[3.16] Coldslinger | Vortex | Creeping Frost | League Start | SSF | CI/LL

Hi!
I am new to PoE (started this league), and I followed a build which was pretty bad, so I went on and switched it to yours.
I'm having quite fun with it, except in a few fields-
First, I feel like a total paper bag. I don't have CI yet since I only have <3000 ES. I'm guessing I only need to change my gear for that, but I'm relatively lost in how to change it.
Secondly, my GMP seems to not work as shown in the videos. My frenzy is the one having more projectiles, and my frostbolts only fire 1 projectile.
In aspects of budget of changing the gear and etc, currency won't be the problem since I found already 3 Ex orbs. Some crazy RNG I guess :)

I'll grab any tips you guys can give me!
Thank you :)

My PoB link (hope I'm doing it correctly) - https://pastebin.pl/view/5b261515
"
bloue123 написал:
Hi!
I am new to PoE (started this league), and I followed a build which was pretty bad, so I went on and switched it to yours.
First, I feel like a total paper bag. I don't have CI yet since I only have <3000 ES. I'm guessing I only need to change my gear for that, but I'm relatively lost in how to change it.
Secondly, my GMP seems to not work as shown in the videos. My frenzy is the one having more projectiles, and my frostbolts only fire 1 projectile.
In aspects of budget of changing the gear and etc, currency won't be the problem since I found already 3 Ex orbs. Some crazy RNG I guess :)

your gear is pretty ok overall, some priority:

- armour. get a 6l beast fur, they are like 40c this league, massive upgrade over your body
- get a better glove with >110 ES, should be obtainable for like 5-10c
- quantity all your armours
- replace your set of flask, rumi is important, the 1ex flask can be delay .
- your need the unique jewel
Frozen Trail for frostbolt to have multiple projectile. you should get 2 of them.
- Overall you need like 1-1.5 ex to massively change the gameplay. I would say dont over spend on anything until to understand the build further.
I kinda went all in - figured I could use my shav's on a BL miner....after I get him something to play with. Hit 6 white sockets on my shav's today and sold for 10.5 ex so that was nice. Bought a new Shav's, 21 / 20 Vortex and Creeping Frost to push this further :) Still have some currency left over.

Скрытый текст

Gonna nab a second frozen trail I think for more clear. Maybe drop the conquerer's efficiency. Also, skipped inspiration as it doesn't seem needed. Added in Swift Affliction.
"
aka2411 написал:
"
bloue123 написал:
Hi!

- armour. get a 6l beast fur, they are like 40c this league, massive upgrade over your body
Frozen Trail for frostbolt to have multiple projectile. you should get 2 of them.
- Overall you need like 1-1.5 ex to massively change the gameplay. I would say dont over spend on anything until to understand the build further.

Definitely get rid of your chest armour right away. It has "adds cold damage to spells" which kills your EE
Скрытый текст

Do i need to swap the tree too LL version ? or CI expensive?

Do having shravrone chest is the same thing than Chaos Inoculation?

Currently lvl 90 and farmin t14-t16 but i do boss in 1min >.<
"
Reactor52 написал:
"
aka2411 написал:
"
bloue123 написал:
Hi!

Definitely get rid of your chest armour right away. It has "adds cold damage to spells" which kills your EE

That's going to help me a ton! Thank you!
Unrelated question- shouldn't I just switch to LL version (which you said is vastly superior)? Idk if the amount of currency I have is enough (about 3.5 ex)
"
bloue123 написал:

That's going to help me a ton! Thank you!
Unrelated question- shouldn't I just switch to LL version (which you said is vastly superior)? Idk if the amount of currency I have is enough (about 3.5 ex)

I dont think so, at least ride CI until T16. because with LL is more squishy than CI so with low budget, you will die even more even tho the dmg is good.
Guys, i'm trying to do this build, but i had a problem, i don't know if it's normal, i'm in the act3 and the guide tells me that i need to use 2 spellslinger ( ARC and Wave of conviction) but every spellslinger need 50% of mana reservation, using 2 i'm with 100% reservation, i can't use another skill like flame dash. what am I doing wrong? ty
Hi, would you be so kind and posting a PoB-screenshot of "Level 96 CI version"?
PoB crashes all the time when importing pastebin into a NEW build and yes im using the latest version, cool build!

peace and stay safe...
"
arthurs159 написал:
Guys, i'm trying to do this build, but i had a problem, i don't know if it's normal, i'm in the act3 and the guide tells me that i need to use 2 spellslinger ( ARC and Wave of conviction) but every spellslinger need 50% of mana reservation, using 2 i'm with 100% reservation, i can't use another skill like flame dash. what am I doing wrong? ty
You need to take both the reduce mana reservation nodes on the skill tree. One located near the Zealot's Oath Keystone and the other near the Chaos Inoculation Key Stone.

"
Baconwaffle написал:
Hi, would you be so kind and posting a PoB-screenshot of "Level 96 CI version"?
PoB crashes all the time when importing pastebin into a NEW build and yes im using the latest version, cool build!

peace and stay safe...
The author specifically mentioned to use PoB fork. I assume that you are using the normal PoB.
Последняя редакция: Jarambae. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 23:33:15

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация