💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

@RabzH I ran a few 83 heists today with no issues, even with my lack of gear. In the second half, just book it, and save Vaal SS for a locked door with enemies in front.

Thanks Snibe!

@decapitatin - Nice gear! Yeah, at some point you just hit that point where you feel invincible. The damage pops off, everything is frozen, and you have enough to tank the few large hits that get through.

@Wyra - To be fair, my friends and I were just killing everything that moved anyways - it's faster than stealth. Very welcome change though, it's been a lot of fun.

@SpookyDucks - Replace the non-trigger with a temple wand (costs a few C) for a temporary upgrade - These are usually rarer, but heist is giving them out like candy so they're cheap. The main thing is that the cold damage on that wand...is destroying your EE every time you cast. You also cannot run frost bomb without avatar of fire, otherwise it ALSO ruins your EE. This change alone should...4x your damage or so (from 50% res + 25%, to 50% - 50%), not counting anything else. Probably 2.5-3.5x in reality.

3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Последняя редакция: iLL3aT. Время: 24 сент. 2020 г., 1:31:25
Minor Guide Update
-Added a bunch of FAQs, and answers
-Updated the defensive setups a little
-Added a picture to the crafting section for wands

Planning to switch to cold soon, I think I have enough data for the physical skeletons league start, and physical skeletons variant...
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
iLL3aT написал:

@SpookyDucks - Replace the non-trigger with a temple wand (costs a few C) for a temporary upgrade - These are usually rarer, but heist is giving them out like candy so they're cheap. The main thing is that the cold damage on that wand...is destroying your EE every time you cast. You also cannot run frost bomb without avatar of fire, otherwise it ALSO ruins your EE. This change alone should...4x your damage or so (from 50% res + 25%, to 50% - 50%), not counting anything else. Probably 2.5-3.5x in reality.

So with replacing the wand, should I save up for the cluster jewels like I had originally planned? Also once I get the cluster jewels Should I swap to Armageddon brand to save on the passive points from avatar of fire? thanks for the help I didn't even realize I didn't take avatar of fire LMAO
Hi, i'm new to the build and currently I do not have enough mana to cast SS with hatred and skitterbots/blasphemy. Do I need more flat mana or some kind of reserve mod/enchant?
"
iLL3aT написал:

I really don't have any knowledge on this stuff so would you mind taking another peek at my gear and check if my ring isn't doing what exactly what you say his wand does with EE?

Also can you suggest some upgrades since now that i'm on t14+ and running pretty much every single map as rare i'm back to dying frequently? I got a 21 raise zombies because they were dying frequently too but even then they still do. Spectres die frequently too but i haven't upgraded the gem yet.

Spectres are the most annoying ones to lose by far because somehow they are not getting saved on the hideout, they keep getting overwritten by skelletons and whatnot, any idea on how to counter this? I'm having a total blast having to sift through veritania maps every so often trying to look for redemption sentries lol

Why do you have "Pain attunement" in your PoB skill tree?

You do not have it on your leveling skill tree.
iLL3aT please advise me what protective mechanics can be used in the build of impale skeletons, I am often killed in robberies when there are a lot of shooting mobs in the room
⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞ ☼ EVIL ☼ ⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞
Clan ‡Evil‡ (Discord) https://discord.gg/faVmKsP
"
Zigiran написал:
Why do you have "Pain attunement" in your PoB skill tree?

You do not have it on your leveling skill tree.

You use a glorious vanity to convert pain attunement in to 20% life as energy shield
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Corrupted_Soul
"
Lazer_Death написал:
iLL3aT please advise me what protective mechanics can be used in the build of impale skeletons, I am often killed in robberies when there are a lot of shooting mobs in the room

Pop the skeletons, mark any mob in the room with signal prey and just stand around the corner untill skellies kill everything
ive had a bad league start so far so im going to go back to tried and true skeletons!

When do you decide to drop chieftains for a damage spectre? i see you have slave drivers and redeemers in your bosskill videos.

thanks!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация