry (which requires cast) per the guide, but im wondering if there’s a better option people have found.

Thanks all!

Gear for reference ; gem levels and qual are obviously WIP

Последняя редакция: Snibe. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 12:05:02
"
iLL3aT написал:

@syntheticants - It's a viable approach, but it's more active hence I prefer blasphemy, definitely no issues with doing so though!

I've switched Mistress of Sacrifice to Bone Barrier, and bone armor is WAY better than steelskin - I'd say stick with enduring cry, as it addresses a big weakness (regen mechanics).

Ty! It's greatly appreciated that you are even now still helping people with your guide :) I'll definitely try Bone Armor when I finally finish lab. I think I'll keep Curse on Hit/Hextouch then because it frees up some mana, so I can fit skitterbots in, too. Or maybe Vitality, although I don't struggle so much with regen, more so with not enough damage or one-shots but I got a lot to upgrade still.

Thanks again!
"
mad2moons21 написал:
Yes I'm not at maps yet. I do have the gloves but purchased them as 2 green and 1 blue and running EE. Does that mean because of the 1 blue socket then EE wont trigger correctly? Bit scared to try the socket method yet as only have a few of them and need to level a bit more as only just getting to end of act 8.

I am totally confused about how we make skeleten archers though. Is it a gem you can only get as a heist drop? Excuse the stupid question if you have already answered it.

Not sure what you mean for trigger correctly.

Trigger - you need to check the skill you use to trigger it. If the tooltip say it has any element dmg. EE will trigger accord to that dmg. With the rule that skill must be "hit" so, skill like RF or Bane are out of question.
Any source that add element dmg to that skill will do. (attack for attack skill / spell for spell skill)

Resist and dmg - The Glove change only your minion dmg, not your dmg. So in this case, minion will deal 25% physical 50% cold and 25% lighting. You'll need only Fire dmg skill to use EE effectively. But TBH, just avoid only cold as in the end, you going to turn it all green(100% cold) anyway.
Slow in, slow out cuz I'm just a player.
--------------------------------------------
@Univenom - Agreed on vitality - I added it to the levelling guide on like day two of league since I found it so helpful. Later on you will want skitterbots though, if you're cursing on hit. 8(1) has a mini-guide on how to color gloves for cheap.

@RabzH - I switched the uber lab ascendency from Mistress to Bone Barrier, especially with Heist's rippy mechanics - I have it on left click. Upgrade flasks, never stop moving, get blind/taunt on ghastlys.

Your gear looks right - better than mine anyways (getting ready to switch to cold as I buy up a few more pieces). When bossing, be sure to switch splash for multistrike and FF probably for predator - the mapping setup is more or less a four link on bosses. A setup like that let me kill Sirus with not much trouble.

@mad2moons21 - You could start phys - I recommend doing so in the new league start subsection - 8(13) since I'm in a similar boat - just got enough (non-invested) currency to get my triads.

The archers come from Phantasmal Summon Skeletons - an expensive gem from heist - probably something for later in the league.

@Snibe - Yep, I recommend bone barrier now. Mistress with flesh offering is a glorified 15% movement speed and a bit of cast speed. I have bone armor on left click so it's up (and essentially +2000 HP) about 60% of the time or so.

I'm using manual cast enduring cry there. Unfortunately most spells do get cast by the wand, so putting your EE proc (e.g. arma brand) makes it aim funny.

@syntheticants - Next upgrade is probably a trigger wand - 30% atk speed for minions is nothing to scoff at.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Thanks, appreciate the tip! :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация