[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Hey, my clear speed seems to be pretty good, but my single target dmg kinda sucks. What is the best and easiest way to increase single target dps?

Thanks a lot!
Not going to lie, I've had 2 bad leagues in a row and I'm hoping this build pulls me through so that I can at least kill Sirus again.

"
jrockenstein написал:
Not going to lie, I've had 2 bad leagues in a row and I'm hoping this build pulls me through so that I can at least kill Sirus again.

Just be sure in the last phase to not get hit by the spinning lasers that smashes us, anything else we just facetank
"
romaen написал:
Hey, my clear speed seems to be pretty good, but my single target dmg kinda sucks. What is the best and easiest way to increase single target dps?

Thanks a lot!

Get some +1 all fire when you can or try to get damage pen # fire resists or cooldown reduction with spell damage, if you have Vorici increase #& damage while leeching is also great crafting for gloves
Последняя редакция: CamarãoComunista. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 9:42:33

Could someone please advise me on some things?

I have very low block chance at 26% (of course it increases with flasks but still i find it low when i compare it to your path of building)

- I do have inpulsa (I'm just trying to 5l it at the moment)

How do I get more block chance? Is it item related or ?

Any help would be great! -- thanks in advance :)
"
yannivzp написал:

I have very low block chance at 26% (of course it increases with flasks but still i find it low when i compare it to your path of building)

you dont have glancing blow which doubles block chance.
"
dpham99 написал:
"
yannivzp написал:

you dont have glancing blow which doubles block chance.

Oh wow, totally overlooked that, thanks !!
I'm in the process of crafting culling/unnerve spelldmg gloves, anyone has an idea what cluster I can take instead of wish for death/master of fear? (My second medium cluster is cremator/cooked alive) I'm not 100% sure if I wanna craft the gloves for me or for profit :D

my current ones:
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Was unable to beat Sirus A6 last night. I am still lacking the shaper shield, I wonder how much recovery i'm missing from this. Sadly I haven't gotten lucky enough to get one through shaper scarabs or maps. I also see warlord has the recover when block mod, so i've been focusing on that too. (I'm SSF)

Damage feels okay so far, definitely can improve the wand and get 20/20 gems still.
Последняя редакция: agm_ultimatex. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 10:44:40
Can we calculate damage for this build in POB? I imported all of my information and the numbers seem painfully small to be accurate.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация