[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
P_larker написал:
I'm not sure where to go next. I've got a shield I'm working on a bit to hopefully get an all resistance+ currently it has T1 life on it but I'm not sure I feel like throwing EX at it to hopefully add the missing modifier, especially when right now I'm sitting at 76 Fire, 78 Cold, 78 Lightning and 89 Chaos. My Glorious Vanity is in a funny place because it gives +1max chaos res, +40% fire damage and 4% fire resistance penetration.

Ideas of where to go next?

Скрытый текст

maybe sell the shield and start over.

here's mine.

started with shaper base with the mana reduced mod (honestly not hat great would probably go spell block so i can drop glancing blows and have max block with rumi's instead.)

anyway, shaper base with +all res or spell block/mana res

get a hunter base with whatever mod your other one doesn't have all res/ etc...

woke orb them together and hope for easily removable stuff

get your prefixes filled up, i did aug fire and cold for max res rolls here.

open a suffix and add/remove life until you get life on block. if you don't have a third suffix craft something you can remove later.

open up your prefix rolls and craft suffixes cant be changed and roll life for t1

remove the cant be changed craft and aug chaos then add/remove until you get +3

then open up your last suffix and craft something or aug chaos res or whatever you need.

(note: to increase your odds of rolling life on block suffix open up both suffixes here and bench craft life regen then augment life, remove the bench craft, remove a random life, add the life regen bench craft and aug...remove. remove, craft aug etc etc
Последняя редакция: Cydcor. Время: 4 авг. 2020 г., 22:49:23
How do you generate Endurance Charges? Skipped every +1 Max Endurance Charge cause there was no way to generate endurance charges unless I spam "Enduring Cry", but before taking "Call to Arms" spamming that is a hassle.

Also, how do you keep mana full after swapping to Frenzy + Barrage Support?
Are there rare rings that are better than the herald of ash rings?
"
greendern написал:
How do you generate Endurance Charges? Skipped every +1 Max Endurance Charge cause there was no way to generate endurance charges unless I spam "Enduring Cry", but before taking "Call to Arms" spamming that is a hassle.

Also, how do you keep mana full after swapping to Frenzy + Barrage Support?

Correct before call to arms enduring cry is a pain, but once you have it I just changed it to my move button and I keep charges up constantly.

inspiration helps a lot, my setup (Frenzy, Barrage support, Insp support, Combustion) uses 11mana and I have 90 unreserved mana but there is so much regen that it nearly takes over.
I made slight modifications to the build, mostly on the anointment part and a bit on the tree.
My gear:

a lot of things to upgrade, but my main goal was to use awakened fire pen gem.

paste bin:
https://pastebin.com/EppcSi8U

Based on my maths (which usually suck) awekened fire pen is a lot more dmg compared to undertaker. Would love some input on that.
Последняя редакция: CalDae. Время: 5 авг. 2020 г., 16:48:14
Someone help me prioritize upgrade? I know gloves are trash. The shield has such great mods (in general, not for this build) I'm not sure if it's worth just selling and buying something new)

I have about 30 ex give or take...what makes the biggest bump? Thanks!

Скрытый текст

Hey,

Met 3 AULs in mines.

Depth 545 - AOE, Frenzy, Power charges on hit, 50% chance to avoid elemental ailments.

Depth 562 - 61 more life, 50% chance to avoid elemental ailments, 101% extra phys as lightning, Power charges on hit, Cannot be taunted, Action speed cannot be modified below base value.

Depth 594 - 50% chance to avoid elemental ailments, onslaught, 91% phys as cold

And died many times.

Ofc I know mechanics etc, but tbh with VD it's really hard to avoid all of his abilities. And I just wonder if there's somehow facetank setup against him? I even tried 90max cold res + 7 endurances +.... perfect form. And his crystaline arc still one-shooted me in meele range. Ranged too. If not in the first phase, then for sure in second (after darkness/minions interval). Or is it just impossible on that depth?

I know AOE (especially AOE, because u can "lose" only 3 cocoons during "pizza" phases if u want live) and extra dmg are really bad mods, and i know that if I try 100 more times, defeat him with a bit o luck (atleast #2 and #3). But now I'm lf some QoL for this fight.

Any ideas?

"
P_larker написал:
"
Happysurfer написал:
can someone post again the way to craft a good wand please?

Here the almost perfect guide by VodkaSheep he mentioned it several times in this topic:

"
For a BIS wand you want an uninfluenced imbued wand for the fastest attack speed to make clear feel smoother.

Its a pretty simple craft buy 5 or so Deafening essence of anger and 5 of the T4 wild seeds to try and get the 'fracture a random mod on an item with atleast 5 mods' craft.

then one by one use the essence on imbued wands and attempt to fracture the T0 fire damage mod you got from the essence. the essence of anger and T4 seeds cost 20c a pc last I checked so it isn't too expensive.

Alternatively, you can buy this craft on https://forbiddenharvest.com . It will save you a LOT of time, but costs around 1.1-1.2 EX atm) You can buy there other crafts as well if you have enough currency.

Once that mod is fractured drop a deafening essence of Woe on the wand.

Now craft multimod and then craft cast socketed spells on skill use and Double Damage from your crafting bench.

Now add a fire mod to fill up your final prefix.

Finally remove a non caster mod and add a caster mod until it eats your multimod and not your double damage to replace it with spell crit. you may have to recraft double damage.

Your final wand should be:

T0 attack Fire damage
T1 %Spell damage
Rerollable fire prefix(its the only modifiable fire mod on your item)
Spell crit (rerollable)
Double damage
Cast socketed spells on skill use

Honestly no better mods for a wand if your VD spellslinger.

Thanks, appreciate the repost. Almost got all the bits together (just farming enough life force to do the whole lot in one go, 5 tries + still have to buy a few Woes). That makes it sound really easy, but I know this is going to be an uphill battle. My Crafting RNG aint that great :P
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
Последняя редакция: PyknoR. Время: 7 авг. 2020 г., 5:56:41

Just to confirm as I see everyone using the Inpulsa.. Would this Astral Plate be better for the build?
Hi

You put glorious vanity xibaqua in the jewel slot leading the the life wheel, where Agnostic is taken.

Does it matter what the number on the jewel is ?

I have one with 6574 on it.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация