💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

I made an account here just to say thanks! Long time lurker but I never contribute. Thanks for the awesome build dude! I've been playing POE for a couple years now on and off and have gotten several characters leveled up to low 80s but haven't progressed through end game or gotten anywhere near completing it. This is the first time I'm actually crushing it from league start. I was running a heist yesterday with your build and I was trying to figure out how to start end game when I looted an Atziri's Foible. I was about to vendor it (still a scrub) when I thought I should check the uniques before vendoring and I am so thankful I did lol. Flipped it for 90 Chaos and jumped into level 2 of your end game build just about. I'm really looking forward to experiencing all the end game content and with your build and my luck this time (Thanks RNGesus) I should be able to do that. I am level 77 and I was able to jump straight into tier 5 yellow maps and am absolutely crushing it, going to finish out leveling and start looking into Delve before crushing the Atlas. Thanks for the solid build dude :)
"
iLL3aT написал:
@MageofSin - Another user mentioned that their damage was lackluster - Give it a try and let me know. It's outside my budget for now - I'll try in a week or two maybe.

Its a bit ropey atm...

Some gems dont seem to support (bugged). leveling the gem still but i tried it out and it was difficult to not just pop them in melee range XD
Последняя редакция: Mageofsin. Время: 24 сент. 2020 г., 10:51:13

Hit this in a lucky early corruption chamber. Is there a viable gem setup for this using something like Sniper's Mark for the Skele Archers? Don't mind the current gems in there - have to use them for the time being.

Also, loving the build so far! I am doing a kinda wonky variation because of being broke early on (Femur of the Saints, staff block, Smite + Avatar of Fire + EE), but it still feels very fun and more active than other summoners I tried before.
Any recommendation for further upgrades other than +2 wands ? Find myself getting sneezed on sometimes
"
Badongos написал:
Hi, i'm new to the build and currently I do not have enough mana to cast SS with hatred and skitterbots/blasphemy. Do I need more flat mana or some kind of reserve mod/enchant?

I had to switch to frostbite from skitter for mana issues and it feels fine tbh
Hey, i struggle a bit with my mana reg.

I have a Mana pool to cast my SS 2-3 times until I run out of mana. Its slowing my mapping speed by a ton..

Any advice?
"
KlumbStarR написал:
Hey, i struggle a bit with my mana reg.

I have a Mana pool to cast my SS 2-3 times until I run out of mana. Its slowing my mapping speed by a ton..

Any advice?

get yourself a "From Dust" Jewel, makes you summon 8 skellies at once

This felt like a beautiful drop when I found it to possibly bolster the defense side of this build.
Whats the consensus on skeleton archers? I have the money for them and I really want to try them out.

On the gear progression I am shopping for the +1 int gem amulet but they seem really expensive. Are they a big upgrade dps wise?
Managed to clear 2 t16 maps today and elder guardian with my pretty subpar gear and tree, so build been clicking along quite nicely. Going to grab amulet and annoint to save some points, then path to either a cluter or maybe glorious vanity set up (although that jewel is a bit yikes at this point in the league)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация