💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

my actual issue isnt with bosses tbh its just the random rares that sometimes 1 shot me, my spectres, and my ag ( maybe not really a 1 shot to them but they still die fast, and before i had blessed rebirth my skeles were legit just dying before they could do anything.

ill switch to bone barrier when i do the final overhaul of my gear after farming so i can set resists right and stuff, im currently using vms ( switched from end call as a suggestion from a person on this thread and it feels alot better btw)

also phase run is such a good gem ive never tried it before this league and its actually decent vs some of the heist traps cause they dont see you, still ill probs switch to bone barrier in the end for more defence.

perhaps im just living in the past when skeles would just clear an entire blight in like 5 secs but now they feel so weird idk how to explain it lol
"
RabzH написал:
my actual issue isnt with bosses tbh its just the random rares that sometimes 1 shot me, my spectres, and my ag ( maybe not really a 1 shot to them but they still die fast, and before i had blessed rebirth my skeles were legit just dying before they could do anything.

ill switch to bone barrier when i do the final overhaul of my gear after farming so i can set resists right and stuff, im currently using vms ( switched from end call as a suggestion from a person on this thread and it feels alot better btw)

also phase run is such a good gem ive never tried it before this league and its actually decent vs some of the heist traps cause they dont see you, still ill probs switch to bone barrier in the end for more defence.

perhaps im just living in the past when skeles would just clear an entire blight in like 5 secs but now they feel so weird idk how to explain it lol

Between 3.9 and 3.10, skeletons of all types were nerfed by a little over 50%, so that's probably why you're feeling damage is low (40% direct nerf, plus a max of 12 vs a max of 15 before). They did make up the damage via cluster jewels and then some, BUT this is only for the endgame. Their philosophy was that skeletons were way too strong out of the gate since you could go to T16s with no gear at all. Now it's more..."balanced" compared to other skills in the game. I'm running T13s (slowly moving up the atlas as I get maps...not buying any this league) no problem and my gear (exlcuding the 21/23 Vaal summon skeletons I got for cheap) costs a total of about 25c
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
I have my skele archer gem!, how is anyone else finding the damage and AI?

TIA
Thanks for answering my previous questions while trying to get this build off the ground, as it my first summoner type character.

Everything is progressing nicely - switching to bone barrier was a HUGE QOL improvement over Mistress of Sacrifice - Especially with the mobs blocking doors in Heists. Popping vaal skellies plus bone barrier and phase run helps for those quick escapes.

The mana regen is an issue for me still, I have the nodes in starting area/ quick recovery/ ghastly mana recov jewel, but still it feels a bit clunky. I imagine once I upgrade my amulet to a rare, I can include a mana recovery stat on that as well. I've tried from dust and I like it, but I like the ability to cast instantly from a positioning standpoint.

Wondering what the best upgrade path is now, save for +1 wands, a doryani jewel, or maybe +1 int ammy.

Anyway great guide and thanks for answering so many questions.
@MageofSin - Another user mentioned that their damage was lackluster - Give it a try and let me know. It's outside my budget for now - I'll try in a week or two maybe.

@tlambert01588 - Glorious Vanity is stupid expensive right now. This and thread of hope fall in price every day, so maybe wait on these. +1 Amulets are 2 ex right now...so maybe that's expensive too - I think I'll be personally rolling with a Jinxed Juju (2c) for a while.

Funny enough, a set of cluster jewels is not too bad:

The non-crit medium is super cheap (go 5 passives or less):
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/z88n5B2F4

Then either get a minion life one for blessed/renewal (or just blessed), and get a random large and alt spam until you get two decent notables (ones below i75 are cheap, since they can't roll vicious bite).
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
very well said honestly.

also i figured my main issue was the heist rares with 30 billion dps and 90 billion hp shitting on all my skeles, im starting to get into lvl 79+ heist areas and the damage+health of the monsters after u trigger the alarm is insane lol
Последняя редакция: RabzH. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 18:13:18
Quick shout out to ill3at for being so active and responsive in the thread, cheers man!
My gear right now:

Doryani jewel and upping my chaos res was a game changer for me, went from dying to random shit to ignoring everything around me.
I got fairly lucky buying amulets and chaos spamming them and reselling them for profit or just using them
Man I'm loving it, never played skellys even tho I got a love boner for summoner builds in POE but honestly this build went from the worst for heists to literally the best when they made it so alert doesn't raise with kills, it's awesome.
Hey was wondering what I should upgrade next? Damage is kinda meh I feel. Not dying all to often with 6.4k life and flasks. Should be able to view my character on my profile. Was thinking I should go for the viscous bite/renewal cluster jewel and grab the other two to go with it. Not sure if that would be a considerable damage boost or if there would be a better upgrade first. Thanks

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация