[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

I can when I'm home but looking at your gear they won't be big, the wand has no flat dmg as an example which pushes the dps by a lot. if you check the last pages you'll find some examples what increases your dmg
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
I have been having a rough time against end game bosses, feeling a bit low on damage, will change to the other tree with clusters once o get chaos res on my gear, so far destroying T16 mobs but guardians and shaper take some time to die. Any recomendations?

"
Lyxara написал:
I can when I'm home but looking at your gear they won't be big, the wand has no flat dmg as an example which pushes the dps by a lot. if you check the last pages you'll find some examples what increases your dmg

Ya I have an idea of what I need to buy. I have a wand I want to use but I need to get trigger added to it. I just see numbers (like 4,000 damage) and I know they just can't be true. I can clear T16 maps pretty quickly (outside of the boss's)
Almost done,pretty decent. Just need to harvest craft,remove defence(mana)
then augment fire modifier. Hoping to get level to fire spells, got 1/3 chance on prefix ;).
If you can't control it, STOP.
Hey, can anyone give me some advice on what to upgrade next? My Map clear speed is very good, but my boss dmg could be better.

Greetings,

I have been following this guide, am level 75 right now and just finished uber lab. Is there anyone that could possibly look at my character and give me some advice? I feel like my boss damage is very low, but I also feel like my items are pretty good so I'm confused on how to really make this build stronger.

Couple other questions I have:
1. When do you use Shield Charge normally? I have my gem setup exactly like your OP post but not sure the reasoning behind this skill?

2. Would a Lethal Pride double damage stat help my DPS for spellslinger?

Последняя редакция: digitalbath413. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 18:40:54
Anyone check out my character and give me some tips? can't kill any boss without dying 20+ times. Just died 32 times trying to kill Doedre the Vile at lvl 57
same. mapping is very fast and easy but boss is pain.

can't pass sirus a4 last phase. no dps, too long.
why not use frenzy-greater mulitple-barrage-________?
Crafted a new wand, selling my old one:

if interested or you wanna talk a price pls message me ingame or via forums
IGN: FluffyMetamorph

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация